50 Shades of Bankruptcy pt 39: Between the MLMs, Bulk Stores, and Underemployed Wives the Bald Trio Keep Ruining Their Own Lives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Flappy's meals have no vegetables! Unless you count the two pieces of broccoli. Since when is Doritos a side dish? Everything is just a shade of beige. GROSS

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In a recent video 50 didn’t cut off the crusts from Myas sandwich and she said if she didn’t end up eating the crust she would just throw it in the bag with the other crusts for the French toast casserole. The crusts ….from the sandwich she was holding and eating from. Disgusting

3.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 1/6/2022, 09:45 PM) 
    In a recent video 50 didn’t cut off the crusts from Myas sandwich and she said if she didn’t end up eating the crust she would just throw it in the bag with the other crusts for the French toast casserole. The crusts ….from the sandwich she was holding and eating from. Disgusting

Oh geez. You know 50, there's really a point where being environmentally conscious and frugal crosses a line. And that's when you GIVE PEOPLE SALIVA FROM ANOTHER PERSON'S MOUTH ON THEIR FOOD.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 6/1/2022, 19:15) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 6/1/2022, 18:09) 
    She acts likes she’s is taking down the Christmas decorations at the wHite House.

She has a few things scattered here and there. It would take me and hour to complete this task.

This video is ridiculous!!! Omgggggg.

She is complaining about a muscle in her leg that she pulled. So she can’t basically do anything. I just got to the part where she explains that the little houses need to go back into their boxes but the boxes are in the garage and she would need a step stool to get to them. She doesn’t trust herself with her injured leg right now. Ok Vanessa. Whatever.

Anyway. Earlier in the video she mentioned that Paige was home today. Her almost 18 year old daughter can’t get the freaking boxes out of the garage for her lazy mother???? The parenting or lack there of is actually disturbing.

She says mark will bring them in later tonight. Bit earlier talked about how sometimes he doesn’t come home until the kids have to go to bed because he is soooo busy. So Paige is laying around all day but mark has to come home from work and bring in tiny boxes from the garage. What a wife!

I smell another day of laying in bed “Injured” coming right up!

I feel it coming too! She seems to "throw her back out" every January. I think the truth is she is depressed because her biggest excuse to spend (Christmas) is over and she doesn't know what to do with herself.

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Totally off subject. You know you think that you've seen it all when it comes to these two. But they seem to be able to keep on topping themselves over and over again. I have no idea how they can come up with half of the crap they do or say. Honestly if DD thinks Kiera is smart I have to wonder what he thinks makes a stupid person. And we really have no idea how MM feels about Lemon. Those two just seem like "roommates with benefits", what those benefits are I'm not too sure, there has never been any kind of a loving feeling from them. At least in my opinion.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was thinking the same when i watched the video Mommaof5

For a moment i felt sad for her. She seems to walk around her house aimlessly day in and day out. This recent video was actually pathetic. Like i said before. The amount of decorations out should have taken no more than an hour to put away. And it would take that long, if she had other things she had to do. I have kids to run around and a job so i can’t take 4 hours to put a couple of things away and then take a break to watch tv. My job won’t wait for that.

She has so much opportunity to DO things with her life. Join a club, join a gym, meet Kiera a couple time a week 1/2 way in between their homes and go for walks, volunteer somewhere on a weekly basis, take an online class, pick up a new hobby like painting or knitting. The list can be endless because she has the means and the time! But her days seems so redundant! It must be depressing. We all need purpose.

7.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I laughed until I had tears in my eyes listening to fifty say cacio e pepe in her Trader Joe’s haul. Cowco. She avoided repeating it and just said “this flavor.” Ok Italian queen.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here’s another question i have.

Is Paige’s cat allowed out of her room? We never see it and it’s never mentioned. I’m not a cat person so i wouldn’t know, but is that normal? To treat an animal that way?

And in lemons video today she said she rarely goes upstairs. It’s the kids area she said. Isn’t Jasmine up there???

That house needs an animal welfare check.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh hell no, no,no,no,no .. the whole house is the kids area.. they are allowed to fuck up anything they don't like, because that's what lemonshit does.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

I heard that,and thought it was pretty dang gross too! That's like taking the leavings from everybody's plates and adding it all back into the serving dishes. :20130930103114-64d41b31: With the extravagant food budget she has,wth?!?!?! :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Flappy absolutely kills me. She has said this multiple times, comparing her “home made”’ (aka frozen) Chinese food to take out saying it’s even better and who needs take out. That’s also why they don’t eat out ever, because her food is so much better.....

She’s so transparent. They clearly can’t afford to eat out and only go the EBT route. Flaps cut the BS with your frozen Chinese food 🙄

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She'd need 4 bags of each thing for her whole family to n-joy themselves some Trader Joe's Chinese food.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone for the love of god please explain to me why flappy says “anch-iladas” instead of enchiladas. WHERE DO YOU SEE THE AN SOUND. IM ANGRY 🤣🤣

Her pronunciation go everything literally kills me and I can’t deal. And for the record all of her meals looked disgusting 🤮 makes fun of Paul for his Mac and cheese but not a veggie in sight for her meals ever and saved left over bread scraps with pb and jelly on them that was licked on and touched for a meal. I’m so disgusted!!

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 7/1/2022, 00:56) 
    Someone for the love of god please explain to me why flappy says “anch-iladas” instead of enchiladas. WHERE DO YOU SEE THE AN SOUND. IM ANGRY 🤣🤣

Her pronunciation go everything literally kills me and I can’t deal

:snickering:

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 6/1/2022, 21:47) 

Oh geez. You know 50, there's really a point where being environmentally conscious and frugal crosses a line. And that's when you GIVE PEOPLE SALIVA FROM ANOTHER PERSON'S MOUTH ON THEIR FOOD.

During a deadly pandemic to boot 🤢. Although that whole family looks greasy and filthy so they are all probably exposed to everyone else’s filth.

1222 replies since 5/1/2022, 23:21   85440 views