50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 1/26/2022, 01:22 AM) 
    Does anyone else think it is selfish for a SAHM to do gahrocery shopping over the weekend?

I thought so also, but she is so delusional that maybe she thinks everyone enjoys grocery shopping?

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Every video of lemons screams poor family. Did MM lose his job?

3. Ireland76
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I heard Vanessa say she’s allergic to all the animals so why the heck would she bring a gazillion of them in her house? Maybe that’s why she feels like garbage most of the time.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    50, the word is decline--you declined the substitution, not denied.

Where did she even learn how to speak?

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just get the urge to contact these companies and tell them that because they are sponsoring these channels I would no longer consider buying/using their products.
    Maybe point some of them in this direction so that they can be told about the real 50 lemon women and not the fake YouTube versions

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fiddy's table just made me laugh out loud in my living room. Even her fucking indoor picnic table is xxl.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lilylily1 @ 26/1/2022, 03:14) 
    I just get the urge to contact these companies and tell them that because they are sponsoring these channels I would no longer consider buying/using their products.
    Maybe point some of them in this direction so that they can be told about the real 50 lemon women and not the fake YouTube versions

Criminals, kids that look sickly, a boy n girl sharing a bed while mother buys cigs, booze and bullshit. Meanwhile comatose Lemon let’s her children run her nursing home like they related to Pippi Longstocking.

8. Craftgirl818
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 26/1/2022, 01:22) 
    Does anyone else think it is selfish for a SAHM to do gahrocery shopping over the weekend?

No I don't think it is if it's every once in a while...like if it's a larger grocery trip like Costco,they share a car or the couple enjoys shopping together. I know Tina Phillips from Phillips Fam Bam does this with her husband because it's "their couple time"....but if it's every weekend it does sound selfish so I understand your thoughts on this

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    50 and fam are going to NY this weekend. Is Pawl taking off again to watch the house?

10. Craftgirl818
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 26/1/2022, 04:24) 
    50 and fam are going to NY this weekend. Is Pawl taking off again to watch the house?

Before anyone comes at me covid is not funny, but I would find the irony an interesting dynamic if they go to NY and come back with covid especially with 50s remarks of her oldest coming down with it.

11.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The chances of the rest of them catching Covid is high. I'm not sure I'd want to risk getting sick out of town away from my home. What will DD do if he gets sick in NY? He'll have to stay there extra days, also the length of time will depend on how he feels. Are they planning on testing before they go? How can they afford to have DD not work if he gets sick? She's so paranoid about "keeping Covid out of her house" but her greed to receive their Christmas gifts is so much stronger that the "risk" it's worth it to her to go.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watched Flappy’s grocery haul so you don’t have to! Just a few comments: 1. Flaps is on the hunt for Lil Debbie. 2. What is gourmet nacho cheese in a can? 3. Finally “she caved” and got Mason his new shoes. 4. Why does she have to put down Pawlie in every video? Is there trouble in throuple paradise?

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 1/26/2022, 06:13 AM) 
    I watched Flappy’s grocery haul so you don’t have to! Just a few comments: 1. Flaps is on the hunt for Lil Debbie. 2. What is gourmet nacho cheese in a can? 3. Finally “she caved” and got Mason his new shoes. 4. Why does she have to put down Pawlie in every video? Is there trouble in throuple paradise?

1 Flapps is hunting for little debbie christmas tree ice cream, Um, Flaps. Christmas is over girl.
    2 Just because its says gourmet doesn't mean it is.
    3 That's disgusting that she finally got her son shoes and they might be too small. WTF?
    4 Poor Pawl was subject to eating her slop, so there's that.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor mason.. the forgotten child. How long has she been saying he needs shoes?? Sad. No reason she couldn’t take him in to Target quickly to get him a pair of shoes. So Jake is just getting over covid and they are going to fly and visit her parents with health issues in NY. Sounds smart .... nothing in 50s life makes sense it’s so sad.

15. Ireland76
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 26/1/2022, 13:13) 

Trouble in throuple paradise LOL That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard 🤣

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views