50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is that dog hair on her carpet?
    You know some people can cut their feet stepping on dog hair. Like papercuts on your toes, ouch
    The room has no personality. No love nest feel.
    And there's no drink fridge stocked full of mineral water!!!!

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/25/2022, 07:10 AM) 
    Is that dog hair on her carpet?
    You know some people can cut their feet stepping on dog hair. Like papercuts on your toes, ouch
    The room has no personality. No love nest feel.
    And there's no drink fridge stocked full of mineral water!!!!

Yeah, all the rooms are cold, stoic and have not one ounce of style or personality. It's like she looks at houses or other YTubers homes and tries to emulate them but can't. She really has not one creative/style bone in her body. She's blah and plain. Even her wardrobe shows how plain she is.

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Since I don't watch Lemon often anymore (mainly read here for laughs), I forget how much she irritates me until I take in a video! The uh-guh-roshery haul starts out with the over the top bug eyes and her justifying having her groceries delivered so she can control her impulse buying.

She brags about how she works with Every Plate and how they support her channel OFTEN (really emphasizes the word often, and pronounces it with a hard T), the proceeds to explain that they will feed the every plate chicken to their dogs and use the other ingredients for a side salad. I'm sure Every Plate LOVES her representing their chicken as something you should give to your dogs.

And she apparently has that chalkboard menu up so when her kids ask what's for dinner she can tell them "look at the menu". Ok? Is that any easier than telling them "pizza" or "spaghetti" or "crockpot surprise"? I don't understand.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, we need proof of life of Jasmine!

5.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG Lemon--it doesn't make you sound smarter to say utilize instead of use and purchased instead of bought. Just talk like a regular person would you please.

Also, you don't have to read the whole label to us on every single item. Everybody here can read perfectly well.

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 1/25/2022, 11:59 AM) 
    OMG Lemon--it doesn't make you sound smarter to say utilize instead of use and purchased instead of bought. Just talk like a regular person would you please.

Also, you don't have to read the whole label to us on every single item. Everybody here can read perfectly well.

Honestly I think she picked that up from Fifty. Just like Fifty has picked up saying 'eat on' like Lemon says. Maybe they are morphing into each other.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep just clicked on lemons vid while throwing in laundry (should I Insta story it??!) and shes said utilize about 20 times already 🤮. Lemon kills me, she said she eats left overs a lot but once in a while will get take out. And then says Paige and her get take out at least once a week. Yep that sure is getting it once in a while #lemonlogic

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s such a moron. I can smell her from here . All that time yet she still looks gross. Wash your ass, lemon twat. You have a big shower, use it!

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 25/1/2022, 17:59) 

YES!!!

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/25/2022, 12:21 PM) 
    Yep just clicked on lemons vid while throwing in laundry (should I Insta story it??!) and shes said utilize about 20 times already 🤮. Lemon kills me, she said she eats left overs a lot but once in a while will get take out. And then says Paige and her get take out at least once a week. Yep that sure is getting it once in a while #lemonlogic

All you can really say is "UGH!!!"

That twit talks out of both sides of her mouth.

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    50 and Lemon had a “Grey’s Anatomy breakfast date”, complete with booze and matching pj pants.

Both of them cry and whine and complain about things getting so expensive and being on a budget and January being a down month for YouTube and this is how they spend a Tuesday morning? Either get a real job or start taking YouTube more seriously. It’s so aggravating to watch.

Everyone needs a day off or a slow morning but these women do NOTHING all day. Filming your groceries (that were picked up and delivered by other people) or turning on your washing machine is not work. They have no drive and no initiative to improve or grow their channels but act like they are worked to the bone and “deserve” a break.

If I were supporting these two useless cows, I’d limit their access to the credit cards and bank accounts to force them to actually contribute to the household. They are not “kept women” who can lounge around all day if they can’t afford beds for all of their kids or pizza for their son’s birthday. Pick a lane ladies.

Their children (50’s probably more so than Lemon’s) are going to resent them when they are old enough to realize the toxic environment they were brought up in. It’s disgusting to watch these able bodied women contribute nothing to the world - Lemon can’t even commit to her limited posting schedule and 50 is erratic at best.

Ugh, they just disgust me.

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I truly think they read off every package because they feel like they are "educating" people on grocery shopping. They are educators, guys. Changing the world. 😝

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lazylemon & Flappy would crap if they knew all the stuff I get to try out and keep! I don't even ha e a You Tube channel, it's part of being a dr and trying out new things. I work outside the home and still take care of my family and hubby n I are very active in kids school! I wish Flappy would get Mason speech therapy! Both these moms are doing their kids such injustice! It's sad.

14. Ireland76
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Oh my god I swear Vanessa spent 5 minutes talking about almond milk creamer and then telling us how she dropped the pickles lol Just tell us what you bought without a long drawn out explanation! 🤦‍♀️

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ireland76 @ 1/25/2022, 08:35 PM) 
    Oh my god I swear Vanessa spent 5 minutes talking about almond milk creamer and then telling us how she dropped the pickles lol Just tell us what you bought without a long drawn out explanation! 🤦‍♀️

It was a small haul. She had to drag it out somehow.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views