50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 6/1/2022, 04:53) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/5/2022, 09:50 PM) 
    50 just said in her grocery haul she is going to pack Jake's lunch when he starts working. What?!. Will it still be the same lunch his 5 year old sister gets? Let him grow up already and pack his own lunch like a big boy.

I thought Paul was some kind of handyman? She very briefly mentioned he prefers KC Bbq sauce because that's what they serve where he works. So both husbands work in the restaurant business? I don't understand why Daryl and Paul don't eat at work instead of 50 making them lunch. My husband co-owns a diner and all his employees get a free meal everyday. Every place he worked before this he ate for free too.

Fiddy doesn't like DD eating the food where he works/worked. She referred to it as "outside food."

I always just looked at it as a way to save money. Of course in our case, he always worked at greek places, so he could have greek salads, souvlaki or breakfast so it wasn't as bad. She is so controlling over what they all eat. Let them decide for themselves what they want to eat!

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 6/1/2022, 04:53) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/5/2022, 09:50 PM) 
    50 just said in her grocery haul she is going to pack Jake's lunch when he starts working. What?!. Will it still be the same lunch his 5 year old sister gets? Let him grow up already and pack his own lunch like a big boy.

I thought Paul was some kind of handyman? She very briefly mentioned he prefers KC Bbq sauce because that's what they serve where he works. So both husbands work in the restaurant business? I don't understand why Daryl and Paul don't eat at work instead of 50 making them lunch. My husband co-owns a diner and all his employees get a free meal everyday. Every place he worked before this he ate for free too.

Fiddy doesn't like DD eating the food where he works/worked. She referred to it as "outside food."

Also known as, not EBT approved

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ahh good call.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah I always figured not allowing Darryl to eat where he works was because it cost money and/or was some sort of ethnic food she didn't approve of.
    So Pawlie's working at some sort of bbq joint? I remember briefly her posting something about Darryl negotiating a manager position for a regional bbq place that was supposed to open up near them. But that was shortly after they moved to SA and his headhunted job at Panera fell through. It's hard to keep track of all the job offers that dirrty has had.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Headhunted. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/5/2022, 10:12 PM) 
    Yeah I always figured not allowing Darryl to eat where he works was because it cost money and/or was some sort of ethnic food she didn't approve of.
    So Pawlie's working at some sort of bbq joint? I remember briefly her posting something about Darryl negotiating a manager position for a regional bbq place that was supposed to open up near them. But that was shortly after they moved to SA and his headhunted job at Panera fell through. It's hard to keep track of all the job offers that dirrty has had.

No truer words have been spoken!

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 6/1/2022, 05:12) 

What the fuck kind of barbeque place in Texas is slinging KC Masterpiece?!

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    People who wanna live here in KC. We'll, it's south of me, but still. It's a huge thing. I don't like it. Too sweet. Good thing I'm not from here, I'd be a huge traitor.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/6/2022, 05:16 AM) 

The kind that would hire a creep like Pawlie.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 6/1/2022, 04:23) 
    QUOTE (CuteastheMoon @ 6/1/2022, 01:27) 
    Did I hear Flappy right, she was showing her new grocery haul, she bought some Velveeta Shells & Cheese, She said " I bought this box for Pawull, I woul never feed this to my kids?" HUH,, she doesn't feed boxed Mac n cheese to her kids?

I'm not going to lie. Maybe once or twice a month I make my son boxed mac and cheese. I buy our local grocery chain, Wegmans brand, that's 3 for $1. I refuse to spend the extra money for Annies just because of the packaging saying it's healthier. Is mac and cheese healthy? No. But every once in awhile it's fine for our house.

Wegmans ::hearteyes::

QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 6/1/2022, 05:16) 

Mission BBQ

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    driving cross country with my dollar tree gravy cans

Status
    I don't know if Paul is really Jake father because fifty claims SNAP benefits/welfare for Jake (or has in the past) and usually if the father of that child is not living in that household or providing support, the state will initiate a child support case on behalf of that child to reimburse them for some of the benefits (providing there is no father listed on the birth certificate to go after for child support) So either fifty gets child support from the father but it still doesn't put her above the threshold for benefits OR Paul lives with them to cover expenses so he doesnt have to be indebted to the state and fifty doesnt claim Jake and only Maya/Mason because DD doesnt make enough to make them ineligible. It would make sense with their arrangement that Paul is Jakes father. And we know fifty loves scamming the system to her benefit.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think you guys may have solved the mystery of why Paul lives there! Scamming the government!!!

When is 50 flying to NY? We have more snow coming to the east coast and flights have been a disastrous mess. So get prepared for some dramatic complaining coming your way!!

Also. When 50 is in NY she is going to Aldi to pack a box up and ship back to TX. These people are sick!!! They need therapy for food obsessions!!!!!! How much food do you need. It’s all they think about!

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/6/2022, 06:04 AM) 
    I think you guys may have solved the mystery of why Paul lives there! Scamming the government!!!

When is 50 flying to NY? We have more snow coming to the east coast and flights have been a disastrous mess. So get prepared for some dramatic complaining coming your way!!

Also. When 50 is in NY she is going to Aldi to pack a box up and ship back to TX. These people are sick!!! They need therapy for food obsessions!!!!!! How much food do you need. It’s all they think about!

Flappy's 8 year old son has the palate for aldi cheese doodles!

14.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 13:04) 

Uh she lives about an hour from ALDI’s, wouldn’t a couple gallons of gas be cheaper than shipping freaking food half way across the damn country….she really needs to grab some brain cells somewhere..

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I go to aldi.. there is nothing for me to ship back to myself.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85440 views