1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 7/6/2022, 06:24 PM) 
    WOW! Who knew? She changed her looks.
    I don't trust anyone with a plastered on fake smile. And her eyes dart around.😁

She is one person that I would never trust, never. She’s the type to scam a “friend” out of money and god only knows what else. How do any of those women watching her not see right through her? She’s the fakest of them all….and the scariest I might add.

Kimberly buys subscribers, views and comments like no other but I have a feeling her party will be over soon along with the rest of them because something tells me that YouTube is starting to put an end to that game. Time will tell.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 7/6/2022, 06:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 7/6/2022, 06:24 PM) 
    WOW! Who knew? She changed her looks.
    I don't trust anyone with a plastered on fake smile. And her eyes dart around.😁

She is one person that I would never trust, never. She’s the type to scam a “friend” out of money and god only knows what else. How do any of those women watching her not see right through her? She’s the fakest of them all….and the scariest I might add.

Kimberly buys subscribers, views and comments like no other but I have a feeling her party will be over soon along with the rest of them because something tells me that YouTube is starting to put an end to that game. Time will tell.

Interesting. She picked up and left her home for S.C. I can't stand the "makeup pushers".
    The fawning fans are so gullible. And the awkward old ladies doing fashion shows is embarassing to me.
    So weird. All the walmart and target etc.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's styling her hair.... again. How redundant.

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This woman makes me sick with her deception.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well she made it to S.C. I find the forced smile and darting eyes peculiar.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why did she move?

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 7/13/2022, 06:53 PM) 
    Well she made it to S.C. I find the forced smile and darting eyes peculiar.

She’s a con artist.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MakeTodayAGoodDay @ 7/13/2022, 07:54 PM) 
    Why did she move?

She wanted out of the Tahoe area, because of the fires, and last year she had to leave due to the air quality. She said at one point, she rarely stays in one place for very long.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This house is lovely. The kitchen and bath are brand new.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just started watching her and the moment she talked about past life regression, she lost me. That, and her love of crystals are a turnoff. It's so early 1990s. That new age crap drives me crazy. Glad I read the posts here; I thought I was being too harsh.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Empty house tour.

Ugh. I don’t know but correct me if I’m wrong…..she said she purchased the house, right or wrong? But then when she was showing the fan she said she didn’t like it ….it was black….and she didn’t want to look at it for the “next year”. Did I misunderstand that? That would be an odd thing to say if she truly did just purchase the house. Let me know if I misheard something. Oh, she also did say something to the effect that she doesn’t know how long she will stay in there….if it will be a forever house…..that’s an odd thing to say as well. She’s always on the move and I’m certain there is a good reason. Did she let it slip and is she only planning on staying a year? Why buy? Somethings not kosher? Tell me! lol

When she holds the camera so close to her face there is something about the way she looks…..especially her ugly mouth…. and the way she speaks for that matter that just turns my stomach….not to mention that stupid little half laugh as she looks away from the camera…. Kimberly is sickening……if that is indeed her real name….she seems like such a fraud.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 7/17/2022, 11:53 PM) 
    Empty house tour.

Ugh. I don’t know but correct me if I’m wrong…..she said she purchased the house, right or wrong? But then when she was showing the fan she said she didn’t like it ….it was black….and she didn’t want to look at it for the “next year”. Did I misunderstand that? That would be an odd thing to say if she truly did just purchase the house. Let me know if I misheard something. Oh, she also did say something to the effect that she doesn’t know how long she will stay in there….if it will be a forever house…..that’s an odd thing to say as well. She’s always on the move and I’m certain there is a good reason. Did she let it slip and is she only planning on staying a year? Why buy? Somethings not kosher? Tell me! lol

When she holds the camera so close to her face there is something about the way she looks…..especially her ugly mouth…. and the way she speaks for that matter that just turns my stomach….not to mention that stupid little half laugh as she looks away from the camera…. Kimberly is sickening……if that is indeed her real name….she seems like such a fraud.

She's renting. She sounds like another entitled nit picker. The house is lovely imo. Brand new kitchen and bath. Goodness, she's one person with 3 bedrooms🙄 Makes me sick.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 7/18/2022, 12:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 7/17/2022, 11:53 PM) 
    Empty house tour.

She's renting. She sounds like another entitled nit picker. The house is lovely imo. Brand new kitchen and bath. Goodness, she's one person with 3 bedrooms🙄 Makes me sick.

Ohhhhhh. My mistake. Just goes to show you how much I pay attention! But I still find her extremely shady.

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    A con artist at its finest.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In her new one, she rags on the realtor big time. She's the one that very impulsively decided to rent that home for one year.
    Weren't the terms agreed upon prior to signing? She saw the condition of the property, now she's complaining. She's spending money
    on landscaping for a one year rental. What a weirdo. It's content I guess. People getting sick of all the make up.

263 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:23   26075 views