50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yea.. unless her videos are weeks behind.. no way would I be going anyfuckingwhere with a sick person who hasn't felt better for more than a few days.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 26/1/2022, 16:24) 
    Poor mason.. the forgotten child. How long has she been saying he needs shoes?? Sad. No reason she couldn’t take him in to Target quickly to get him a pair of shoes. So Jake is just getting over covid and they are going to fly and visit her parents with health issues in NY. Sounds smart .... nothing in 50s life makes sense it’s so sad.

There's a place that sells shoes literally 1 mile from her house. There's no reason that boy had to do without.

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 26/1/2022, 04:24) 
    50 and fam are going to NY this weekend. Is Pawl taking off again to watch the house?

There is a massive snow storm hitting the east coast and New England this weekend. Lawng Island is going to see probably a foot of snow. Can’t wait for 50 to bitch about the weather ruining her trip.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, but is it significant enough to stop her meatballass from rolling on over to Aldi the LI one?

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Flappy is dumb. What if one the kids has Covid or even themselves with no symptoms. I can see them losing a few days of their trip stuck at the airport.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/26/2022, 04:24 PM) 
    Poor mason.. the forgotten child. How long has she been saying he needs shoes?? Sad. No reason she couldn’t take him in to Target quickly to get him a pair of shoes. So Jake is just getting over covid and they are going to fly and visit her parents with health issues in NY. Sounds smart .... nothing in 50s life makes sense it’s so sad.

New York is seeing a huge rise in cases right now. We are under another mask mandate because of all the new cases. I don't understand why they just can't wait awhile to go.

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s totally talking herself into thinking this trip is safe right now. She so irresponsible. 50 cases are not dropping and you know it!!

Why does say pronounce Au Grauten like a leprechaun??? Ugh. And also what is with her adding a Y onto the end of every word. “Got some chip-y things for game night”, “got Jake some pasta-y meals”... I can’t.

And yes we will be getting a nightmare vid about how their trip was ruined due to the blizzard, lost luggage and delayed flights. 50s life is so hard and she has no idea why this stuff keeps happening to her. It can’t be her, the ring leader, planning every life choice at the the worst possible times!

How nice of 50 to plan what she’s going to have her mother make while they are there. So you go there and bark orders to her instead of Paul for the week? Well at least Paul gets a little break.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're at page 80 already! Anyone have new thread title suggestions?

9.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 1/26/2022, 06:52 PM) 

I vote we go with Trouble in Throuple Paradise like PP said!

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Someone had a great thread title suggestion about the thread turning 40. I'm gonna see if I can find it and work the Trouble In Throuple Paradise into it.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/26/2022, 11:56 AM) 
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 1/26/2022, 06:52 PM) 

Trying to fit everything in:
    50 Shades of D'oh! Trouble in Throuple Paradise and Lemon-Logic "Budget" Hauls, plus Nicole B. the Anabolic Addict

Thoughts?

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 1/26/2022, 08:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/26/2022, 11:56 AM) 

Trying to fit everything in:
    50 Shades of D'oh! Trouble in Throuple Paradise and Lemon-Logic "Budget" Hauls, plus Nicole B. the Anabolic Addict

Thoughts?

I feel like no one has talked about Nicole B in a long time, is she still relevant?

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What kind of mother says she caved and bought her child sneakers because the ones they have are too small? If your child needs shoes you buy them. It's your job as a parent!

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Worked off Dollar Tree Rich and 50 Hidey Holes and whomever suggested the throuple comment. To get
    50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: The Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise But EL James Said Their Cookbook Was A Tribute And Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight & Niketo's Thumbnails Are Basically OF Light

Like always niketo can easily be left out. I had a hard time coming up with something short and flowy.

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/26/2022, 08:36 PM) 
    What kind of mother says she caved and bought her child sneakers because the ones they have are too small? If your child needs shoes you buy them. It's your job as a parent!

Exactly. I was just bugging my son this morning about his shoes asking him if he needs a bigger size because I noticed they were wearing out on the inside. I can't imagine making your kid go without just so you can have more cigs. If anything you quit the cigs to be alive for the kid's wedding! And grandkids and the whole works, I mean honestly.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views