50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 10/1/2022, 15:20) 
    You guys.... someone wants attention 😳

Not only is this borderline inappropriate but she’s getting more and more problematic. She’s going to be doing videos on how to use gym equipment when she has possibly the worst form I’ve ever seen and has never worked with a trainer. I hope she at least puts a disclaimer out that she has no idea what she’s actually doing.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 10/1/2022, 19:47) 
    What's the point of having a yt job or channel if you still have to keep your family signed up for ebt .. years later?

They don't "have to", but their criminal minds *want to*.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I would love for all 3 of the san antonio landwhales to be audited. Vuhnessa are you counting all those free meals/credits with butcher box and every plate as gifts? Cause no way are Moo and Fiddy reporting all the gifts/sponsored shit as income. But Fiddy needs to up her game and shop talk with Moolissa. She gets shit for free, complains gets a replacement sent and then sells them on facebook. Sounds like something right up Fiddy's alley. Plus Moo is a "tax expert" she can show her how to scam to get the most free money back as possible.

Fiddy and Moo are meant to be. I still want this damn friendship to happen.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Nicole looks a little manly in this picture. I think she had better chill on the body building. No offense to anyone who body builds here.

Screenshot_2022-01-10_at_15-15-09_15_Bean_Soup_Recipe_Hardy_Robust_So_Many_Flavors_So_Good_

I have to wonder how much time she spends in front of the mirror admiring herself?

Screenshot_2022-01-10_at_15-22-00_15_Bean_Soup_Recipe_Hardy_Robust_So_Many_Flavors_So_Good_

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 10/1/2022, 19:09) 
    Why does fiddy feel it’s necessary to teach us how to boil an egg ?🥚
    Seriously :5153:

Me Cookbook author and former restaurant runner had super crappy knife skills when chopping veg for her pot pie too. Using a serrated steak knife and chopping with her pointer finger sticking out.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What's the point of having a yt job or channel if you still have to keep your family signed up for ebt .. years later?

Search yt for food stamp hauls, there are a LOT of people that have channels devoted to SNAP benefits….

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 1/10/2022, 09:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 10/1/2022, 19:09) 
    Why does fiddy feel it’s necessary to teach us how to boil an egg ?🥚
    Seriously :5153:

Me Cookbook author and former restaurant runner had super crappy knife skills when chopping veg for her pot pie too. Using a serrated steak knife and chopping with her pointer finger sticking out.

OMG! R U Serious? She was cutting vegetables with a steak knife? That' some kay's cooking level shit. She's probably hoping for a mishap so she has more to complain about.

Remember how upset Fiddy got about that super bowl half time show? She complained about how skanky they were and how inappropriate it was when kids are watching. You think she'll comment the same about half of Niketo's ass hanging out in her thumbnail. is she going to complain if Nicole's videoing herself bending over lifting weights in that outfit. We know for sure that Nicole interacts with some 15 yr old fan who has sent her gift cards in the past.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 10/1/2022, 20:42) 

Peach Mcintyre started a YouTube showing off her EBT then got kicked off once she ‘made it’

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marie123 @ 1/10/2022, 04:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 10/1/2022, 20:42) 

Peach Mcintyre started a YouTube showing off her EBT then got kicked off once she ‘made it’

Peach is making 6 figures on youtube. She made a dozen videos in a day when she gave birth to her last child. Her most viewed videos are the ones when she breastfeeds in publics. Lots of sickos out there. She does not care. She is a hustler.....

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 10/1/2022, 23:15) 
    QUOTE (Marie123 @ 1/10/2022, 04:07 PM) 

Peach is making 6 figures on youtube. She made a dozen videos in a day when she gave birth to her last child. Her most viewed videos are the ones when she breastfeeds in publics. Lots of sickos out there. She does not care. She is a hustler.....

Yep she used YouTube to better her situation for her kids and herself

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 10/1/2022, 15:20) 
    You guys.... someone wants attention 😳

UGH.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm still shocked that my Monday started with a topless Niketo with her ass hanging out.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shefferella @ 11/1/2022, 00:30) 
    I'm still shocked that my Monday started with a topless Niketo with her ass hanging out.

Uhh then do not go to the Sharon thread 😳

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marie123 @ 10/1/2022, 16:15) 
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 10/1/2022, 23:15) 

Yep she used YouTube to better her situation for her kids and herself

I love Peach <3 <3 <3

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 10/1/2022, 19:18) 
    I wish there was a knowledgeable tax garbage person on here. Do you think it's legal to write off your groceries bought with ebt for your youtube channel? Like if you were audited would they see the receipts and go whoa wait a sec. Food stamps is already nontaxed and not considered income so to speak so I would think it's not allowed.

I would think as low income as Kieruh and Darryl are that they max out anyway without having to deduct her "business" expenses. But there are several youtubers who scam the government so who knows.

I’m not that knowledgeable but I have been through a few audits and know that neither states or the IRS fuck around when it comes to deductions. Most auditors I’ve encountered are ruthless because it’s their job to find mistakes AKA more revenue.

You have to keep meticulous records - like meal receipts need to note exactly who you ate with, what you discussed, and how it related to your business - and you have to be prepared to justify every expense you’re claiming (and back up that justification), and I sincerely doubt that Lemon or Fiddy or either of their brain dead husbands is capable of maintaining any kind of filing system.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   84914 views