50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1. Kayla M
        +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/10/2022, 09:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 1/11/2022, 03:29 AM) 
    I can not see Currra moving back to take care of her mom unless she got a promise of a lot of money when she dies. She could not hide her resentment of her mom being sick when they went to Long Island.

Oh God she complained about that for a solid month if not longer. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT KIERA NOW SHOW SOME G-D RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM.

Sorry, I just get annoyed. Your parents are hosting your giant-ass family so you can come into town whenever you want and take over their house, and then you have the nerve to complain that someone has a medical emergency? So freaking rude. If I was a parent and my child acted like that on YT, I would be devastated.

I wouldn’t be devastated, I’d be pissed. Then I would get my ass to a lawyer to make sure any inheritance I leave is ONLY for the benefit of my grandchildren & make sure 50 & DD never get their hands on or control one dime.

Put everything in a trust for the grandchildren & appoint a trustee to oversee the money. I’d make very sure 50 never got near it.

She is truly an awful person.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views