50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Blessed day. 50 has a new tragedy video…sponsored by every plate.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 1/11/2022, 02:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 10/1/2022, 19:18) 
    I wish there was a knowledgeable tax garbage person on here. Do you think it's legal to write off your groceries bought with ebt for your youtube channel? Like if you were audited would they see the receipts and go whoa wait a sec. Food stamps is already nontaxed and not considered income so to speak so I would think it's not allowed.

I would think as low income as Kieruh and Darryl are that they max out anyway without having to deduct her "business" expenses. But there are several youtubers who scam the government so who knows.

I’m not that knowledgeable but I have been through a few audits and know that neither states or the IRS fuck around when it comes to deductions. Most auditors I’ve encountered are ruthless because it’s their job to find mistakes AKA more revenue.

You have to keep meticulous records - like meal receipts need to note exactly who you ate with, what you discussed, and how it related to your business - and you have to be prepared to justify every expense you’re claiming (and back up that justification), and I sincerely doubt that Lemon or Fiddy or either of their brain dead husbands is capable of maintaining any kind of filing system.

I think in the now deleted budget spreadsheet video that Mark was tracking the amounts in a tab. I'd think he'd be smart enough to know they need the receipts but he is also a fat, lazy troll who has given up on maintaining any sort of reason and control of his household. I picture 50's filing system as whatever is stuck in the middle of her van's console or the bottom of a drawer. I'd wager they do lots of guestimating.

QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/11/2022, 02:50 AM) 
    Blessed day. 50 has a new tragedy video…sponsored by every plate.

Oh I can hardly wait to hear the breakdown. Let me guess walmart was a bunch of haydurs and messed up her grocery order AGAIN. She didn't know what she was gonna cook for dinner but thanks to every plate she was saved. Don't forget to use her promo code or click on her link right?

Has she done anymore date in a boxes??? Or did that sponsorship dry up?

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/10/2022, 10:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 1/10/2022, 09:24 PM) 
    Me Cookbook author and former restaurant runner had super crappy knife skills when chopping veg for her pot pie too. Using a serrated steak knife and chopping with her pointer finger sticking out.

OMG! R U Serious? She was cutting vegetables with a steak knife? That' some kay's cooking level shit. She's probably hoping for a mishap so she has more to complain about.

Remember how upset Fiddy got about that super bowl half time show? She complained about how skanky they were and how inappropriate it was when kids are watching. You think she'll comment the same about half of Niketo's ass hanging out in her thumbnail. is she going to complain if Nicole's videoing herself bending over lifting weights in that outfit. We know for sure that Nicole interacts with some 15 yr old fan who has sent her gift cards in the past.

I have not watch Kay in forever!

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 1/11/2022, 03:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/10/2022, 10:57 PM) 
    OMG! R U Serious? She was cutting vegetables with a steak knife? That' some kay's cooking level shit. She's probably hoping for a mishap so she has more to complain about.

Remember how upset Fiddy got about that super bowl half time show? She complained about how skanky they were and how inappropriate it was when kids are watching. You think she'll comment the same about half of Niketo's ass hanging out in her thumbnail. is she going to complain if Nicole's videoing herself bending over lifting weights in that outfit. We know for sure that Nicole interacts with some 15 yr old fan who has sent her gift cards in the past.

I have not watch Kay in forever!

At least she uses a real knife when she almost slices her fingers off in every video. A steak knife? C'mon do better fiddy. You pretend to be a cookbook author/restaurant manager/wannabe party planner.

5.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s complaining about COVID. Daryls job closed and she had to cancel trips. All of her family have covid so she can’t go on her trip.

From the bottom of my heart: fuck you. You’re why we can’t go back to normal.

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/11/2022, 03:09 AM) 
    She’s complaining about COVID. Daryls job closed and she had to cancel trips. All of her family have covid so she can’t go on her trip.

Well cry me a river.

Actually a little bummed for Jake. I was hoping he'd go rogue and stay his ass in the island.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/11/2022, 03:09 AM) 

That's pretty skeezy that a job wouldn't start you just because they had to shut down for a few days. I mean does that invalidate you as a candidate or something?

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    School screwed up Jake's schedule again.

9. Old Rotten Twat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

THIS is why selfish stupid Currra should be closer to her family!!!! She’s probably sad she didn’t get her presents

10.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wonder if she'll go to the post office expecting that box of aldi snacks she was gonna mail herself.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 1/10/2022, 08:17 PM) 
    THIS is why selfish stupid Currra should be closer to her family!!!! She’s probably sad she didn’t get her presents

Don't worry. Her mom will mail them. Then Kiera can leave the addresses visible in the video where she shows all the presents her mom sent.... just like she did in the video way back with the Aldi food and planner stickers she left at her mom's.

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kiera was going to go on vacay while her house looked like this:
    lrlr2

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 1/11/2022, 03:17 AM) 

I can not see Currra moving back to take care of her mom unless she got a promise of a lot of money when she dies. She could not hide her resentment of her mom being sick when they went to Long Island.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    finally got around to this one
    Attached Image
    Island-Boys-Official-Music-Video copy

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 1/11/2022, 03:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 1/11/2022, 03:17 AM) 

I can not see Currra moving back to take care of her mom unless she got a promise of a lot of money when she dies. She could not hide her resentment of her mom being sick when they went to Long Island.

Oh God she complained about that for a solid month if not longer. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT KIERA NOW SHOW SOME G-D RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM.

Sorry, I just get annoyed. Your parents are hosting your giant-ass family so you can come into town whenever you want and take over their house, and then you have the nerve to complain that someone has a medical emergency? So freaking rude. If I was a parent and my child acted like that on YT, I would be devastated.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85313 views