Love Meh: Running out of cash, channel about to crash, I'm romanticizing life to handle the strife Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    WOW!!!!!! Her newest post on the cleaner…so I’ve noticed a few changes with how she acts and her social media etc. i honestly think the company is taking over her social media a little bit. Her posts are MUCH more scripted and “professional”. She also posted that video on YouTube which i thought was weird

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I havent personally visited her IG page in awhile and was shocked she is more promoting the work/travel lifestyle. No mention of kids, cleaning, decor. The bread and butter of her channel.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    To be honest I think trying to sell a cleaner was a bad idea from the start. Even if she was the nicest, most charismatic YouTuber and the product was good, people can get their preferred cleaners at a much cheaper price, even the “splurge” brands like Mrs. Meyers (which also have refills and unique scents). Most people I know want either lemon or neutral scented cleaning products anyways.

It’s dumb that she is candle-free now because a custom scented candle would have sold much better and probably garnered less criticism. People splurge on candles for the sole purpose of the smell and not to perform any kind of task. And it would be on-brand for her image. She could rotate seasonal scents, too. I would never spend more than $5 on a cleaner, but I’ve happily spent into the $30 range for candles.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You are so right peanut noodle. Candles would have been a better choice for her.

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You just made a light bulb go off in her head. “Damn; how can I bring candles back so I can sell some?!”

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There are so many questions on her youtube launch video and she hasn't (sorry her "team") haven't responded to a single one. Plus there were no IG stories yesterday of anyone purchasing her product. Maybe she needs Faith and Tornado girl back on there bigging her up.

I was also thinking if someone like Aurikatariina launched a product it would probably literally sell out in minutes. Meh wishes she was on the same level. This launch seems to be very slow moving.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeanutNoodles @ 18/1/2022, 04:36) 
    To be honest I think trying to sell a cleaner was a bad idea from the start. Even if she was the nicest, most charismatic YouTuber and the product was good, people can get their preferred cleaners at a much cheaper price, even the “splurge” brands like Mrs. Meyers (which also have refills and unique scents). Most people I know want either lemon or neutral scented cleaning products anyways.

It’s dumb that she is candle-free now because a custom scented candle would have sold much better and probably garnered less criticism. People splurge on candles for the sole purpose of the smell and not to perform any kind of task. And it would be on-brand for her image. She could rotate seasonal scents, too. I would never spend more than $5 on a cleaner, but I’ve happily spent into the $30 range for candles.

I have thought this too! A candle launch would have been on brand for her and probably more profit because there could be a higher price point and a bigger range of scents. Plus people are loyal to their cleaning products, well I am anyway. Another missed business opportunity.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Do you think she’s creating a narrative with the candle soot, and eliminating candles, to turn around and market a newer, “cleaner”candle because she’s such a “genius”. She always thinks she’s smarter. Maybe this is another thing🙄

9.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Looks like someone hasn’t been using her Love Meh multi-surface cleaning spray on her dining room chairs. 🤔
    Attached Image
    37EA6970-30CA-4B92-ABCA-388ADB437852

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Dang I guess we know who’s got all the toilet paper! She is such a hoarder

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Here to watch the crash @ 1/18/2022, 07:34 PM) 
    Dang I guess we know who’s got all the toilet paper! She is such a hoarder

eh, i think its fine to have extra. alot of people go to costco and get the huge amounts of them--including my family. in my opinion thats one thing thats nice to have alot of

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she getting her carpets professionally cleaned when 1) they JUST got that carpet installed and 2) she owns her own carpet shampooer??!

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Easy...she is too lazy to use her own carpet shampoo machine.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HomemakerMeg @ 1/18/2022, 02:54 PM) 
    Easy...she is too lazy to use her own carpet shampoo machine.

Yes, true but, why own a carpet scrubber if you aren't going to use it? Plus she'd have content for a video.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why does this feral family think it’s normal to sit on the counters? Put your ass in a chair, it’s not cute. Ugh it looks even less human. All that editing is distorting the hell out of her face, her flesh looks like it’s melting08B840BA-3B09-4779-8C6C-FBC133FE3BE9822DE5C8-B235-491F-999A-BCE43059427B

1061 replies since 9/1/2022, 18:34   95882 views