50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's OK with 2 frozen meals a day for the 17 year old but mac and cheese is a no, no?

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't forget the pantry with endless snack foods

Oh wait they say No GMO they are healthy too. :snickering:

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Boxed mac n cheese is boxed mac n cheese. One isn't better than the other.

And that killllllls me when they ramble justifications for things they buy because they're non gmo.🙄🙄🙄🙄

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuteastheMoon @ 6/1/2022, 01:27) 
    Did I hear Flappy right, she was showing her new grocery haul, she bought some Velveeta Shells & Cheese, She said " I bought this box for Pawull, I woul never feed this to my kids?" HUH,, she doesn't feed boxed Mac n cheese to her kids?

I'm not going to lie. Maybe once or twice a month I make my son boxed mac and cheese. I buy our local grocery chain, Wegmans brand, that's 3 for $1. I refuse to spend the extra money for Annies just because of the packaging saying it's healthier. Is mac and cheese healthy? No. But every once in awhile it's fine for our house.

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I just had Mac n cheese for din din 😃

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anytime I make pork chops, I make mac n cheese. Something my mom did when I was little.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like the walmart brand knock off of Cracker Barrel. Like twice a year.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I get the white cheddar cracker barrel. The kraft deluxe with the liquid cheese pouch doesn't taste the same as it did when I was a kid that my mom made all of the time, and that's the closest taste I can find. It's purely a nostalgia thing.

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    50 just said in her grocery haul she is going to pack Jake's lunch when he starts working. What?!. Will it still be the same lunch his 5 year old sister gets? Let him grow up already and pack his own lunch like a big boy.

I thought Paul was some kind of handyman? She very briefly mentioned he prefers KC Bbq sauce because that's what they serve where he works. So both husbands work in the restaurant business? I don't understand why Daryl and Paul don't eat at work instead of 50 making them lunch. My husband co-owns a diner and all his employees get a free meal everyday. Every place he worked before this he ate for free too.

10.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/5/2022, 06:48 PM) 
    She's OK with 2 frozen meals a day for the 17 year old but mac and cheese is a no, no?

Fiddy herself doesn't like mac and cheese, so she has to poo poo on it And she does buy Annie's for the kids, because I seem to recall her making a big deal about the different colored boxes or some stupid shit when she went to Sprouts/Sams/Costco/Target/Walmart/HEB/BJ's/Dollar Tree.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 6/1/2022, 04:50) 
    50 just said in her grocery haul she is going to pack Jake's lunch when he starts working. What?!. Will it still be the same lunch his 5 year old sister gets? Let him grow up already and pack his own lunch like a big boy.

I thought Paul was some kind of handyman? She very briefly mentioned he prefers KC Bbq sauce because that's what they serve where he works. So both husbands work in the restaurant business? I don't understand why Daryl and Paul don't eat at work instead of 50 making them lunch. My husband co-owns a diner and all his employees get a free meal everyday. Every place he worked before this he ate for free too.

If it's fast food, you don't get free anything. Maybe a discount, but never free.

12. Old Rotten Twat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 6/1/2022, 04:47) 
    I get the white cheddar cracker barrel. The kraft deluxe with the liquid cheese pouch doesn't taste the same as it did when I was a kid that my mom made all of the time, and that's the closest taste I can find. It's purely a nostalgia thing.

Mmmmm yumm. We don’t eat it all the time but it sure is a good comfort food. Oh the Chick Fil A Mac n cheese is out of this world

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/5/2022, 09:50 PM) 

Fiddy doesn't like DD eating the food where he works/worked. She referred to it as "outside food."

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    😱😱😱 this may be more terrifying than the original movie
    Attached Image
    78FEB4B0-5BBA-49AB-B8FB-72C5CD683B16

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Outside food"?? What in the blue fuck??

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85440 views