50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think you are right. And it’s infuriating. Our tax money shouldnt be used for 50 to give gifts to other people. That must be why they went to Costco when they arrived at Madison’s wedding! I couldn’t imagine a bride would leave buying the drinks for her wedding until the last minute. That must have been planned ahead of time. So our tax dollars stocked Madison’s wedding

Such an abuse of the system. Go get a job!

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keeping it on hand @ 1/11/2022, 10:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 11/1/2022, 21:54) 
    I still want a receipt for the smoking. I can't find one.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10633562/...23D09B5D35.jpeg)

Oh holy shite. Well dang, I had no idea. This makes sense why she always looks so greasy then. Smoking makes your entire body feel and look dirtier.

It looks kind of like a white pen though. If it was in focus I'd be 100% certain that she was smoking, but you know Uniball makes those white pens that are in fashion.
    [/QUOTE]

I know this one is older, but it does show she was smoking a few years back. I thought I saw another a while ago, but can't find it now.
    [/QUOTE]

DANG. Ok you got me this time friend, dang!

QUOTE (FluffyButt @ 1/12/2022, 12:55 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 1/11/2022, 09:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 11/1/2022, 21:13) 
    Lem is pinching pennies, news alert! Ordering pizza is uh-pretty uh-pricey when the kiddos have friends over so she’s just going to make spaghetti. Absolutely nothing wrong with spaghetti, but since when does she give a crap about what something costs?

Exactly! She was happy to spend thousands of dollars on the Peloton and homeschool curriculum/materials, both of which she practically didn't use. They spent thousands on clearing that lot which they never ended up building on. Thousands on Disney. Thousands on "renos". Thousands constantly changing out her furniture. Thousands on food every single month. I have often wondered how much she spent on the kid's "yes" day. It seemed like a lot. This lady has been hemorrhaging money for years, but now she's ready to draw the line at pizza??? Um, ok!

And she is too ignorant to realize homeade pizza would be cheaper and good content ( well better than her usual droll) and add the kids in making pizza and it could have been a fun video.

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 1/11/2022, 11:40 PM) 
    in their rental they moved a couch out on the porch so they could smoke. pawlie and darryl smoke also i also believe you can see the cigarette butts in the infamous easter video. nasty ness said she used to smoke and her and fiddy have sooooooo much in common. fiddy smokes. it's not a white pen haha. she goes and sells plasma for cigarette money but won't get her kid a cheap pair of shoes.

My husband and I both smoked. We make decent money but even we were like, this is getting pricey. All three of them smoking probably costs more than their mortgage a month, total waste! Hubby and I dont have kids, our home was always clean, we were clean. In fact many that knew me for years didnt realize I smoked. Smoking is terrible but not an excuse to be nasty. Plus kids are supposed to come first, if we had kids and had to choose they would have to come first in their needs vs our smoking. That all being said I can proudly say we quit :) Feb 1st will be one year, best decision ever !

Congrats my friend, it took me 5+ tries and finally made the forever quit in March of 2012. It's hard as the years go by but still the best decision you can make! If you need a shoulder to lean on, I'm happy to commiserate. Or distract :).

in their rental they moved a couch out on the porch so they could smoke. pawlie and darryl smoke also i also believe you can see the cigarette butts in the infamous easter video. nasty ness said she used to smoke and her and fiddy have sooooooo much in common. fiddy smokes. it's not a white pen haha. she goes and sells plasma for cigarette money but won't get her kid a cheap pair of shoes.

Ah this makes so much sense - I was wondering if Darryl was hanging out on the porch when he got home because he wanted to be able to smoke his guts out. No wonder he leaves his wallet and crap out there, he's getting nic-high. This also explains their money situation so much more. I would love if they could cut off assistance for people who spend it on smoking.

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/12/2022, 01:11 PM) 
    At the end of 59s haul she in going on about “we” this and “we” that. When she is talking about Marissas daughters party.

We are requiring masks. We are making all the food. We were hoping it could be outside

She really takes things to an uncomfortable level. She doesn’t know boundaries!!!

I agree, and I don't recall her throwing any kind of party for her own kid when he turned 16.

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 1/12/2022, 09:20 PM)
    QUOTE (Keeping it on hand @ 1/11/2022, 10:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 11/1/2022, 21:54) 
    I still want a receipt for the smoking. I can't find one.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10633562/...23D09B5D35.jpeg)

Oh holy shite. Well dang, I had no idea. This makes sense why she always looks so greasy then. Smoking makes your entire body feel and look dirtier.

It looks kind of like a white pen though. If it was in focus I'd be 100% certain that she was smoking, but you know Uniball makes those white pens that are in fashion.

I know this one is older, but it does show she was smoking a few years back. I thought I saw another a while ago, but can't find it now.
    [/QUOTE]

DANG. Ok you got me this time friend, dang!

QUOTE (FluffyButt @ 1/12/2022, 12:55 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 1/11/2022, 09:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 11/1/2022, 21:13) 
    Lem is pinching pennies, news alert! Ordering pizza is uh-pretty uh-pricey when the kiddos have friends over so she’s just going to make spaghetti. Absolutely nothing wrong with spaghetti, but since when does she give a crap about what something costs?

Exactly! She was happy to spend thousands of dollars on the Peloton and homeschool curriculum/materials, both of which she practically didn't use. They spent thousands on clearing that lot which they never ended up building on. Thousands on Disney. Thousands on "renos". Thousands constantly changing out her furniture. Thousands on food every single month. I have often wondered how much she spent on the kid's "yes" day. It seemed like a lot. This lady has been hemorrhaging money for years, but now she's ready to draw the line at pizza??? Um, ok!

And she is too ignorant to realize homeade pizza would be cheaper and good content ( well better than her usual droll) and add the kids in making pizza and it could have been a fun video.

My husband and I both smoked. We make decent money but even we were like, this is getting pricey. All three of them smoking probably costs more than their mortgage a month, total waste! Hubby and I dont have kids, our home was always clean, we were clean. In fact many that knew me for years didnt realize I smoked. Smoking is terrible but not an excuse to be nasty. Plus kids are supposed to come first, if we had kids and had to choose they would have to come first in their needs vs our smoking. That all being said I can proudly say we quit :) Feb 1st will be one year, best decision ever !

Congrats my friend, it took me 5+ tries and finally made the forever quit in March of 2012. It's hard as the years go by but still the best decision you can make! If you need a shoulder to lean on, I'm happy to commiserate. Or distract :).
    Congrats to you as well !!!! Thank you so much! Ive lost count of how many tim es I tried quitting but this time I really wanted it, it finally took lol

Ah this makes so much sense - I was wondering if Darryl was hanging out on the porch when he got home because he wanted to be able to smoke his guts out. No wonder he leaves his wallet and crap out there, he's getting nic-high. This also explains their money situation so much more. I would love if they could cut off assistance for people who spend it on smoking.

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/12/2022, 01:11 PM) 
    At the end of 59s haul she in going on about “we” this and “we” that. When she is talking about Marissas daughters party.

We are requiring masks. We are making all the food. We were hoping it could be outside

She really takes things to an uncomfortable level. She doesn’t know boundaries!!!

I agree, and I don't recall her throwing any kind of party for her own kid when he turned 16.
    [/QUOTE]

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yup. That’s why Darryl is leaving his wallet and phone outside. There would be no other reason. He sits outside to smoke.

5.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/12/2022, 10:56 PM) 
    Yup. That’s why Darryl is leaving his wallet and phone outside. There would be no other reason. He sits outside to smoke.

Yep. He comes home, goes out on the porch takes out his wallet, keys and phone. Then he watches Nicole's video with no top and her ass hanging out while he smokes to relax after work, messages his Little Debbie and then goes inside leaving them there.

6.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I got recommended a video from Lemon from her 2017 Vlogmas and besides her hair looking much better (while still not looking presentable at all) and being slightly less pretentious, nothing has changed.

Paige stayed home from school bc they got home from a concert at 2am the night before but Lemon tried to convince us she stayed home bc she caught a 24 hour bug.

She went on and on about how many things she had to do before dinner but she carved out a whole hour to play video games. Not with her children. By herself.

The video ended at bedtime with petite Rose asking for food bc the minestrone soup they had for dinner was so exotic for her. Lemon said none of the kids try to delay going bed when Mark is home bc he’s the rule enforcer. She said it as a joke but she has clearly learned nothing in the last 4 years and things have only gotten worse.

You could see the beginning of the kids calling the shots even before the twins were school aged.

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 12/1/2022, 23:11) 
    I got recommended a video from Lemon from her 2017 Vlogmas and besides her hair looking much better (while still not looking presentable at all) and being slightly less pretentious, nothing has changed.

Paige stayed home from school bc they got home from a concert at 2am the night before but Lemon tried to convince us she stayed home bc she caught a 24 hour bug.

She went on and on about how many things she had to do before dinner but she carved out a whole hour to play video games. Not with her children. By herself.

The video ended at bedtime with petite Rose asking for food bc the minestrone soup they had for dinner was so exotic for her. Lemon said none of the kids try to delay going bed when Mark is home bc he’s the rule enforcer. She said it as a joke but she has clearly learned nothing in the last 4 years and things have only gotten worse.

You could see the beginning of the kids calling the shots even before the twins were school aged.

I love this comment. People here often talk about how much Lemon has changed, and honestly, from my observations she has always been the way she is now. Her spending has gone up, but that's because their income has gone up. From the very beginning of her channel she has always been wasteful with money, a lazy housekeeper and a lazy parent.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What in the fucking Wayne’s world is 50s hair and glasses????
    Attached Image
    A0C84CFC-CB6D-4E22-B8B5-1146E51D72BE

9. Old Rotten Twat
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 13/1/2022, 00:50) 

😂😂

This is only 3 years she’s a plumper here but looks WAY healthier

A200EB28-629F-4183-91C2-71896BDDDCAF

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

☠️ :hearty-laugh:

11.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think she looks healthier because she was a lot less stressed out and happy back in SC. They had a decent and reliable income. Stress esp over finances takes a toll. She also only had one kid in school to deal with. The kids had their own rooms. It was probably a lot easier to dump them in their own rooms and let them do what the fuck ever than having to get them to bed and up for school the next day.
    She was also seeing a doctor there and was able to get her blood pressure scripts filled because Darryl had a job with insurance. She also didn't have to constantly worry about Darryl cheating at that time or being asked about who Pawl is. Maybe juggling her men is wearing her down too.
    She was able to live in that fantasy that she had a good marriage, vuhnessa was her bestest best friend for life, that her youtube career was gonna pop off, she had a home that was better suited for her family, was in driving distance to her presents i mean parents. And I think because of that she wasn't drinking as much either. She's obviously miserable and drinks/pops pills to help deal with that. She was def still a shitty, selfish person back then tho. Just wonder if she'd be the same level of trainwreck if they had been able to stay in their SC home.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I attribute their aging like milk to do with their lifestyles. Neither get regular checkups and we know Fiddy has untreated hypertension and I'd be shocked if her thyroid is functioning. I'm sure Lemon is in the same balding boat, whether she knows about it or not. The Lemons love a cocktail and seem to subsist on carbonated water, Coke Zero, and Monsters. Fiddy smokes a pack a day, pops pain pills, and the drinking starts at breakfast (see the IG posts with liqueur in the coffee or mimosas for proof).

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Those glasses aren't even real. They're from like 5 and below or something.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep they are def just for looks she wears those because she thinks they hide her mess of a face and hair. Spoiler alert: they don’t.

15. Craftgirl818
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 12/1/2022, 23:00) 
    messages his Little Debbie and then goes inside leaving them there.

When I first read this sentence I thought it said massage his Little Debbie...haha I was thinking yeah don't want to ever see that

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85443 views