MarieLove Asbury

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is a good point and observation. How many times can you use the “my birth control failed” excuse? I do think her husband is just as culpable for that, especially if her third child was also the result of birth control not working (or whatever…).

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    RIGHT on EmmaSwan! It got to be where I got angry listening to her. Once the lightbulb came on for me about her, I was no longer going to enable her. She has the wool pulled over the eyes of the newbies more than likely, but many of them will eventually see through her. She needs to grow the hell up. She is nowhere near ready to be a home owner, because the burden of hole repairs will fall on their shoulders, and she does not have her priorities straight at this point as a renter.

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m willing to bet money she’s not letting social services know about her income from YouTube to keep getting benefits

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MomMomMom77 @ 9/3/2022, 23:54) 
    I’m willing to bet money she’s not letting social services know about her income from YouTube to keep getting benefits

It’s welfare fraud. That is why I don’t feel sorry for her. She is scamming the system and anyone else she can on YT to feel sorry for her. She wasn’t too bright to have announced in one of her videos she is on welfare, especially considering her full name is divulged in her channel name.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 10/3/2022, 01:51) 
    I’m not sure how it works but she may not have to report it just yet? Youtube income isn’t consistent maybe she found a loop hole. I wouldn’t imagine she is making much money a month? Her views aren’t great. I don’t know how it works I’m not defending her lol there’s always a way around the system unfortunately.

I was on food stamps 20 years ago when I was a very young broke newly single mom. I had to turn in paystubs and bank statements every 3 months to prove I was still poor. I have no idea how making money off YouTube works. Maybe the money is sent to PayPal and you can just shop off your balance so it’s not considered income?

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MomMomMom77 @ 10/3/2022, 16:59) 
    QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 10/3/2022, 01:51) 
    I’m not sure how it works but she may not have to report it just yet? Youtube income isn’t consistent maybe she found a loop hole. I wouldn’t imagine she is making much money a month? Her views aren’t great. I don’t know how it works I’m not defending her lol there’s always a way around the system unfortunately.

I was on food stamps 20 years ago when I was a very young broke newly single mom. I had to turn in paystubs and bank statements every 3 months to prove I was still poor. I have no idea how making money off YouTube works. Maybe the money is sent to PayPal and you can just shop off your balance so it’s not considered income?

I used to be an EBay seller. All sales from that went straight to my PayPal account. There was a cut off amount on what you had to report. I forget what that cutoff amount was, but PayPal would W-2 the EBay seller automatically if it reached the point where the seller’s sales became a taxable (reportable) amount. YT probably works like that.

Marie’s channel grew exponentially once she got pregnant-no wonder another commenter here said she purposefully got pregnant for content. So, she may have just squeaked by for this year on not having to report her YT income.

Honestly, I wouldn’t care so much if she spent most of it on her kids, but it seems like most things she buys are for herself, plus what she buys at the grocery store really bothers me-she buys the most expensive food items and brands. She got a new computer for Christmas and her husband got an air fryer, she said because he wanted one. Does she really think we are that stupid to believe that? She seems selfish to me and like an overgrown teenager at this point.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am so tired of hearing about Pat Pat or whatever it is. Maybe it's because I don't care about large amounts of new clothes. I feel like she could buy a whole house with the amount she spends on clothes. Especially for someone who doesn't leave the house much.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 14/3/2022, 15:22) 
    I am so tired of hearing about Pat Pat or whatever it is. Maybe it's because I don't care about large amounts of new clothes. I feel like she could buy a whole house with the amount she spends on clothes. Especially for someone who doesn't leave the house much.

She is constantly shopping.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her talking about how she wouldn't go back to work after her kids were all in school. She said she **hated** being a waitress and hostess, and would only think about if it she was OFFERED an office job

🥴

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 14/3/2022, 19:18) 
    I watched todays video and in it she says she’s making the same as her husband. THEN makes a comment about how her dr changed her sons formula that wic needs a referral for and she sent it in but they haven’t approved it so she’s “had to buy it and it’s expensive $31 (I think) a can and this is the 3rd one”. Ma’am your son is getting many feedings out of one can whereas the food you buy yourself and kids don’t last. That should be no problem if you now have two big incomes! I’m actually happy for her for bringing in a good income. Just sad and disappointed that she is blowing it. And hello, how are you on social media bragging about your income and then needing wic? Someone is going to report her. It won’t be me, but someone will and she will be crying her eyes out about that.

She is not too bright to be sharing all of that. I won’t report her either, but she is doing a good job of setting herself up to be reported. She is constantly shopping and buying frivolous crap, and it seriously makes me angry for her to turn around and complain about how expensive baby formula is, especially since this is her fourth baby, so it’s not like she didn’t know that.

All of the large families I follow don’t go out and devote a bedroom to their newborn like she did-they put the new baby in their bedroom with them in a pack and play, and they are very minimal with what they have for the baby. Marie is the type who has to have it all, and she isn’t willing to sacrifice on much of anything. She would whine that their bedroom is too small, but that’s because she has a vanity in there to do her makeup instead of putting the baby in there.

QUOTE (Blizzard22 @ 14/3/2022, 19:26) 
    Her talking about how she wouldn't go back to work after her kids were all in school. She said she **hated** being a waitress and hostess, and would only think about if it she was OFFERED an office job

🥴

🤣🤣🤣

If she randomly said that in a recent video, it sounds to me like she has been reading here, and she has no shame. She is long overdue for a reality check.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    WIC income limits are pretty high. It’s the food stamp thing that pisses me off. If she’s making money now she shouldn’t be getting them anymore. If you have money to blow on all that fast fashion crap she buys for herself and baby then she can pay for her own damn food. When her channel ends she will have nothing to show for the money she made.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MomMomMom77 @ 15/3/2022, 15:09) 
    WIC income limits are pretty high. It’s the food stamp thing that pisses me off. If she’s making money now she shouldn’t be getting them anymore. If you have money to blow on all that fast fashion crap she buys for herself and baby then she can pay for her own damn food. When her channel ends she will have nothing to show for the money she made.

I did look up the WIC guidelines for the state she lives in and was shocked.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 15/3/2022, 18:12) 
    I don’t understand at all why she needed a nursery, other than for youtube. I would have had baby in the room with me and then just put the crib in her sons room when he was a little older. I’m sure her kids don’t mind sharing right now anyway because they are still young enough that it doesn’t matter. I think with the wic thing she doesn’t realize just how stupid she looks and sounds. To continue to show constant shopping sprees and expensive grocery hauls then to complain about buying formula for the kid she planned, it just makes me wonder if she actually knows how that all comes off.

She lacks personal responsibility and the wherewithal to think and act like a mature adult.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t understand at all why she needed a nursery, other than for youtube. I would have had baby in the room with me and then just put the crib in her sons room when he was a little older. I’m sure her kids don’t mind sharing right now anyway because they are still young enough that it doesn’t matter. I think with the wic thing she doesn’t realize just how stupid she looks and sounds. To continue to show constant shopping sprees and expensive grocery hauls then to complain about buying formula for the kid she planned, it just makes me wonder if she actually knows how that all comes off.

She seems the type to play the victim and try to justify her bad decisions. I don't think she realizes how bad she sounds because she justifies every decision with her victim status. Poor me this and poor me that.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PettyQueen @ 15/3/2022, 18:20) 

She seems the type to play the victim and try to justify her bad decisions. I don't think she realizes how bad she sounds because she justifies every decision with her victim status. Poor me this and poor me that.

🎯

1672 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:22   114317 views