50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/9/2022, 09:13 PM) 
    Ohh a lunch date at Paige or Jakeups new job, while they watch old Rachael Ray videos and act like middle schoolers filling out a planner ... sounds like an Instagram post headed our way.

Is it wrong that I hope this happens and that we get Fiddy pronouncing everything in her tough italian broad from lawn guy island accent?

screenshotting friends feel free to link this
    www.foodnetwork.com/shows/30-minut...alian-with-ease

I think even vuhnessa can handle this one
    https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachae...-recipe-1943704

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/9/2022, 02:11 PM) 
    Also another suggestion albeit late is making a new year's resolution strictly for the kitchen and the channel. Like say learning to make your own pasta (which is what I'm doing haha) and every month learning to make a new shape. You could film the learning process, give the history of it, how to store it. Then do a video or two during the same month where you make a couple of dishes with the pasta you chose to make and maybe a reviews or compare a store bought version to homemade. Or the same idea with cakes or muffins or any kind of cooking technique. That shit would be far more interesting and get more views than your ramblings while on the shitter 50. Plus you have an advantage cause you have more cooking skills than nasty ness.

I was actually watching a lady recently who will make a holiday meal with $10 of ingredients from Dollar Tree and then cook it. Aside from dry spices and some oil, she only uses DT ingredients. She can buy milk, cheese, and eggs at her DTs. In several of these, she made her own pasta. She made it look pretty fun and easy. It looked a ton better than store bought. This lady has less than 37K subscribers but regularly gets a ton more views than 50's or Vanessa's haul videos. Her channel isn't even that old.

If 50 could show how she can do so much more with less it would be so much more interesting than her current way of spend as much as she can. I know several of you mentioned Julia Pacheco. She makes more real food that seems more appetizing even if it comes out of a crockpot. There are people who want real cooking. 50 should try it. She does have some skills even if she can be exceedingly gross. It would also be a lot more sustainable for her finances. It also might make her channel an actual real income source... probably not... but maybe.

3. Craftgirl818
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Marie123 @ 9/1/2022, 19:21) 
    Since we got rid of our spare freezer and organized our pantry I feel like we save so much more since we don’t buy extras.

I'm big on creating a pantry to live off of especially if I were to be stuck in my home for any period of time and honestly this pandemic has reaffirmed my decision to do this, but unlike these two messes I have real food and less snacks and two full size freezers and my regular fridge/freezer but I also rotate through everything and live off a budget. These two disasters don't know how to manage a home and I honestly believe if they would go back to Jordan Page when she first began and use her tips and tricks they would save an enormous amount of money. Now I wouldn't recommend following her present day stuff but when she first started she was a lot more genuine and more down to earth and I related so much to her then.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The cookbook author and just SOME of her spice/herb hoard. It looks like a good majority of these jars are full or mostly full. What does she use s&p, cups of garlic and onion powders and that's it? Why have all of these great things if you are never using them?

Screenshot_2022-01-09_at_16-11-30__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_

She made a very true faux pas and said that "this area is the baking aisle." Ha, ha she wasn't kidding in her mini mart worth of food in that house

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 1/9/2022, 10:15 PM) 
    The cookbook author and just SOME of her spice/herb hoard. It looks like a good majority of these jars are full or mostly full. What does she use s&p, cups of garlic and onion powders and that's it? Why have all of these great things if you are never using them?

Screenshot_2022-01-09_at_16-11-30__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_

At least 2 out of 3 sourpatch kids would probably flip out if there's "stuff" in their food so it won't work for their family.

Not to mention she can't cook. She wouldn't really know how to make dishes to utilize her spices. She just buys them to buy them. Other youtubers prob mention them in a vid and she runs out to buy it just so she can have it and make her spice cabinet look better. Like you said she only ever uses garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper. That's not impressive for a cookbook "author".

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I guess queen lemon can't even make lunch for MM either. She kept mentioning that some food items were for him to be able to prep for his lunches. Dear God what does that woman do? I make lunch for my husband every single day. I don't understand this household. Like I've said before they seem like roommates not a married couple.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    mm probably prefers to make his own lunch. I woudln't want what she considers a lunch. She mentioned one time a while back that when they have get togethers at families, she just brings snacky items. I think they don't like her attempt at cooking either, and laid down that law long ago.

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 10/1/2022, 00:41) 
    mm probably prefers to make his own lunch. I woudln't want what she considers a lunch. She mentioned one time a while back that when they have get togethers at families, she just brings snacky items. I think they don't like her attempt at cooking either, and laid down that law long ago.

Definitely would not blame anybody not wanting to eat her food, if it's not pre-packaged snacks, it's slop!!

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 1/9/2022, 06:41 PM) 

True I never thought that he might not like to eat 2 crap meals a day from her.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't think Mark brings his lunch often unless this is part of their new budget or a new healthkick he's on for the next few weeks. Big boy bosses don't brown bag it, that's what Darryl does. He was def eating out all the time.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 9/1/2022, 17:01) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 8/1/2022, 22:45) 
    Lemon going on and on about how she handles her allergies is just irksome. If she has to walk around with a tissue wad stuck up her nose wouldn't she think it is a good idea to see an allergist or at the least her primary doctor? I think she actually likes feeling terrible because whenever she's hurt her back or these allergies she suffers from every year she does nothing proactive so she feels better. How in the world don't they have health insurance with this big effectively the boss job MM has? She is just ridiculous, I'm thinking maybe she's a hypochondriac.

Yep this. I bet she’s not even taking Claritin or anything because she loves to talk about how sick she is and use it as an excuse to sit on her ass. She’s such a child.

I think she said she is on Zyrtec D

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=dirtydarrylssidepiece,1/9/2022, 02:20 PM ?t=62375466&st=240#entry454948980]
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/9/2022, 09:13 PM) 
    I think even vuhnessa can handle this one
    www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachae...-recipe-1943704

She would put this in her crock pot! hahaha

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You guys.... someone wants attention 😳
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220110-081808~2

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nicole is certainly not cut out to be a teacher. I'm glad she quit her teaching job to be a full time youtuber.
    The kids in her school are definitely lucky she did. I'm sure her educating style was terrible.

She's such an attention seeker.

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yuck. Is it necessary to not have at least a sports bra on???

The poor children of these people. My teenage son would be humiliated if i posted that.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85280 views