The New Year is here! Is Deddy hitting the beer? Sugar & Nitrates are the daily fare, The kids still can’t read, Cause Ma & Pa don’t care! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1. Gastrong50
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Deddy was the one brushing his teeth, I’m guessing he won’t sit still for momma. You can tell the sleeves are donkeys.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Two observations here
    I believe they are starting to feel the loss of the extra $$. That may have been why Tyler and the three younger kids didn’t go to the restaurant.
    I also agree with those who have mentioned that we will probably see more of the Donkey’s ugly mug in her videos.
    Her channel has fallen to new lows, zero content.

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yeah he’s moving in on her channel. He thinks he’s gods gift. He’s is such a puke. I hated him right off the bat. I liked her for awhile like everyone else but never liked him for one second. He’s an ignorant blowhard.

4.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think ass wipe is trying to be more present in her videos also. Or be the lead character. Gah. He is so annoying and rude and has no manners. I bet he lets the door close behind him when a woman Is within a few steps behind.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nothin Special @ 13/1/2022, 02:20) 
    Donkey would get along great with my husband. Mine wants to have a Bible study with the men at church about why women are the reason for the problems in the world (and it started with Eve.) **rolling eyes**

Seriously?! Oh, man that's bad

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She definitely is going to great lengths to shows us she has mixes for the Easy Bake oven.

Wonder why she won't show us the kids reading?

I didn't notice that donkey was there one brushing BBs teeth. That makes sense. I didn't understand why he was being still for Felon. She doesn't make him do anything he doesn't want to.

The cheese grating. Omg. I saw her fingers pushing that cheese down. Felon is so pathetic. She probably let Brat Baby play with the missing part and that's why Otis had to use her fingers.

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those graters COME with a guard too! I've got two of them, I love them, and they both came (different brands) with a guard that fits perfectly in there, and up against the grate.

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They had cheese in the lasagna, on the salad and even in the bread! Their diet is SO cheese heavy. Bet everyone had gut issues the next day.

Audra is a cute little girl and there is nothing wrong with her helping in the kitchen. Having said that, there is NO reason she should be at Falon's elbow every friggin minute. She's always in the way, and always close to that hot stove. She needs to be told to sit her @ss at the bar and stay there! Also, why is suppertime always Easy Bake Oven time? Can't she do that before or after the meal? And while I am on the topic, we have all seen Manley/Manzy/Manny playing in the middle of the kitchen floor when Falon is trying to cook. Or Jonah climbing on the countertops like a toddler. Or butthole walking in trying to take over. It's so crazy that she doesn't clear the room when they all do that. Well, when Audra gets her nose burned or Manny gets doused with hot soup (God forbid) then I guess they will all get out of the kitchen. As for Deddy DoItRight, I wish just once she would YELL at him to put his big nose away--like in his own generous butt.

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve noticed that she has turned down Audra’s good night y’all way down and sometimes it’s hardly picked up by my earphones.
    It’s there but very faintly.
    It’s almost never picked up by subtitles - that’s how softly it’s spoken, but it’s there.

Maybe I’m the only one but I would love to be a fly on the wall just to see and hear exactly what goes on in that house.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nothin Special @ 13/1/2022, 02:20) 
    Donkey would get along great with my husband. Mine wants to have a Bible study with the men at church about why women are the reason for the problems in the world (and it started with Eve.) **rolling eyes**

😂😂😂😂😂

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With the seemingly decrease in spending govt $$$, when will we see the first thrift store haul again? :flcvoy01:

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cloudy @ 12/1/2022, 09:16) 
    He had 2 ingredients and about 5 steps to follow and it still turned out a complete flop. Give it up hash slinger, you cannot cook. You are even a flop at trying to garner sympathy for your cooking failure. Nobody wants to see that mess. How about you and your wife do everyone a favor and EXIT YouTube. No more coming up with lies trying to reinvent yourselves as you try to grow your channel. You all need to go back to the basics. Your wife needs to learn how to clean a house and care for her children and you need to go out and find a 40 hr a week or more job. Get off of YouTube. Give your children a real home.

If anyone would listen to you try to sing happy birthday to Jake, you would never get a call to sing again. How can you wreck that song so badly?! You must have worn out every auto tuner in Nashville when you went there to record. My word, I don’t think the engineer could keep up. It’s bad…really bad. If you had to audition for a band they would laugh you out of town.

He's a terrible singer. He has the deep voice of a country singer but he can't sing in tune to save his life. He's off key in every song he sings. Falon is a crappy singer too. She's off key at times but not like him.

13.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Saw Jake this morning around 7:45. He was driving down the road heading towards where he works. I guess he’s graduated from Mossberry High.😂

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just watched yesterday's video, and heard Otis whispering her unintelligible see you tomorrow.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jeffrina2 @ 13/1/2022, 14:23) 
    Saw Jake this morning around 7:45. He was driving down the road heading towards where he works. I guess he’s graduated from Mossberry High.😂

“Mossberry High”, Valdictorian of the class.
    I also wonder if he doesn’t work with the Donkey, but has his own job? Any houghts?

Edited by Bubbe - 1/13/2022, 02:59 PM

1006 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:11   64135 views