WentFromAWifeWell-Kept,ToPrayingThatIAmNotSweptLikeJen Pt. 300

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

This is a huge way she could have connected with people. Talking about her goals why she wanted to do it. Working through her challenges with her bunions. Building a community prepping for the race. Encouragements…. Maybe even a sponsorship or charity run. She just missed so many opportunities to connect with anyone in any real way.

Jen COULD have been very helpful at MULTIPLE points in her life. She COULD have helped women like herself who were divorcing. She COULD HAVE talked about how it feels to see your ex marry quickly. Hell she could have even talked about her supposed infertility. And was she required to? No. But for someone who says she shares authentically she really doesn’t
    I don’t think she wants to connect with people

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 10/1/2022, 02:39) 
    What was her finish? I found this for example of times for women runners. I am having a hard time imagining a 90 year old woman walking in a marathon for 16 hrs.

Idk but nice to see that peak fitness is 20-40 not >20 lol. There’s still hope for me yet

3.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 10/1/2022, 04:01) 
    QUOTE (NewMoney @ 10/1/2022, 03:22) 
    I don’t see anything?

Someone is using her old username to talk shit about her. I can't believe she didn't keep the @prettyneatliving name for this very reason.

I’m just gonna say I think that is taking it way too far. I don’t like her much. I think she’s a shitty parent and a liar but when people do things like that it gives credibility to her “I have stalkers” talk

4.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So why go through all the trouble of hiding this if she's going to vlog it anyway? Unless she doesn't plan on sharing it and she's just that much of a narcissist to vlog herself just for her. Maybe she has hours and hours of footage of her talking to herself about herself for herself.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (leahh @ 10/1/2022, 04:52) 
    So why go through all the trouble of hiding this if she's going to vlog it anyway? Unless she doesn't plan on sharing it and she's just that much of a narcissist to vlog herself just for her. Maybe she has hours and hours of footage of her talking to herself about herself for herself.

She just likes to say “surpriiiiiiise! Guess where I am?”, before inserting a “5 hours earlier” clip of her at the airport.

It’s what works for her.

6.     +67   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She wanted to keep it quiet in case she couldn't do it.

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 10/1/2022, 05:10) 
    She wanted to keep it quiet in case she couldn't do it.

Agreed - failure would have given the haterz too much ammunition. Plus, she’s already shown us that she loves feeling like she’s benevolently springing a surprise on her 99% peon audience.

8.     +38   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has always shown her life as perfect. She will show the vlog now that she competed the marathon series.

She will-

1. Look smug….because, Jen Ross
    2. Pretend to be sad because she could not take the kids with her to Disney.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was reading old GG threads, and someone posted her schedule from 2014 saying that she was home for 2 out of 12 months. LA, Disneyland, Utah, DisneyWorld, Stayed Home, Indiana, St. Louis, some mystery vacation, Utah, Stayed home, Utah, DisneyWorld, NYC, Utah. I didn't follow her back then so I don't know if all that is true. I just think it's a lot of time away from Winnie.

I don't know if I'm allowed to link that here, but it was interesting because she's just doing a different kind of traveling now.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 10/1/2022, 04:29) 
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 10/1/2022, 04:01) 
    Someone is using her old username to talk shit about her. I can't believe she didn't keep the @prettyneatliving name for this very reason.

I’m just gonna say I think that is taking it way too far. I don’t like her much. I think she’s a shitty parent and a liar but when people do things like that it gives credibility to her “I have stalkers” talk

The second to last posting has been taken directly from here. However, that could be anyone since anyone can read this Forum.

11.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess I would have more time for her Disney race achievement if a) it wasn't yet another self-centered-based achievement - when has Jen ever been motivated to do anything meaningful for other people? Her obsession with exercise is true to type because it's all about focusing on herself - imagine if she put all the time and effort that she puts into exercising and training into being a decent parent and b) she hadn't also bizarrely chosen to lie about it. She continues to lie about stuff and create problems for herself. She is not authentic and tries too hard to control the narrative which makes her disingenious and unlikeable.

12.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 1/9/2022, 10:24 PM) 
    Congratulations to Jen. You were absent enough as a mother to train for a marathon. I hope she gets ring worm.

And athlete's foot to go with her bunions.

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I woke up this morning thinking about that disgusting dress…. Well all of them. I cannot fathom running in a dress…. Especially a marathon.

My thought this morning… why in the hell did she not just get some cute shirts to wear with tights? She looked so ridiculous and I did not see many people dressed like her in the pictures.

14.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DeepThoughtsByJackHandey @ 1/9/2022, 11:25 PM) 
    I was reading old GG threads, and someone posted her schedule from 2014 saying that she was home for 2 out of 12 months. LA, Disneyland, Utah, DisneyWorld, Stayed Home, Indiana, St. Louis, some mystery vacation, Utah, Stayed home, Utah, DisneyWorld, NYC, Utah. I didn't follow her back then so I don't know if all that is true. I just think it's a lot of time away from Winnie.

I don't know if I'm allowed to link that here, but it was interesting because she's just doing a different kind of traveling now.

Yes, she called 2014 their Year to Travel or something like that. Many of us think it was a Baby Making Tour. Don was doing everything to make her happy. As for leaving Winnie, she took her with them to Utah and St Louis. the mystery vacation was to a spa in Arizona with her dear friend (Suzanne).

We are watching 2014 in the Rewatch Thread now if you would like to join us. She vlogged the trips, except for the mystery vacation. The next vlog is 1/14. We are doing special rewatches until then. Today is the Divorce Announcement

15.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you think she'll do a preemptive story hemming and hawing about whether or not to share this "exciting experience" due to the haters before sharing it anyway?

883 replies since 9/1/2022, 14:24   124644 views