WentFromAWifeWell-Kept,ToPrayingThatIAmNotSweptLikeJen Pt. 300

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was watching Brooke’s IG story of her crossing the finish line and the crowd was full of smiling faces and families cheering their loved ones as they crossed. Sad, pathetic big Girtha had none of that. She crosses the finish line and then what? Gets her cheap medals and her snack box and then? Looks around at all the happy family & friends surrounding the other runners while she stands all by herself, realizing she’s alone. I cannot fathom feeling that way. How depressing, I couldn’t help crying if it were me.

Anyway, she’s definitely posting the 62 part series. She might disable comments, but that’ll mean losing the head pats she’s desperate for. So she’ll heavily monitor & delete. And I think someone said YouTube has a feature that allows for comments to be filtered, so any comment with the word “fat” for example, that would automatically not get posted. There’s no way she won’t post this video.

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/10/2022, 01:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/1/2022, 19:14) 
    I was thinking the same thing. But part of the fun in running a race is being around other people (obviously not true for Party of One Like Jen). Wearing earbuds or headphones would take away from the experience IMHO. Whatever she was listening to with regard to intervals she could have used her watch for, like you say.

I hate how everything about her bugs me, even this.

This is the closest I’m ever going to get, so… you rang? 😆

So funny, you were on my mind from all your photo posts! :lol: :thumbs-up: :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    2 weeks since the last video.

Only 38 videos in the past year. Roughly 814,000 views. She used to do that amount of videos across multiple channels per MONTH back in her heyday. In contrast, Vlogmas 2020 pulled in 617,000 views and some change.

Using standard YouTube math, she made somewhere between $3,000-$4,000 on YouTube last year. (Vlogmas 2020 would have brought in in the neighborhood of $2500 in one month.)

Hopefully in her new year's goals and reflections, she finally admits it's not a career. It's barely a part time job.

4.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/10/2022, 11:47 AM) 
    Hard to vlog while the camera is in your pocket. She needed her best friend to run with her, to encourage her, the only thing it can not do it talk back, that is why the camera is her BFF.

I wonder if there is an audible that you can buy with the start out, speed up, slowdown, etc for races. I think it would be a good help, she was wearing earbuds on a headband, maybe that was telling her when to run, when to walk, speed, etc?

When I was training for a sub 2 hour 1/2 marathon, I spent about 4 days coming up with a playlist based on songs that had a particular beat per minute. While it was a painstaking task ( I wouldn't use a song I didn't like) it was perfect for running the pace I needed to at the time I needed to.
    I'm sure they have apps for that now.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/10/2022, 12:53 PM) 
    Didn’t Katherine from Do it on a Dime also get started joining some Jen organization challenge almost 10 years ago? And look at her now.

Yes! That is how I first saw DIOAD. She entered one of Jen's first giveaways (Youtube anniversary, I think) where she insisted you create a video, show your face, intro, outro. All the anal stuff only Jen would request.

Ironic that Kathryn has now left teaching and made a solid career for herself and here is Jen completely squandering her opportunities.

6.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I believe AtHomewithNikki was another one!

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I watched a divorce lawyer on YouTube yesterday.

He has a book out called "If you're in my office it's already too late" or something like that.

He was explaining that alimony is put in place to support the ex wife whilst she gets her employment sorted out in order to help provide for herself and the upkeep of the home.

Which is why Jen did that teaching certificate - supposedly.

She has just abandoned the best job she had. Doing what she loved on YouTube and making lots of money.

Now all she wants to do is spend spend spend on the next fad and the next one and the one after that.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 10/1/2022, 18:28) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 10/1/2022, 18:23) 
    Gene buys stuff from her, a mask clipy thing to hold it while not wearing. A child size necklace that looked like a choker on her. I doubt they have met, BBB never mentioned it on her IG. BTW, that necklace? I think BBB also buys wholesale lots from China and resells them. Much like many Etsy sellers. Maybe Gene has bought ear headband from her, especially since BBB actually got some sort of colab with the mouse for her designs.

They met back in the MyHouseWifeLife days. BBB was a Jen fan, apparently. She spotted her at Disney and they chatted/selfied/etc. I believe Jen mentioned it in a vlog at the time (just a simple “nice to meet you, Brooke!” with no mention of the BBB business). Then she started sharing things she was buying from her.

I don’t doubt for a second that BBB saw Jen and hoped to capitalize on her following at the time. Smart move on her part!

Brooke also sent Jen free stuff during her depressing postpartum, vegan stage. Well, actually every phase has been depressing since then🤣

9.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m sorry, I really am.
    But do any of you who question her alimony actually know wealthy people? This argument is tired and irrelevant.
    Jen got a multi million dollar settlement in addition to a substantial part of Don’s social security. She also is entitled to the alimony that was not only set by the state, but most likely increased by Don to get keep her happy. Child support will end, yes. But she has more than enough resources to keep her as a kept woman for years, possibly the rest of her life if she invests well, which she will probably do.
    This argument is ridiculous.

10.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    what happens if I marry Don then divorce him a year later? how much money am I getting? I need some new handbags :snickering:

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/1/2022, 23:50) 
    what happens if I marry Don then divorce him a year later? how much money am I getting? I need some new handbags :snickering:

You’ll get the Charlotte payout of one mil.

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 10/1/2022, 23:51) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/1/2022, 23:50) 

You’ll get the Charlotte payout of one mil.

She got the apartment too though right? Jen got hosed not just being gifted RM1 like she expected :snickering:

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can not get any part of his SS, they were not married long enough. As to a multi million dollar settlement, are you privy to that information. I bet Don settled something on her, the alimony will stop in 6 or 7 years by Illinois law, and I doubt he added to it. He was done with her and IMO he was not going to give her more than he had to. Maybe she did get more, maybe she did not, but unless and until the decree become public, no one will know.

I found the perfect get rich scheme for Gene.
    Attached Image
    68605B65-BB43-4895-831C-5139E1593CE1

14.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/10/2022, 04:41 PM) 
    I’m sorry, I really am.
    But do any of you who question her alimony actually know wealthy people? This argument is tired and irrelevant.
    Jen got a multi million dollar settlement in addition to a substantial part of Don’s social security. She also is entitled to the alimony that was not only set by the state, but most likely increased by Don to get keep her happy. Child support will end, yes. But she has more than enough resources to keep her as a kept woman for years, possibly the rest of her life if she invests well, which she will probably do.
    This argument is ridiculous.

I agree with this. In Illinois, she is entitled to spousal support for 7 years. Don may have agreed to a little longer, he may have agreed to a little more than required, just to be done with her. He can replenish his buckets and I'm sure getting rid of that 180 pound crazy dead weight was worth it to him. She also, legally, can spend her child support and alimony in any manner that she chooses. Don can't get them lowered because he doesn't like the way that she is spending the money. She doesn't need his permission to spend any of it or to travel any where. Even with Covid, she is free to travel anywhere that she can, and Don cannot stop her.

15.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I am going to travel really really well on his dime too

there will be zero decommissioned nuclear power plants and zero Disney trips :thumbs-up:

883 replies since 9/1/2022, 14:24   124644 views