50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lemon going on and on about how she handles her allergies is just irksome. If she has to walk around with a tissue wad stuck up her nose wouldn't she think it is a good idea to see an allergist or at the least her primary doctor? I think she actually likes feeling terrible because whenever she's hurt her back or these allergies she suffers from every year she does nothing proactive so she feels better. How in the world don't they have health insurance with this big effectively the boss job MM has? She is just ridiculous, I'm thinking maybe she's a hypochondriac.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 1/8/2022, 10:45 PM) 
    Lemon going on and on about how she handles her allergies is just irksome. If she has to walk around with a tissue wad stuck up her nose wouldn't she think it is a good idea to see an allergist or at the least her primary doctor? I think she actually likes feeling terrible because whenever she's hurt her back or these allergies she suffers from every year she does nothing proactive so she feels better. How in the world don't they have health insurance with this big effectively the boss job MM has? She is just ridiculous, I'm thinking maybe she's a hypochondriac.

Fiddy is morphing into Vee while vuhnesa is morphing into Hkitty1122 while Moo is morphing into Tammy Slaton... Sweet newborn baby Jesus is sure shining his light down in San Antonio

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 1/8/2022, 04:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 8/1/2022, 15:22) 
    Why would Jake not have the same last name then??

I don’t understand this situation. If Jake has a different last name, he clearly knows DD isn’t his father. So then why is 50 lying to the public? She is so shady.

Who are our bakery private investigators. There has to be a way to find out if she is lying.

I have 2 kids that don't have their dad's last name.🤷‍♀️ That isn't a requirement.

Changing your baby's name costs $$$, that's why. If he was born and had her maiden name on the birth certificate, and then she met D, she would have had to pay to 1st have it changed, 2nd to change his social security card, and 3rd to buy certified copies of the birth certificate. At least in my state, they charge for all of those separately.

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/8/2022, 05:09 PM) 
    I'm surprised her hair expert friend didn't let her know we call blonde hair babies/toddler/kids towheaded.

Aryan comment irks me.. Wonder how hilarious her childhood Jewish friends think it is?

SO MUCH THIS. She needs to keep her Hitler-speak in her brain and out of her mouth. That's so offensive to say out loud.

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Vanessa has never had a real worry in her life. She always had someone else do all the worrying for her. Her parents babied her, her husband enables her, her “bff” gasses her up.

Her life is truly meaningless. I know I’m not saying anything that hasn’t been said a hundred times before but watching her food hoard tour just irked me.

That’s her life - buying food, organizing food, looking at food (on Pinterest or one of her countless DT cookbooks), talking about food, showing off food.

Too bad she never gets to the cooking food part of her obsession.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Darryl would have had to fill out an acknowledgement of paternity and it wouldn't have been that hard or costly to add him. The fact they've gone this long says something and it's not just because she's a broke, lazy bitch.

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder what the dynamic is like in that house. Does Paul correct/discipline the kids if they misbehave? Do the kids drop the ever popular “you can’t tell me what to do - you’re not my dad”? Is Paul able to come and go as he pleases or does he have to run any plans by 50 in case she needs him?

And what’s the long term plan for any of them? I don’t see Jacob being able to live on his own for quite some time. What’s going to happen when both little kids are in double digits?

I know she keeps babbling on about how this isn’t their “forever home” and the market is great for selling but it’s also not great for buying and now that they both have had mortgages in their names so they are not first time buyers. Will Paul make the move with them again? So many questions.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It doesn't cost anything to change your name on your social security card and if you have a court order there's no need to change it on the birth certificate.

8.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know what would be fantastic? If Vee cooked up all the food in the garage refrigerator/freezer and then donated the refrigerator to a needy family. You don't need all those refrigerators and a stand up freezer. You are a food hoarder, not a gourmet cook for a family of six like you think.

9.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lemon goes on and on about what food belongs to Paige and about her tongue piercing. Then she goes outside to show more food and said, “Paige likes to be private so I’m not going to talk about her stuff”. Um you just did. 🥴

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has zero idea what privacy is.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She took a teenager who doesn’t leave the house and can’t put her dishes in the sink after eating to get a tongue ring? Uh, ok.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 9/1/2022, 02:44) 
    She took a teenager who doesn’t leave the house and can’t put her dishes in the sink after eating to get a tongue ring? Uh, ok.

She also didn’t come out of her room to help her mother grab boxes out of the garage a few days ago. So mark had to do that when he came home.

She comes out for door dash and for piercing appointments and Lemon allows this.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I know this is not what is being talked about right now but.. I can't stand it when Lemon calls all of the dog hair on the floor, "Puffs of dog hair." Like they are just little clouds allover the floor. It always looks like, to me, that she hasn't vacuumed in a week, maybe more. With all of those animals in that house it needs to be vacuumed DAILY.

Why can't this woman do the necessary things in life that need to be done, on a regular basis. She acts like it's hard labor to just do the normal things one does to keep a home running. I don't know how it's ok with MM that she just lounges all day long. If I were him I'd be pretty pissed and I'd probably resent her. Then again that dope lets that go on so he deserves what he gets. He obviously doesn't require much, so he doesn't get much because she certainly isn't going to do more than the bare minimum. And then act like she accomplished something great. She bugs me, that she is so lazy.

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lemon's food storage video was truly disgusting.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 1/8/2022, 11:57 PM) 
    I wonder what the dynamic is like in that house. Does Paul correct/discipline the kids if they misbehave? Do the kids drop the ever popular “you can’t tell me what to do - you’re not my dad”? Is Paul able to come and go as he pleases or does he have to run any plans by 50 in case she needs him?

And what’s the long term plan for any of them? I don’t see Jacob being able to live on his own for quite some time. What’s going to happen when both little kids are in double digits?

I know she keeps babbling on about how this isn’t their “forever home” and the market is great for selling but it’s also not great for buying and now that they both have had mortgages in their names so they are not first time buyers. Will Paul make the move with them again? So many questions.

That is an interesting question. Those kids don't really listen to their other parents so I don't know why Uncle Pawlie would be any different. But he does have a more gentle demeanor than fiddy so maybe he's kinder and asks them nicely to do things instead of screeching at them from the toilet or couch so they comply. Wonder how that goes for darryl? Cause if it was single instances like Pawlie is watching the kids for us for x amount of hours then it wouldn't be that weird for him to tell them what to do or correct them. But if he's parenting all the time even when the other parents are there that's a whole different story. Like how do you feel about some other dude telling your kids what to do.

And Kieruh's long term plan is the same as vuhnessa's. Waiting around for her parents to die so she can live off whatever inheritance she's left. Only Kieruh's parents aren't as well off as vuhnessa's and they both have military retirement benefits like insurance on top of their civilian ones and have been in pretty good health while her mom has had a lot of medical issue so there's prob a lot of bills. So she's not looking at quite the pay day that Vuhnessa's bald head will be getting. She'll still be the poor friend in comparison.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views