50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1. life by vanessas bald spot
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayla M @ 1/11/2022, 04:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/10/2022, 09:40 PM) 
    Oh God she complained about that for a solid month if not longer. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT KIERA NOW SHOW SOME G-D RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM.

Sorry, I just get annoyed. Your parents are hosting your giant-ass family so you can come into town whenever you want and take over their house, and then you have the nerve to complain that someone has a medical emergency? So freaking rude. If I was a parent and my child acted like that on YT, I would be devastated.

I wouldn’t be devastated, I’d be pissed. Then I would get my ass to a lawyer to make sure any inheritance I leave is ONLY for the benefit of my grandchildren & make sure 50 & DD never get their hands on or control one dime.

Put everything in a trust for the grandchildren & appoint a trustee to oversee the money. I’d make very sure 50 never got near it.

She is truly an awful person.

Same. I'm petty. You know she's treated her family like crap her whole life and they allow it. But this is where I'd cross the line. She puts that out for the whole world to see. Naw girl you better enjoy every penny I gave you and every thing I bought you cause Mama is fuckin done. And how none of her cousins/aunts/brother that watch her videos not call and cuss a bitch out for that IDK. Kier-uh is a piece of shit, own it and move on. Make sure your grandkids are taken care of and let the mobese 40 yr old toddler and her two husband go fly a kite.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views