50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is sad no stimmy $$$ coming this weekend.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haha please tell me she said that in the video.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/11/2022, 05:37 AM) 
    She is sad no stimmy $$$ coming this weekend.

And then it'll be such a long time before she gets their income tax refund. Darryl's got a bunch of w-2s to come in before she can even file.

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm guessing mark is mm? What does that mean?

5.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This bitch saying “I hate Covid” like she’s the first and only person to feel that way. What have you done to mitigate risks? You’ve gone on multiple out of state trips, concerts, parties, shop without a mask, sent your kids to school sick and god knows the vaccination status of anyone in that house.

You don’t give a shit about how Covid is affecting the world at large. You’re throwing a temper tantrum bc you can’t get freebies from home like a college student home on winter break.

Also, I would never try Every Plate just bc they choose to associate with this cow and they approved this video. How can you think she is a good representation of your brand?

Jesus I’m only 4 minutes in and she has gotten under my skin already.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When 50 said something about "garlic and a pillow of love" I said "that sounds disgusting" and my husband said "is she describing her sex life?" I about died!

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whoa! Black Betty @ 11/1/2022, 05:52) 
    I'm guessing mark is mm? What does that mean?

Marky mark.. mucky mark .. Manchinld mark .. moron mark... we're open to any and all suggestions 😊

8.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok I’ve got more thoughts:

Tearing up bc her parents have to throw away their Christmas tree before the kids could enjoy it. Bitch how many families couldn’t even afford to celebrate Christmas at all this year?

If you care so much about seeing your family regularly and your family traditions, why are you moving further and further away from them each time your husband cheats on you?

So this family can afford take out when 50 wants to eat her feelings but when it’s her son’s birthday eating out is too expensive? Got it.

The saga of Mason’s shoes. Way to make a minor inconvenience the end of the world.

Her kids’ hearts were broken. And I’m sure it was bc of her histrionics and she feed into it. Crying openly into her fried chicken.

No groceries for the week or ingredients for Darryl’s cake. How about you go to one of your many favorite grocery stores instead of filming your pity party for 40 minutes?

And all of this whining just to say they rescheduled for the end of the month? Seriously?

It is not the school’s fault or the teacher’s fault or Jacob’s fault that he was not prepared for this test that you forced him to take so he can graduate early so you can force him to get a job. If you knew 11 weeks into an 18 week program he would be behind, that still gave you 7 weeks to get him the needed materials so he could learn at home. But that would require more effort than a Walmart pickup so I can see why you wouldn’t bother helping your son with his education.

Listen, I get wanting to see your parents for Christmas. I get wanting your kids to spend time with their grandparents. But it seems like Kiera only gets upset about this stuff when she can’t get anything out of it. Would she be this hysterical if the trip was planned for March and Christmas wasn’t involved at all? It comes across as she’s more upset about missing the gifts and New York groceries than her parents. And again - move closer to them if you feel so strongly about seeing them.

Ending the video hawking her Monat and Every Plate through blubbery sobs was the perfect touch to the unnecessarily dramatic video. No one has died and as far as we know, none of her immediate family is even positive. She has spent more and more money the longer she has been in Texas so she can save the “woe is me, January is so hard for us” speech.

Count your fucking blessings, Kiera. You have more than you deserve.

9.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    driving cross country with my dollar tree gravy cans

Status
    Leave it to fifty to use her crying to sell Monet and Everyplate. #bossbabe

Also, it wouldn't hurt Jake not to graduate early. And spend the last semester taking the final class he needs to graduate, while working on his college applications. Thats what I did in high school, I had a light course load while working on my SAT score and applying for universities.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 11/1/2022, 04:56) 
    If my son wanted to graduate early you bet your bottom dollar I would have gotten that damn book and taught him every chapter the school missed before he took that test.

If Jake failed the exam do we think Fiddy will be picking him up after one hour every day or will she make him take a full course load so he can still ride the bus?

That's what I didn't get. If Jake came into the class late why didn't he just read the 1st 5 chapters he missed and study them?

11. Craftgirl818
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 11/1/2022, 03:52) 
    LOL at the end where she plugs Monat through sobs.

Enough with the histrionics, my god. It’s one trip, and I don’t even really get why she postponed it. Her parents and brother don’t have covid, they could’ve still gone and had their Christmas celebration and hung out at home. She has had no problem bee bopping all around the state of Texas during other surges and she flew to Madison’s wedding so like… what’s different for her now?

Tbh her parents are probably the ones who pulled the plug and say not to come, but of course 50 is wanting to take props for deciding not to go to protect everyone which I think is BS...now if I was in the same position I would've passed on the reunion because the risk is just way too high for everyone involved. As for Jake I have a feeling he threw a tantrum when he found out he wasn't completed with school yet..he reminds me of 50 that way. Him not graduating is his fault and Keira. He has developmental issues and she should always be up in his business making sure he was understanding the curriculum and if not get off her sorry a** and try to help him and put some of that money that she wastes on shopping hauls towards a tutor to help him be successful. I also understand being disappointed they couldn't go as planned and she could've done a 5 minute segment in her regularly scheduled programming to explain why and that she's bummed but they rescheduled toward the end of the month...not waste 40 minutes having a meltdown just because things didn't go her way. Heck last week for me was a very hard week and all I wanted to do was go home and eat comfort food and watch movies but I bucked up and worked all day every day because I'm a grown woman and if everytime I was disappointed I stayed home and felt sorry for myself I wouldn't have a career or do anything. 50 really needs to grow up and realize the whole world doesn't evolve around her

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG... I have so much to snark on with Flappy's sob story.... First of all, dirtydarrylssidepiece - love the Island Boy pic. I laughed so hard, I spit out my coffee! Secondly, ThatsWhatSheSaid - my snark is very similar to you. I only watched until she stated she had to clean her living room. Flappy is one entitled BITCH. If she did not block me, I would really give her a piece of my mind.

The only person who was wronged was Jake.... by his mother. Was he unable to read the first five chapters by himself? Could you not google for a practice test? Flappy is a shitbomb of a mother!

As for January being a lean month, doesn't Youtube pay December adsense in January????

13.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Darryl and Paul both got their hours cut? Sounds like she was counting on Jake to get them through the month...

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My biggest problem with this video is who the hell makes a video like that for the world to see? I can't understand for the life of me anyone who puts the most private, intimate things that go on in their lives out in the cyber world. Fiddy has bitched about not being able to travel, her friend who couldn't show up for a visit because of Covid, her son not being on track to graduate, her mother falling ill, her husband losing out on jobs, the f*cked up situation about the selling of their house, getting "scammed out of thousands, and then some. Has anyone on YT thought or ever heard about keeping those things within the walls of your home? Or some feelings you might be having, keep them to yourself? Eesh, does she know that there are just some things that need to be kept to one's self? If she spews all of this on YT can you imagine what things she does keep private?

I feel like I am a voyeur or a peeping Tom with the amount of private things she talks about. It's pretty bad when strangers feel embarrassment for her instead of her feeling that way herself. God some people have no shame whatsoever.

Honestly with her clickbait title I thought someone died.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Now I had to look at her comments. They are filled with people who lost loved ones - Covid/accidents/etc. Flappy replies to a comment "Covid is killing me". Absolutely insensitive and inconsiderate. Just an asshole! She is lucky she has not had Covid. Lucky that the airline allowed her to cancel her tickets. I think she stated in her video that people commented on the over the top xmas at "Grammy's". NO FLAPPY - it was the fact that your child ran around in a circle banging their head.... too much stimulation??????

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views