50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah that was seriously sickening how she kept going on and on and on about the pickles. I can barely hate watch her anymore.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ya know that Friends episode where Ross, Chandler and Rachel are trying to move a couch up the stairwell?

Chandler: Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Uuuupppp!

3. Craftgirl818
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 25/1/2022, 12:39) 
    I can't stand the look of Lemon's house, it's so damn echoey and just cold looking. I couldn't stand hearing voices echo whenever anyone would talk, dogs barking would be awful.. And all of those animals on my furniture, and not to mention cats on my counters, all the time would really piss me off so that would be the end of that.

Screenshot_2022-01-25_at_06-25-22_Stories__Instagram

And speaking of the animals, do they take 7 animals to the vet? Granted my animals go yearly if nothing happens that they need to go during the year. And for two it's right at $1000 for their check up, vaccines and if I need flea/tick control. I can't see them having an extra 2k+ to keep the pets healthy and up to date with their shots.

In all fairness I think Vanessa went to a pharmacist for her supposed covid shot. She can't get medical treatment for her fleas or whatever else she's got so I highly doubt her pets do either haha

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That room needs some warm paint.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have a question, didn't Lazylemon show her You Tube subscribers award plaque? Why isn't it hanging up along with the letter? I personally know 3 You Tubers who have the Silver You Tube plaque and letters, they have framed the letters and have them hanging up by their computers, where is her " award?"

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's cold like a high school cafeteria

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/24/2022, 08:07 AM) 
    Finding out I am the same age as Mrs Alma Trumble has ruined my day. I thought she was 97 years old.

😂😂I know exactly what you mean...I'm also 31 and Alma feels like such a dated name to me.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her living room looks like a cold teacher's lounge.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 25/1/2022, 21:01) 
    Yeah that was seriously sickening how she kept going on and on and on about the pickles. I can barely hate watch her anymore.

I think she was setting up for more “medical problems” and more bed days. She kept saying something about vertigo and being “more clumsy”. As someone with a DIAGNOSED chronic Illness this bugs the shit out of me. If it’s so concerning that your dropping sacred pickle jars because “your feet don’t pick up enough” than be a fucking adult and go to the damn doctor. It’s not cute and quirky like she seems to think. I personally don’t feel like she really has anything wrong with her at all besides A. Being lazy and hell, B. Eating a shit diet and C. Refusing to ever gently move her damn body. The number 1 suggestion for probably 95% of chronic pain/illness diagnosis is gentle daily movement. Go for a walk, lift light weights to build muscle, stretching, yoga etc.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OffbrandElsa @ 1/25/2022, 05:41 PM) 
    Her living room looks like a cold teacher's lounge.

It looks more like the lounge of day room you would find in a psychiatric hospital. Trying to give the illusion of hominess but failing on all accounts.
    It's just so cold and uninviting.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 25/1/2022, 23:53) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 25/1/2022, 21:01) 

I think she was setting up for more “medical problems” and more bed days. She kept saying something about vertigo and being “more clumsy”. As someone with a DIAGNOSED chronic Illness this bugs the shit out of me. If it’s so concerning that your dropping sacred pickle jars because “your feet don’t pick up enough” than be a fucking adult and go to the damn doctor. It’s not cute and quirky like she seems to think. I personally don’t feel like she really has anything wrong with her at all besides A. Being lazy and hell, B. Eating a shit diet and C. Refusing to ever gently move her damn body. The number 1 suggestion for probably 95% of chronic pain/illness diagnosis is gentle daily movement. Go for a walk, lift light weights to build muscle, stretching, yoga etc.

She owes it to her kids to be healthy and stay alive at least until they are all raised. My bet is pure laziness because she injoys her bed and uh good uh hallmark movie.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    she said this sentence a few times:
    "Every now and then, once a week, I eat out with Paige".
    She said that full sentence 3 times! Every now and then does not = once a week. Never. Thats not every now and then LemonLiar!!

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone else think it is selfish for a SAHM to do gahrocery shopping over the weekend?

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She took the chicken out of the every plate box and made dog food. Wouldn't it have been better to cook the chicken for her family to eat?

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 26/1/2022, 01:44) 
    She took the chicken out of the every plate box and made dog food. Wouldn't it have been better to cook the chicken for her family to eat?

Hope the company (Every Plate) finds out that she is promoting their food as dog food in her videos. The message to viewers is their product makes great dog food but is not fit for human consumption.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views