WentFromAWifeWell-Kept,ToPrayingThatIAmNotSweptLikeJen Pt. 300

« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So what I'm hearing is she doesn't eat dairy just like she used to say she doesn't eat sugar. Nobody would care what you eat if you weren't such a drama queen with a superiority complex about it. You can't go from having a literal meltdown about where milk comes from and making your husband keep his meat in the garage because you were just so superior that you couldn't bare to look at it, to eating those baby cows and sometimes having dairy if it's yummy enough.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not get it, cake, she can use lactaid if the recipe calls for mile. Or Nigerian Dwarf Goat milk, no lactose in it. Frosting? Use crisco instead of butter, issue resolved. Why does she continue to use vegan recipes, which are very easily changed to non vegan, if being vegan and plant based did not work for her? She needs a shirt to wear all the time screaming she is not plat based or a vegan snd how dare anyone bring it up.

I have developed an allergy to strawberries, I get hives. Now that I have told all of you, do you care? If you say no, I will continue to say it until you do care! Or, like most everyone in the world, I will only tell those who need to know, like at restaurants, in case of cross contamination.

She went vegan because she got so much attention at first. Insisting chefs at WDW visit her at every meal, that was good attention. Now she wants more attention by admitting she is not vegan?

3.     +60   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I’m an adult and I can eat what I damn well please.”

Pretty cocky for the woman who made an entire video scream-crying about cartons of milk, where meat comes from, and how she thought the entire industry was morally reprehensible to the point of banning her husband’s food to the garage (after a decade about making quips about his food serving sizes compared to hers, and mocking him for his “gigantic” clothing size).

She made it abundantly clear that she felt entitled to judge what other people eat. So she lost her right to whine when people judge her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

4.     +37   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 1/12/2022, 01:52 PM) 
    What does she mean it didn’t “stick”?

I think it's a way to avoid personal responsibility. Like everything else in her life. I think her wording is deliberate :p:

5.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 12/1/2022, 19:52) 

Don’t many people go vegan or plant based because of the morality of all of it? Those poor cows? People feel awful for how they are treated? So it’s a choice because of their worldviews. There are other reasons, like allergies, or health choices. But her crying milk video made it seem like it was unjust to those poor poor animals.

This isn’t some fad diet or random hobby that doesn’t “stick”. That’s absurd. She either cares about the cows or she doesn’t. It seems that she really doesn’t. I truly feel that she has some sort of ADD that she can’t stick to anything and jumps from interest to interest and compulsively buys. What an awful awful person.

There are many many reasons you have no friends, Gene. Enjoy your quarantine. 🦠

Caring about others never sticks with Jen. Didn’t with animals. Didn’t with Don (all those years of him lugging bins, and her ass once or twice, up the stairs when he had a bad back). Didn’t with the Black community after 2020. Didn’t with her own kids.

Soon she’ll tell us that she tried being a mother. It just didn’t stick. Kids don’t agree with her system. No judgement, pls.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 12/1/2022, 20:07

6.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (leahh @ 1/12/2022, 01:58 PM) 
    So what I'm hearing is she doesn't eat dairy just like she used to say she doesn't eat sugar. Nobody would care what you eat if you weren't such a drama queen with a superiority complex about it. You can't go from having a literal meltdown about where milk comes from and making your husband keep his meat in the garage because you were just so superior that you couldn't bare to look at it, to eating those baby cows and sometimes having dairy if it's yummy enough.

This. Nobody would give a shit if she were just like "I'm trying this diet, we'll see how it goes." But no, it had to be Giant Drama.

7.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Forgot to add. I hope Jen gets sicker than the kids.

8.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know we've said it a million times, but she truly is the most unlikable person. Just awful, all around.

Enjoy your milk shits Jen,
    you deserve them. Though in reality she is probably just slightly sensitive to lactose, like tons of other people. The difference being that the rest of us pop a Lactaid and go about our lives instead of making every fucking meal a big production.

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

Don’t many people go vegan or plant based because of the morality of all of it? Those poor cows? People feel awful for how they are treated? So it’s a choice because of their worldviews. There are other reasons, like allergies, or health choices. But her crying milk video made it seem like it was unjust to those poor poor animals.

This isn’t some fad diet or random hobby that doesn’t “stick”. That’s absurd. She either cares about the cows or she doesn’t. It seems that she really doesn’t. I truly feel that she has some sort of ADD that she can’t stick to anything and jumps from interest to interest and compulsively buys. What an awful awful person.

She definitely jumped on the vegan train thinking it would get her new followers or she’d find some YouTube friends. 😂

10.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Paragliding_Panties @ 12/1/2022, 20:11) 

She definitely jumped on the vegan train thinking it would get her new followers or she’d find some YouTube friends. 😂

She did it to lose stubborn pregnancy weight (compounded with a sugar laden diet) and as a f*ck you to Don who actually had to be at work rather than home cooking dinner each night.

11.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She thought going "plant basssthed" would give her a body like that Lily chick. She never gave a damn about the cows.

12.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's mad that she's stuck looking after sick kids, so she's lashing out at her followers. It's interrupting her Me Time.

13.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She thought vegan = skinny. She desperately wants to be a willowy waif instead of a beefy lump.

Edited by PowderRoomCandy - 1/12/2022, 08:15 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So I don't know the timeline.. but did she go back to eating meat as soon as Don left?

15.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think she did it to get out of cooking for the family. She was not happy about that responsibility!!

883 replies since 9/1/2022, 14:24   124644 views