50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Licking a salt block & giving myself grace.

Status
    [QUOTE=Anothertimesuck,1/8/2022, 06:55 PM ?t=62375466&st=180#entry454931599]
    There is no reason for three refrigerators. Ridiculous. And Paige's freezer contains the mice for the snake Oooooooooooooooh big secret.

I didn't see the cooling tiles for Jasmine either...... :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw them. She kinda glossed over them. Guess she didn't want to have to explain.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Flowerchild01,8/1/2022, 17:17 ?t=62375466&st=165#entry454930099]
    QUOTE (Lilylily11 @ 1/8/2022, 09:44 AM) 
    I agree and the only reason people "care" is because she keeps changing her story. Granted she keeps flip flopping from maybe three stories but obviously only one of them is true. Or maybe she's never told the true story. I'm just wondering why the real story needs to be such a secret. What could be so bad about the truth? Having children out of wedlock certainly isn't looked upon as such a scandalous thing anymore so what is the big deal about saying what the truth is, smh.

QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 1/8/2022, 11:13 AM) 
    What on earth is "towheaded"? As the mom of a couple of blonde kids, I've never heard that.

It is a child with very blonde almost white/blonde hair. My son had that color hair until he was about 9/10.

My late husband had hair that was almost white when he was little, they called him a towhead, it got really dark as he got older.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ugh, I am sitting here in the dark, our power went out about an hour ago, they apparently can’t find the problem, but at least tonite it’s supposed to be in the 50’s and not like the 20’s the past couple of nites…

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ugh. So sorry. I know what it is like without power. 2020 when Hurricane Zeta hit, I didn't have power for 6 days.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 9/1/2022, 05:01) 
    Ugh. So sorry. I know what it is like without power. 2020 when Hurricane Zeta hit, I didn't have power for 6 days.

They finally got it back on. This popped up in my feed tonite🙂

www.facebook.com/100010614398065/v...5219/?fs=e&s=cl

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 9/1/2022, 07:02) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 9/1/2022, 05:01) 

They finally got it back on. This popped up in my feed tonite🙂

www.facebook.com/100010614398065/v...5219/?fs=e&s=cl

😂😂😂😂

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Does Lemon really think people genuinely care about where she stores her food out of simple curiosity? Or because it's like gawking at a bad accident? I think it's the latter. People probably honestly are intrigued that one non-large family, (I myself don't consider a family of 6 that large of a family.), has so much food and it's amazing that she feels the need with all that she does have, to still shop on a regular basis. I truly don't care about her gluttonous behavior because it's disgusting. She doesn't even buy food that can be considered long term storage foods. Just in case they have bad weather again like last winter, or hurricanes, or even blackouts from extreme heat in the summertime. She honestly makes no sense.

9.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well as usual she claimed so many people were asking where she stores everything so she thought she would show us .

It was all just an unorganized mess IMO - no rhyme or reason , just everything thrown in to where ever it went . 🙄
    She seriously needs to clean out , organize and chill the hell out at any grocery store , not just the bulk stores .
    I think it’s hilarious she blames the bulk stores for all the shit she has .
    Whether I go to Costco once a month or multiple stores once a month - it very well
    Could be the same amount of stuff , unless I limit what I bring in to my house 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Do you really think she won’t choose multiple quantity’s of smaller packaged items just so they don’t run out of something they enjoy ? 🙄

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 1/9/2022, 07:28 AM) 
    Well as usual she claimed so many people were asking where she stores everything so she thought she would show us .

It was all just an unorganized mess IMO - no rhyme or reason , just everything thrown in to where ever it went . 🙄
    She seriously needs to clean out , organize and chill the hell out at any grocery store , not just the bulk stores .
    Whether I go to Costco once a month or multiple stores once a month - it very well
    Could be the same amount of stuff , unless I limit what I bring in to my house 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Do you really think she won’t choose multiple quantity’s of smaller packaged items just so they don’t run out of something they enjoy ? 🙄

That was my thought exactly. She will NEVER be able to control herself in ANY store until she gets her compulsion to buy massive amounts of food under control.

One other thing I'd like to know is why is a majority of her food considered to be in her words "super easy to fix"? Does that one ever really put herself out to cook? I'm really not seeing that with the amount of "easy to fix" foods she has. That family doesn't even have a busy schedule like many families do and SHE DOESN'T WORK. Why just why does she even claim to love to cook when what she shows on her videos clearly shows otherwise.

She also very clearly doesn't even know exactly what she even has in the house. No wonder she has so much.

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Like I said it all seems to have been bought and put away where it fits 🤦🏽‍♀️
    It’s not like she actually does inventory once in awhile and keeps all like stuff together and things can easily be seen that need replenishing .
    There is obviously a major shopping problem there .
    I don’t even know how her faithful subbies can’t see that . 🤦🏽‍♀️
    It is very sad actually .

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t get why she didn’t organize before the video…..

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Because she's lazy. Also, she wrongly thinks she is being relatable by showing us her disorganized food storage.

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The only viewers she has are us garbage people, people who click on her insane hauls because they pop up in their feed, women with their own channels commenting on videos just to get themselves out there, and shut-ins like Alma.

I’d love to get input from one of the doctors on Hoarders because this woman really did just spend hours filming her hoard. Like that’s what she did that day, she walked around filming bags of nuts and talking to herself. She sounds like Golem with the fuckin ring -

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 9/1/2022, 14:27) 
    Because she's lazy. Also, she wrongly thinks she is being relatable by showing us her disorganized food storage.

“This is real life” *hysterical shrill giggle* 🤢
    Attached Image
    DB4D1A55-1F1D-4D23-B469-2F5F7EB5022D

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 9/1/2022, 13:28) 

Her video made me so anxious with the quantity and “organization”.

Some of those items she just had to have are still sitting in her pantry from the last time she showed it. Clearly she didn’t want them that much.

I’m betting there’s expired food in there too.

Maybe oldest daughter Paige can buy some of her special items, like Bai which isn’t cheap since she can afford piercings.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views