Pretty Over Fifty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I see she has managed to con Middle Aged Minx who I enjoying watching. I hope she sees the light sooner rather than later on this con artist.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, she is renting the house for one year and says she's going to redo the yard & put in an irrigation system, doesn't have permission from the owner! How stupid can she be, it's August, the growing season is close to being over, I don't understand her.

I own nice rentals and what she's calling terrible amazes me. Yes, the closets don't have hanging rods, that needs to be fixed but the yard looks pretty good for a rental at the end of summer. She's obviously looking for comments and views.

I can't stand her mouth and teeth and her gravelly voice gets on my nerves. Another Con artist.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Holy hell. I thought it was me! PrettyOverFifty Kimberly Montgomery strikes me as a pathological con artist. The forced, constant smiling; practically giggling as she is trying to make a serious comment or share an issue—why? It’s such over-the-top acting. Bad acting. I did want to like her but it’s impossible.

Why a con artist? This is the *second* time for this schtick of renting an empty place and turning it into a “gosh golly” chance to monetize for free PR and sponsorships while she fills her home with free merch. This second time she even posted various “inspo” photos of interior shots with aesthetics she desires—a big “Send me your PR freebies” dog whistle to potential sponsors. Hey—just be honest. Through her faux smile/giggle, she slipped about contacting a mattress company (I would bet the farm she reached out to several), who agreed to send her a free bed in exchange for a review. Of course after just “4 or 5 nights” (she couldn’t “remember”) she raved because she is about the free stuff. I bet she has that South Carolina nurseryman giving her free product as well. She will plant in containers and take it all with her to a new place. Charlatans do that. People with integrity tell you outright the plan and fully disclose paid sponsorships.

Kimberly Montgomery in interviews is also silent now about her “Quantum Psychic Hypnotic Healer” grift, as though this former incarnation never existed. Poof! Now she is an Aw shucks woman new to makeup and skin care. Oddly, in those videos from just three years an an older YouTube channel (KimberlyMontgomery.co), she looks made up and coiffed. This woman has seen a tube of moisturizer and lipstick well before she started this latest grift. She claimed this makeup-beauty-style YouTube schtick was all brand new organic in one interview I heard, never intentioned to grow like it has, and then a few minutes later she discusses it as a vision and her business plan of using keywords, affiliate links, etc. Again—baloney.

And one last comment: Kimberly of PrettyOverFifty copies others’ content and frankly plagiarizes dialogue. The themes, reviews, structure, and titles if her videos are almost verbatim copies of other content creators. I wonder why no one calls her out?

That’s it. She is toxic.

Grifters have to reinvent themselves. Kimberly Montgomery is a phony GRIFTER.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes Anne, exactly. Sickening.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This woman just popped up in my suggestions today. I watched the house tour. Nice little house. Rolled my eyes at the zen room but whatever. She seemed so sappy that I had to come here to see if she had a thread. Very interesting thread and good to know

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she always say "in partnership with" its a sponsored video... just say that. I wouldn't buy anything ahe recommended because she's recommended so many scummy things that even if she did recommend something that really did work, I would know because she's lied SO much

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who decided she was pretty over fifty.... :lol: pretty sad she’s turned into a con.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she's 65 btw.

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 8/25/2022, 03:13 PM) 
    Who decided she was pretty over fifty.... :lol: pretty sad she’s turned into a con.

lol

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PeachBelliniGirl @ 8/25/2022, 06:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (originalredwinefreak @ 8/25/2022, 03:13 PM) 

lol

Something tells me that this woman has been a con for a very very long time.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 8/25/2022, 07:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (PeachBelliniGirl @ 8/25/2022, 06:48 PM) 
    lol

She's another one that I can't believe people can't see through her fakeness.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MakeTodayAGoodDay @ 8/26/2022, 09:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 8/25/2022, 07:08 PM) 

She's another one that I can't believe people can't see through her fakeness.

I know, isn’t it amazing? I never knew their were such naive woman out there.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New fashion show, shilling for sponsor.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why did she choose Aiken, SC? Does she have family or friends there? Is she into polo?

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MakeTodayAGoodDay @ 8/1/2022, 05:33 PM) 
    So I see she has managed to con Middle Aged Minx who I enjoying watching. I hope she sees the light sooner rather than later on this con artist.

I don't watch MAM any more. Too much hair touching and getting annoying.

263 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:23   26074 views