50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The aisle of shame can be fun and have some goodies but I still don’t think I’d ship it home. They are so dumb.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Flappy is going to Long Island and send back groceries to Texas??? WTH, does she really do this and why? These women have a serious food hoarding issues and shopping! Last place im going to get excited about is grocery shopping in my home town!! How about doing something fun with your kids and family instead roam the frozen food Isles at the grocery store!!!

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Their lives are all about food. One trick pony.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 1/6/2022, 01:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 13:04) 
    I think you guys may have solved the mystery of why Paul lives there! Scamming the government!!!

When is 50 flying to NY? We have more snow coming to the east coast and flights have been a disastrous mess. So get prepared for some dramatic complaining coming your way!!

Also. When 50 is in NY she is going to Aldi to pack a box up and ship back to TX. These people are sick!!! They need therapy for food obsessions!!!!!! How much food do you need. It’s all they think about!

Uh she lives about an hour from ALDI’s, wouldn’t a couple gallons of gas be cheaper than shipping freaking food half way across the damn country….she really needs to grab some brain cells somewhere..

If she gets it back home Mama will pay for the groceries and shipping.

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Flappy is more excited to grocery shop than see her family. 😂

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    5 mins into lemons new video and all she does is make me want to 🤮 talking about her snot that she can’t control running out of her nose

GO TO AN ALLERGIST!!!!!!!

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 17:51) 
    5 mins into lemons new video and all she does is make me want to 🤮 talking about her snot that she can’t control running out of her nose

GO TO AN ALLERGIST!!!!!!!

Queen of TMI. Did she share she uses only Kleenex with lotion? Kind of of like she only uses always pads during her period. WE DONT CARE VANESSA

8.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She acts likes she’s is taking down the Christmas decorations at the wHite House.

She has a few things scattered here and there. It would take me and hour to complete this task.

This video is ridiculous!!! Omgggggg.

She is complaining about a muscle in her leg that she pulled. So she can’t basically do anything. I just got to the part where she explains that the little houses need to go back into their boxes but the boxes are in the garage and she would need a step stool to get to them. She doesn’t trust herself with her injured leg right now. Ok Vanessa. Whatever.

Anyway. Earlier in the video she mentioned that Paige was home today. Her almost 18 year old daughter can’t get the freaking boxes out of the garage for her lazy mother???? The parenting or lack there of is actually disturbing.

She says mark will bring them in later tonight. Bit earlier talked about how sometimes he doesn’t come home until the kids have to go to bed because he is soooo busy. So Paige is laying around all day but mark has to come home from work and bring in tiny boxes from the garage. What a wife!

Edited by Sunshine08 - 1/6/2022, 06:11 PM

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I took down two decorated trees and all the indoor decorations while my dh did the outside it took us under an hour.

10.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What's with Flappy's new video? "Delicious DINNERS that come from MY kitchen!" is the title. And she spent the whole video basically bragging about how cooking was her gift while showing pics of sandwiches and slop. Like are we supposed to crave this food she's putting out? And it's weird because she doesn't really give any recipes. It's just a slideshow of pics with her voiceover telling us what it is. She claims she's going to make a video with the recipes for the good ones but isn't this the video for that? It was just weird and low effort.

But the first comment is someone "drooling" over the thumbnail and wishing they could eat in her kitchen with their family...

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemons video is supposed to be a motivating take down of Christmas. Yet now she is taking her second break on the couch and watching riverdale. I can’t make this 💩up.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kat76 @ 1/6/2022, 11:15 AM) 
    What's with Flappy's new video? "Delicious DINNERS that come from MY kitchen!" is the title. And she spent the whole video basically bragging about how cooking was her gift while showing pics of sandwiches and slop. Like are we supposed to crave this food she's putting out? And it's weird because she doesn't really give any recipes. It's just a slideshow of pics with her voiceover telling us what it is. She claims she's going to make a video with the recipes for the good ones but isn't this the video for that? It was just weird and low effort.

But the first comment is someone "drooling" over the thumbnail and wishing they could eat in her kitchen with their family...

I had flappy's video on in the background while I got ready for work today. I did not hear or see everything, but it did look like slop. She also stated her trader joe's Chinese dinner was better than take out. NOT!

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 18:09) 
    She acts likes she’s is taking down the Christmas decorations at the wHite House.

She has a few things scattered here and there. It would take me and hour to complete this task.

This video is ridiculous!!! Omgggggg.

She is complaining about a muscle in her leg that she pulled. So she can’t basically do anything. I just got to the part where she explains that the little houses need to go back into their boxes but the boxes are in the garage and she would need a step stool to get to them. She doesn’t trust herself with her injured leg right now. Ok Vanessa. Whatever.

Anyway. Earlier in the video she mentioned that Paige was home today. Her almost 18 year old daughter can’t get the freaking boxes out of the garage for her lazy mother???? The parenting or lack there of is actually disturbing.

She says mark will bring them in later tonight. Bit earlier talked about how sometimes he doesn’t come home until the kids have to go to bed because he is soooo busy. So Paige is laying around all day but mark has to come home from work and bring in tiny boxes from the garage. What a wife!

Lemon is absolutely helpless.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Looking at Lemons house EVERY time she does a clean with me video, it's NO WONDER why she has allergies! Dust and vacuum regularly Lemon! And no adult woman needs to sit down for a break (watching tv) when cleaning the house. EVER. Grow up!

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vee and Mark are such lushes and she is so happy to put it on display. The Nth wine cork box, the overflowing booze cabinet, etc. Goodness gracious.

She is so lazy. She'd rather not put pillows out than teach the dogs to behave.

Edited by Calla-lily - 1/6/2022, 12:07 PM

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85440 views