50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 11/1/2022, 03:39) 
    finally got around to this one

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    LOL at the end where she plugs Monat through sobs.

Enough with the histrionics, my god. It’s one trip, and I don’t even really get why she postponed it. Her parents and brother don’t have covid, they could’ve still gone and had their Christmas celebration and hung out at home. She has had no problem bee bopping all around the state of Texas during other surges and she flew to Madison’s wedding so like… what’s different for her now?

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m not understanding the issue with Jake and school. They are just now finding out he may not graduate?! She keeps blaming the school. When my daughter was going into her senior year we were on top of it, how is this such a cluster for her??

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kieruh's big dream was Darryl get hired on as a manager at In & Out. It was pretty laughable back then but srly that dude will never get a decent assistant to the manager gig with his job hopping work history. Either he's getting fired or quitting. And sorry no one is gonna take a guy who has worked 9 places in less than 2 years seriously.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/10/2022, 09:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 1/11/2022, 03:29 AM) 
    I can not see Currra moving back to take care of her mom unless she got a promise of a lot of money when she dies. She could not hide her resentment of her mom being sick when they went to Long Island.

Oh God she complained about that for a solid month if not longer. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT KIERA NOW SHOW SOME G-D RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM.

Sorry, I just get annoyed. Your parents are hosting your giant-ass family so you can come into town whenever you want and take over their house, and then you have the nerve to complain that someone has a medical emergency? So freaking rude. If I was a parent and my child acted like that on YT, I would be devastated.

I wouldn’t be devastated, I’d be pissed. Then I would get my ass to a lawyer to make sure any inheritance I leave is ONLY for the benefit of my grandchildren & make sure 50 & DD never get their hands on or control one dime.

Put everything in a trust for the grandchildren & appoint a trustee to oversee the money. I’d make very sure 50 never got near it.

She is truly an awful person.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayla M @ 1/11/2022, 04:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/10/2022, 09:40 PM) 
    Oh God she complained about that for a solid month if not longer. WE GET IT YOU DONT LIKE IT KIERA NOW SHOW SOME G-D RESPECT FOR YOUR MOM.

Sorry, I just get annoyed. Your parents are hosting your giant-ass family so you can come into town whenever you want and take over their house, and then you have the nerve to complain that someone has a medical emergency? So freaking rude. If I was a parent and my child acted like that on YT, I would be devastated.

I wouldn’t be devastated, I’d be pissed. Then I would get my ass to a lawyer to make sure any inheritance I leave is ONLY for the benefit of my grandchildren & make sure 50 & DD never get their hands on or control one dime.

Put everything in a trust for the grandchildren & appoint a trustee to oversee the money. I’d make very sure 50 never got near it.

She is truly an awful person.

Same. I'm petty. You know she's treated her family like crap her whole life and they allow it. But this is where I'd cross the line. She puts that out for the whole world to see. Naw girl you better enjoy every penny I gave you and every thing I bought you cause Mama is fuckin done. And how none of her cousins/aunts/brother that watch her videos not call and cuss a bitch out for that IDK. Kier-uh is a piece of shit, own it and move on. Make sure your grandkids are taken care of and let the mobese 40 yr old toddler and her two husband go fly a kite.

7.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 11/1/2022, 03:56) 
    I’m not understanding the issue with Jake and school. They are just now finding out he may not graduate?! She keeps blaming the school. When my daughter was going into her senior year we were on top of it, how is this such a cluster for her??

Probably because her son has been in 3 or 4 high schools while her ass chases internet friends.

Edited by Xtine - 1/11/2022, 04:32 AM

8. Ireland76
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 11/1/2022, 03:23) 
    Wonder if she'll go to the post office expecting that box of aldi snacks she was gonna mail herself.

LOL I just snorted 🤣🐽

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 11/1/2022, 04:15) 
    QUOTE (Loki80 @ 11/1/2022, 03:56) 

Probably because her son has been in 3 or 4 high schools while her ass chases internet friends.

I haven’t watched yet but I’m pissed. He may not graduate on time now? This is on flappy. As a mom this is her responsibility to make sure Jacob is set up to graduate on time. This 3 or 4 high schools is bullshit. She has no one to blame but herself.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If my son wanted to graduate early you bet your bottom dollar I would have gotten that damn book and taught him every chapter the school missed before he took that test.

If Jake failed the exam do we think Fiddy will be picking him up after one hour every day or will she make him take a full course load so he can still ride the bus?

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 11/1/2022, 03:39) 
    finally got around to this one

I love you so much 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

I truly think the only reason flaps has pressured Jakeup to graduate early is so he can work and bring in an income sooner. It’s sick. The child just go to the state,in a brand new school. Why rush him??? All she sees is $$$ signs. And yes I do believe she is on the phone with her mom right now asking her to mail all of the presents. The princess will not go without. That’s the only reason she wanted to go on this trip. She’s sick in the head.

12. Ireland76
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Lol I paused the video and this is what I got 🤣#dramaqueen
    Attached Image
    001C3116-A206-464B-A7C2-2754007572D8

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And for anyone keeping track, this is 2 kids now flaps has completely failed in the education system due to moving, inconsistency and her negligence. I feel so sorry for this kids. She should be so ashamed, but she won’t because she’s a selfish narcissist.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ireland76 @ 1/11/2022, 05:08 AM) 
    Lol I paused the video and this is what I got 🤣#dramaqueen

oooh im saving this for future use

15. Ireland76
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Omfg did Kiera really just say their budget is tight this month ?? She spends money left and right and now she’s acting like it’s Daryl and Paul’s fault because the restaurant biz is slow. I just want to smack her!

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85280 views