50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My first thought when she said their trip was cancelled was they didn't have the money to go. Those plane tickets are expensive, especially for 5 people. Maybe her mom wouldn't pay for them and they needed more time to save up. So she blamed it on Covid to get sympathy.

What high paying job that would have changed their lives did Daryl miss out on? And why didn't they just bring him back when things started opening up again? So many questions!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/11/2022, 07:00 AM) 
    My first thought when she said their trip was cancelled was they didn't have the money to go. Those plane tickets are expensive, especially for 5 people. Maybe her mom wouldn't pay for them and they needed more time to save up. So she blamed it on Covid to get sympathy.

What high paying job that would have changed their lives did Daryl miss out on? And why didn't they just bring him back when things started opening up again? So many questions!

Flights are cheap! She can fly to NYC for less than $200 round trip per person.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 11/1/2022, 14:08) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 1/11/2022, 07:00 AM) 

Flights are cheap! She can fly to NYC for less than $200 round trip per person.

That's still $1000 plus baggage fees. Which is probably at least 2 of Daryls whole paychecks.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 1/11/2022, 07:31 AM) 
    Now I had to look at her comments. They are filled with people who lost loved ones - Covid/accidents/etc. Flappy replies to a comment "Covid is killing me". Absolutely insensitive and inconsiderate. Just an asshole! She is lucky she has not had Covid. Lucky that the airline allowed her to cancel her tickets. I think she stated in her video that people commented on the over the top xmas at "Grammy's". NO FLAPPY - it was the fact that your child ran around in a circle banging their head.... too much stimulation??????

Her biggest issue with the people's comments is she's tone deaf. She glossed over anyone else's situation because she doesn't care, it doesn't affect her. She wants the pity comments, the 'Oh you poor dear how terrible you can't go to the over the top Christmas number two.'
    The amount of time she spent talking and tearing up about how the kids were going to miss all of the Christmas gifts from family was really pitiful. Didn't they just have a ton of gifts from mom and dad, Uncle Pawl, and Santa? Come on she is a gluttonous, selfish person. And quite hypocritical as well. On one hand she wanted to teach the kids about people less fortunate than them, then goes overboard in their home and then there is this crazy overly extravagant Christmas waiting for them in NY. That cancels out the good deed because they have already forgotten about that.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m only 11 minutes in and can hardly stand to hear 50 complain for one more second. First of all i don’t believe her. I don’t believe they canceled due to covid. It hasn’t stopped her for the last two years, so why would it now??

And she is acting like covid only affects her! Every single person has been affected by covid. I’m sick of hearing people complain about it. She was just at a concert with the Lemon family maskless. YOU are part of the problem Shut up.

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A constant VICTIM!!!!! Anything and everything is someone else’s fault. How the F do you not know that your son doesn’t have all of his requirements to graduate????? Better yet how does HE not know???? Take some fking responsibility!!!

She’s even complaining that Texas happens to be the only state that doesn’t accept overnight shipping. What??? The Postal companies are out to get her too??

How i wish i could comment.

And wtf kind of company would sponsor this video???? I would NEVER order from every plate. Their standards are way too low. I wouldn’t trust their food.

7. Ireland76
        +7   Like  

User deleted

50 is eating her feelings from stress or sadness or whatever she’s victimized by this month 🤣How is that different from any other day of the month?

Edited by Ireland76 - 1/11/2022, 03:38 PM

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'd like to know what stresses her out so much. She doesn't do squat. Her "cleaning" is laughable, and her meals look disgusting. What is she doing all day?

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 11/1/2022, 13:31) 
    Now I had to look at her comments. They are filled with people who lost loved ones - Covid/accidents/etc. Flappy replies to a comment "Covid is killing me". Absolutely insensitive and inconsiderate. Just an asshole! She is lucky she has not had Covid. Lucky that the airline allowed her to cancel her tickets. I think she stated in her video that people commented on the over the top xmas at "Grammy's". NO FLAPPY - it was the fact that your child ran around in a circle banging their head.... too much stimulation??????

I saw her response to that person and it made me so mad. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever seen.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Did you guys catch how she said she took her two little kids for their second covid shot the day she filmed this ???

Wait , what???

She had an appointment to get their shots in Texas? But they were supposed to be on a plane for NY!! Shit isn’t adding up.
    Liar liar pants on fire. Wonder if they even bought plane tickets.

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So if you google STAAR the website for Texas pops up. You can go on the website and look at the US history test that I guess any senior would of took last year. I'm 40,so it's been a minute since I've been in school but alot of those questions seem like common sense questions or questions that you might not know but if you look at all the answers you could figure it out.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/11/2022, 08:18 AM) 
    A constant VICTIM!!!!! Anything and everything is someone else’s fault. How the F do you not know that your son doesn’t have all of his requirements to graduate????? Better yet how does HE not know???? Take some fking responsibility!!!

She’s even complaining that Texas happens to be the only state that doesn’t accept overnight shipping. What??? The Postal companies are out to get her too??

How i wish i could comment.

And wtf kind of company would sponsor this video???? I would NEVER order from every plate. Their standards are way too low. I wouldn’t trust their food.

absolute bullshit - I ship overnight to Texas all of the time.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So 50 cooked dinner but doesn’t know if Jake ever ate because he stubbed his toe and she said he is uncomfortable so has been in his room and she hasn’t seen him

What is the issue in that house with toes. That’s the third person in about a months time that has a significant toe injury.

Also….Put the CAMERA DOWN AND GO CHECK ON YOUR SON!!!!! Bring him his dinner, check on his toe. See how he is doing with his school work that he is missing!
    She is SO frustrating

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 11/1/2022, 06:34) 
    No groceries for the week or ingredients for Darryl’s cake.

Did she really say no ingredients for his cake? She has a cabinet plus a pantry full of baking stuff and she just bought some frosting mix from Trader Joe’s. BS

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just had to 2x speed through this shitshow

Boo hoo, Mason needs you to buy him shoes now... waaaaa the kid will have three new pairs of shoes, eventually.... boohoo
    Like wtf?! If you can buy cigarettes for three grown ups... you can buy shoes for your child, fucking bitch.

It was a complete shitshow of a vlog .. the ending.. wtf

I haven't flown in years.. but you can just cancel and reschedule for two weeks later???
    Why would her mom buy a real tree that needed to be tossed already? why not buy it the week of Christmas, so it lasts??? Guess the brains fiddy has come from her?

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views