50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I had to "SHARE" this I thought it was funny. I would like to know what these "amazing creations" are.

Screenshot_2022-01-06_at_13-03-11_DAY_NIGHT_COOK_WITH_ME_STUFFED_ROAST_BEEF_OVERNIGHT_SAUSAGE_GRAVY_BISCUIT_CASSEROLEScreenshot_2022-01-06_at_13-02-54_DAY_NIGHT_COOK_WITH_ME_STUFFED_ROAST_BEEF_OVERNIGHT_SAUSAGE_GRAVY_BISCUIT_CASSEROLE

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 18:09) 
    She acts likes she’s is taking down the Christmas decorations at the wHite House.

She has a few things scattered here and there. It would take me and hour to complete this task.

This video is ridiculous!!! Omgggggg.

She is complaining about a muscle in her leg that she pulled. So she can’t basically do anything. I just got to the part where she explains that the little houses need to go back into their boxes but the boxes are in the garage and she would need a step stool to get to them. She doesn’t trust herself with her injured leg right now. Ok Vanessa. Whatever.

Anyway. Earlier in the video she mentioned that Paige was home today. Her almost 18 year old daughter can’t get the freaking boxes out of the garage for her lazy mother???? The parenting or lack there of is actually disturbing.

She says mark will bring them in later tonight. Bit earlier talked about how sometimes he doesn’t come home until the kids have to go to bed because he is soooo busy. So Paige is laying around all day but mark has to come home from work and bring in tiny boxes from the garage. What a wife!

Mark probably has a side piece. Living with Lemon cannot be easy. What the bloody hell did she do to her leg, strain it getting out of bed? No one is as helpless as she acts.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 6/1/2022, 16:16) 
    Their lives are all about food. One trick pony.

Yes. And this is Kiera’s way to spend endless money and that gives her a thrill.

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 1/6/2022, 02:35 PM) 
    I go to aldi.. there is nothing for me to ship back to myself.

ha i agree! i go there a lot for super-cheap prices but there is nothing worth sending hundreds of miles back to myself.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She acts likes she’s is taking down the Christmas decorations at the wHite House.

She has a few things scattered here and there. It would take me and hour to complete this task.

She is complaining about a muscle in her leg that she pulled. So she can’t basically do anything. I just got to the part where she explains that the little houses need to go back into their boxes but the boxes are in the garage and she would need a step stool to get to them. She doesn’t trust herself with her injured leg right now. Ok Vanessa. Whatever.

Anyway. Earlier in the video she mentioned that Paige was home today. Her almost 18 year old daughter can’t get the freaking boxes out of the garage for her lazy mother???? The parenting or lack there of is actually disturbing.

She says mark will bring them in later tonight. Bit earlier talked about how sometimes he doesn’t come home until the kids have to go to bed because he is soooo busy. So Paige is laying around all day but mark has to come home from work and bring in tiny boxes from the garage. What a wife!

I smell another day of laying in bed “Injured” coming right up!

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    We all know that Lemon is extremely lazy. She even bought herself the “Ain’t
    doin it “ tshirt to let us know that.

I just cannot fathom how you can have a full grown healthy 17.5 year old daughter inside the house with you and not ask her to come out of that room to assist in the most basic of tasks. I mean how do two parents agree on this type of parenting??? That the father should work 40+ hours per week and then come home and do a large percentage of household chores while his able bodied children do NOTHING. I would even say that 11 year old Bryce or Pearl who is the exact same size as him, can climb a step stool to help reach the small boxes so she can put the houses away.

In all seriousness. If something happens to Mark, that family is in some serious trouble. Because Lemon acts completely helpless and they BOTH have decided to raise their children to also be helpless. What a bunch of spoiled rotten sponges the 5 of them are.

I bet Paige comes out of her room when she wants to grab her door dashed chipotle though.

Edited by Sunshine08 - 1/6/2022, 07:31 PM

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/1/2022, 19:06) 
    I had to "SHARE" this I thought it was funny. I would like to know what these "amazing creations" are.

Screenshot_2022-01-06_at_13-03-11_DAY_NIGHT_COOK_WITH_ME_STUFFED_ROAST_BEEF_OVERNIGHT_SAUSAGE_GRAVY_BISCUIT_CASSEROLEScreenshot_2022-01-06_at_13-02-54_DAY_NIGHT_COOK_WITH_ME_STUFFED_ROAST_BEEF_OVERNIGHT_SAUSAGE_GRAVY_BISCUIT_CASSEROLE

What the hell are the 2 on the right?

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    All this talk about mac and cheese makes me want to pipe up and have a say. I don't buy or never on any kind of regular basis bought boxed mac and cheese even when my kids were little. I'm not trying to be snooty and I have NO problem with anyone who does buy that. I just have always made mine homemade. First of all it doesn't take long to make it homemade really. Obviously longer than the boxed kind. But it just tastes so much better making it yourself. These two broads have all day to make their own, why so lazy? Then they know what's in the food as well when they seem so worried about SOME things being organic and non-GMO.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 1/6/2022, 01:36 PM

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amp74 @ 1/6/2022, 06:10 PM) 
    I took down two decorated trees and all the indoor decorations while my dh did the outside it took us under an hour.

Yeah, when it comes down to it, it's just putting shit in the same containers it came out of. Idk why they make such a huge deal out of it.

QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 1/6/2022, 06:48 PM) 
    Looking at Lemons house EVERY time she does a clean with me video, it's NO WONDER why she has allergies! Dust and vacuum regularly Lemon! And no adult woman needs to sit down for a break (watching tv) when cleaning the house. EVER. Grow up!

I don't understand why her husband is not pissed that she is sitting around all day. Doesn't he want a wife who contributes one iota to the house at all?

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eww the food is so brown and greasy looking.

I'll eat a pb&j

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 1/6/2022, 01:15 PM) 

I smell another day of laying in bed “Injured” coming right up!

Taking down Christmas, easy-peasy. We just had a foot of heavy snow three days ago and with that it took down so many trees and up until yesterday I was shoveling snow. I've been cutting up trees for two days now, while my husband goes to WORK. I can only do so much but I'm not waiting for him or my son for the weekend to do all of it. Lemon would die if she had to pick up a chainsaw or a hand saw and cut anything. She'd probably lose a digit or a limb if she even tried.

QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 1/6/2022, 01:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/1/2022, 19:06) 

What the hell are the 2 on the right?

Screenshot_2022-01-06_at_13-48-57_DAY_NIGHT_COOK_WITH_ME_STUFFED_ROAST_BEEF_OVERNIGHT_SAUSAGE_GRAVY_BISCUIT_CASSEROLE

She says it's LOVE I guess love looks like brown bleck to her.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 1/6/2022, 02:01 PM

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That all looks like shit. Literal poop.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They are all so beige except the nachos with Doritos. Anyway, the top right is ham and potato soup and the bottom one is her French toast bake from Christmas (she used the scraps from when she cut pb&j sandwiches). She said it was great but I don't think it sounds appetizing.

14.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    French toast made with table scraps? This is why I don’t eat at the work pot lucks. People are nasty.

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Catty Cat @ 1/6/2022, 09:16 PM) 
    They are all so beige except the nachos with Doritos. Anyway, the top right is ham and potato soup and the bottom one is her French toast bake from Christmas (she used the scraps from when she cut pb&j sandwiches). She said it was great but I don't think it sounds appetizing.

If I told husband I was using scraps from pbj sandwiches and making it into some other food he would barf. I can't believe her family eats some of this stuff. Her ranch dressing I've made and we liked it but ain't nobody here eatin some crazy ass pbj bake.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85439 views