50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Had to repost my suggestion since it wouldn't let me tag yall Ireland76 DollarTreeRich 50 Hidey Holes
    50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: The Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise But EL James Said Their Cookbook Was A Tribute & Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight

Edited by dirtydarrylssidepiece - 1/26/2022, 08:50 PM

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 26/1/2022, 17:17) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/26/2022, 04:24 PM) 
    Poor mason.. the forgotten child. How long has she been saying he needs shoes?? Sad. No reason she couldn’t take him in to Target quickly to get him a pair of shoes. So Jake is just getting over covid and they are going to fly and visit her parents with health issues in NY. Sounds smart .... nothing in 50s life makes sense it’s so sad.

New York is seeing a huge rise in cases right now. We are under another mask mandate because of all the new cases. I don't understand why they just can't wait awhile to go.

You mean the mask mandate that looks like it may be ruled unconstitutional because NY is a shit show. We live in upstate with A LOT of covidiots and anti maskers/anti Vaxers. We went to the city for Christmas and felt safer than we have anywhere near our house for a long time. I’d say 95% of people walking the streets were masked and we had to show our vaccine cards at every museum, show and restaurant we went to. I have no idea how it is on LI though.

3.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember this kid in a grade below me but we lived next to so we played together all the time. We must've been like 3rd/4th grade. He had a hole worn through his shoe. Like he could stick his whole toe out of the bottom of his shoe. His mom wouldn't buy him another pair because it was the end of April and we only had a month left of school. He was so embarrassed. Our teacher's aide ended up giving him a pair of shoes she said that got left in the lost and found at school. I remember thinking how lucky for him that there were a pair of shoes that fit him in lost & found. But now I realize that she knew that mom was just garbage and she bought those shoes for him. Like 30 years later I still have that burned in my memory and it wasn't even me that it happened to.

Fiddy is such selfish fucking garbage.

4.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    50 doesn’t know what size shoe Mason needs?? I was looking around Walmart yesterday and they have so much clearance. The kids shoes were on sale for $4. I can’t understand why she makes it sound like a chore to buy new shoes for HER kids. If she can buy booze and go play with Lemon she can buy for her kids. Plain and Simple.
    I feel like she is making this trip to see her parents only to get the gifts and go shopping.

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she’s reluctant to buy him shoes now imagine what it’s going to be like when he needs adult shoes but still grows like crazy. My sons 10 and already wears a mens 8. I miss the days when we could pay $20 for a name brand pair of kids shoes at Marshall’s or Burlington.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 1/26/2022, 02:22 PM) 
    50 doesn’t know what size shoe Mason needs?? I was looking around Walmart yesterday and they have so much clearance. The kids shoes were on sale for $4. I can’t understand why she makes it sound like a chore to buy new shoes for HER kids. If she can buy booze and go play with Lemon she can buy for her kids. Plain and Simple.
    I feel like she is making this trip to see her parents only to get the gifts and go shopping.

Mason is her least favorite. She can't be bothered to know his size or to get what he needs when he needs it. And if it is one of those situations where the kid grew so much you aren't positive if they need 1 or 2 sizes up, you take them with you to go try the stuff on so you can get the right ones. It's not complicated.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 1/26/2022, 09:29 PM) 
    If she’s reluctant to buy him shoes now imagine what it’s going to be like when he needs adult shoes but still grows like crazy. My sons 10 and already wears a mens 8. I miss the days when we could pay $20 for a name brand pair of kids shoes at Marshall’s or Burlington.

She'll prob hope that he can wear hand me downs from one of the two husbands or share with Jake until she can guilt Vuhnessa into one of the dozen pairs Buhrice has but doesn't wear or making her mom into buy him a new pair or putting them on his angel tree wishlist.

QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 1/26/2022, 09:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 1/26/2022, 02:22 PM) 

Mason is her least favorite. She can't be bothered to know his size or to get what he needs when he needs it. And if it is one of those situations where the kid grew so much you aren't positive if they need 1 or 2 sizes up, you take them with you to go try the stuff on so you can get the right ones. It's not complicated.

Or she could do what I do and just buy 2 sizes to see which ones fit. If the bigger size fits, I return the smaller. If they fit in the smaller the depending on the price and style, I will keep the larger. Cause lawd they grow so fast and I hate going to the store. And like someone said there are all kinds of shoes on clearance for less than 10 bucks. I figure she found the cheapest pair and was hoping they'd fit so she didn't have to spend any more money than absolutely necessary.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Itworksformyfamily,26/1/2022, 21:29 ?t=62375466&st=1200#entry455790719]

Exactly! My son will be 10 this summer and he wears an 8 1/2 in Men’s. I hate paying the high prices for shoes, but he has to have them! I’d love to pay $20 again! 😂

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Loki80,26/1/2022, 21:51 ?t=62375466&st=1200#entry455791016]
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 26/1/2022, 21:29) 

Exactly! My son will be 10 this summer and he wears an 8 1/2 in Men’s. I hate paying the high prices for shoes, but he has to have them! I’d love to pay $20 again! 😂

Don’t even get me started on soccer cleats and basketball shoes 🤣

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/26/2022, 12:43 PM) 
    Worked off Dollar Tree Rich and 50 Hidey Holes and whomever suggested the throuple comment. To get
    50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: The Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise But EL James Said Their Cookbook Was A Tribute And Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight & Niketo's Thumbnails Are Basically OF Light

Like always niketo can easily be left out. I had a hard time coming up with something short and flowy.

I like it!

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Itworksformyfamily,1/26/2022, 09:54 PM ?t=62375466&st=1200#entry455791062]
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 26/1/2022, 21:51) 

Don’t even get me started on soccer cleats and basketball shoes 🤣

Or winter gear. She better keep her cheap ass in the south of texas where you don't need much more than a jacket and light pair of gloves. When it's snowy and in the negatives a lot, you can't skimp or wait it out for a couple of months til grandma can gift it.

Also yall 8/8.5 buyers check out ASOS. Those are much more common sizes over in the UK and they have a really good selection and some good sales.

Edited by dirtydarrylssidepiece - 1/26/2022, 10:12 PM

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 1/26/2022, 08:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 26/1/2022, 17:17) 
    New York is seeing a huge rise in cases right now. We are under another mask mandate because of all the new cases. I don't understand why they just can't wait awhile to go.

You mean the mask mandate that looks like it may be ruled unconstitutional because NY is a shit show. We live in upstate with A LOT of covidiots and anti maskers/anti Vaxers. We went to the city for Christmas and felt safer than we have anywhere near our house for a long time. I’d say 95% of people walking the streets were masked and we had to show our vaccine cards at every museum, show and restaurant we went to. I have no idea how it is on LI though.

I live in upstate NY and honestly am just over the mandate. Personally, I think it should be a personal choice. If you are fully vaccinated you should be able to decide for yourself is my opinion. The county executive next to us is fighting it saying he can still enforce it. Our county executive is saying they don't enforce it so who knows anymore.

13. Ireland76
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 26/1/2022, 20:47) 
    Had to repost my suggestion since it wouldn't let me tag yall Ireland76 DollarTreeRich 50 Hidey Holes
    50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: The Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise But EL James Said Their Cookbook Was A Tribute & Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight

👍🏻

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IDon'tEatSugar

Do you think we could get a new thread? Title courtesy of dirtydarrylssidepiece

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Loki80,1/26/2022, 09:51 PM ?t=62375466&st=1200#entry455791016]

Oh girl, my son wears a Men's 12, soon to be a Men's 13, I feel your pain. I buy him Nike's because I want him to have good quality foot/ankle support while he's growing so much, especially because he's very tall. He's often confused for an adult at the store with the mask on haha. But those shoes are expensive, and although I love him, it does pain me to put all that cash onto one pair of shoes.

That said, I would rather put the cash into his shoes and know that his needs are met, and he is loved, than ignore it and stick my head in the sand. I can't understand moms who treat their kids like garbage, I love my son and he is truly the most important thing to me. He comes first, I don't care who wants booze or cigs. Not that we use either, but still.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views