50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1. Fatgriffon1
        +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 10/1/2022, 19:18) 
    I wish there was a knowledgeable tax garbage person on here. Do you think it's legal to write off your groceries bought with ebt for your youtube channel? Like if you were audited would they see the receipts and go whoa wait a sec. Food stamps is already nontaxed and not considered income so to speak so I would think it's not allowed.

I would think as low income as Kieruh and Darryl are that they max out anyway without having to deduct her "business" expenses. But there are several youtubers who scam the government so who knows.

I’m not that knowledgeable but I have been through a few audits and know that neither states or the IRS fuck around when it comes to deductions. Most auditors I’ve encountered are ruthless because it’s their job to find mistakes AKA more revenue.

You have to keep meticulous records - like meal receipts need to note exactly who you ate with, what you discussed, and how it related to your business - and you have to be prepared to justify every expense you’re claiming (and back up that justification), and I sincerely doubt that Lemon or Fiddy or either of their brain dead husbands is capable of maintaining any kind of filing system.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85314 views