50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 21:45) 
    In a recent video 50 didn’t cut off the crusts from Myas sandwich and she said if she didn’t end up eating the crust she would just throw it in the bag with the other crusts for the French toast casserole. The crusts ….from the sandwich she was holding and eating from. Disgusting

That is the sandwich she is “eating ON”. Correct grammar please! :D

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just watched Lemon's pantry and fridge tour. For the pantry, once you take away all the snacks and sweet treats there really isn't much actual food there. There is a bunch of random stuff but really not that much shelf stable stuff. I live in a snowy part of the country. During the winter we always have canned soups, tuna, chicken, etc on hand in case we are snowed in or lose power. I know she doesn't have to worry about being snowed in, but if they lose power all they really have to eat is snacks.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 8/1/2022, 22:45) 
    Lemon going on and on about how she handles her allergies is just irksome. If she has to walk around with a tissue wad stuck up her nose wouldn't she think it is a good idea to see an allergist or at the least her primary doctor? I think she actually likes feeling terrible because whenever she's hurt her back or these allergies she suffers from every year she does nothing proactive so she feels better. How in the world don't they have health insurance with this big effectively the boss job MM has? She is just ridiculous, I'm thinking maybe she's a hypochondriac.

Yep this. I bet she’s not even taking Claritin or anything because she loves to talk about how sick she is and use it as an excuse to sit on her ass. She’s such a child.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 1/9/2022, 12:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 9/1/2022, 05:01) 
    Ugh. So sorry. I know what it is like without power. 2020 when Hurricane Zeta hit, I didn't have power for 6 days.

They finally got it back on. This popped up in my feed tonite🙂

www.facebook.com/100010614398065/v...5219/?fs=e&s=cl

That tik toc was hilarious. Lemon should also consider stopping shopping at Dollar Tree and cancel her delivery services.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok random memory just popped up in my head... remember how 50 bought 20 of the same pink bear for her “princess” because she wanted her to always have a new one. Wonder where all those are now. I still have my stuffed Animal from when I was a child, the thing that makes it special is that I’ve had it so long and all the memories it holds. Flaps logic literally never makes sense.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is with these people not wanting their kids to feel anything ...other than, full from food??

Loves and losses.. that's what happens in the real world... and the occasional emotional friend dirtyd finds

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just watched Lemons food storage. Absolutely grotesque to hoard so much junk food. The are so wasteful. A $10 bottle of kombucha for Paige to “try.” Why not try a single serving bottle!? Many thinks that lemon or Paige just absolutely needed to try are sitting uneaten.

One of the most strange things to me is that there are 5 fridges and the kids drinks mingle with the brightly colored alcoholic seltzers and energy drinks. If I was living in the effectively the boss McMansion what would work for my family would be to make the drink fridge off limits to the kids.

Ordering the meal kits to have “extra meat” is super weird.

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Since we got rid of our spare freezer and organized our pantry I feel like we save so much more since we don’t buy extras.

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The alcohol drinks should not mix in with the kids.
    Years ago my kid opened a coorslight on the way home from a birthday party.. she thought she grabbed a diet soda on the way out. 🤣

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 9/1/2022, 19:30) 
    Years ago my kid opened a coorslight on the way home from a birthday party.. she thought she grabbed a diet soda on the way out. 🤣

LOLLL.

It does seem a touch irresponsible to have wine, beer & liquor all out and easily accessible given how little the kids seem to be supervised and the fact that they’ve always got neighborhood kids over. Not to mention they both shop so much that there’s no way they’re monitoring how much is in the liquor bottles.

Idk I keep wine & beer in my fridge and have liquor in the house once in while. I also only have one fridge to keep track of and my kid is three so at the moment I’m more concerned with hiding my chips.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I noticed Lemon has the CC off on her pantry/fridge video. I wanted to screenshot the amount of peanut butter she said she had but no luck. There has to be 6-8 jars of peanut/flavored peanut butters in her pantry. Mostly for MM because he's primarily the peanut butter eater in their house.

QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 1/9/2022, 02:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 9/1/2022, 19:30) 

LOLLL.

It does seem a touch irresponsible to have wine, beer & liquor all out and easily accessible given how little the kids seem to be supervised and the fact that they’ve always got neighborhood kids over. Not to mention they both shop so much that there’s no way they’re monitoring how much is in the liquor bottles.

Idk I keep wine & beer in my fridge and have liquor in the house once in while. I also only have one fridge to keep track of and my kid is three so at the moment I’m more concerned with hiding my chips.

I thought the same thing when I saw that. Just wait until they get curious about alcohol.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So Mark Effectively The Boss Elphick is a connoisseur of hard liquor, blue moon beers, fredericksburg wine, energy drinks and peanut butter. So rico suave!

Like Lemon will know if those kids get into the booze. She doesn't go upstairs remember? Those kids can sneak whatever they want and she'll have no idea.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There does seem to be a lack of parenting going on in that house, anything that happens upstairs is out of her jurisdiction it seems 🤷‍♀️

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Frugal fit mom came up in my recommends (ugh) she did a video recreating some of rachel rays most popular 30 minute meals. C'mon fiddy here's a chance to be super passive aggressive and make "easy" meals for "busy" moms while actually cooking unlike your best frenemy Vuhnessa who just dumps shit in a crockpot or puts frozen food in an air fryer. DO ITTTTT!!!! Give the people what they want.

Also another suggestion albeit late is making a new year's resolution strictly for the kitchen and the channel. Like say learning to make your own pasta (which is what I'm doing haha) and every month learning to make a new shape. You could film the learning process, give the history of it, how to store it. Then do a video or two during the same month where you make a couple of dishes with the pasta you chose to make and maybe a reviews or compare a store bought version to homemade. Or the same idea with cakes or muffins or any kind of cooking technique. That shit would be far more interesting and get more views than your ramblings while on the shitter 50. Plus you have an advantage cause you have more cooking skills than nasty ness.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ohh a lunch date at Paige or Jakeups new job, while they watch old Rachael Ray videos and act like middle schoolers filling out a planner ... sounds like an Instagram post headed our way.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views