Love Meh: Running out of cash, channel about to crash, I'm romanticizing life to handle the strife Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 18/1/2022, 21:34) 
    Why does this feral family think it’s normal to sit on the counters? Put your ass in a chair, it’s not cute. Ugh it looks even less human. All that editing is distorting the hell out of her face, her flesh looks like it’s melting(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11449305/...C133FE3BE9.jpeg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11449305/...E43059427B.jpeg)

She looks like a beady eyed chipmunk 😂

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone questioned her on her IG saying why isn't she responding to any questions to which Meh has replied that that comment has encouraged her to engage more. Wtf? You launch something and disappear and it takes someone to question you to realise you need to engage more? How dumb is she honestly? 😂

3. VanityCake
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Her eyes look like dead soulless voids. She looks deranged, like she'll snap any second. I feel like I need to make some sort of protective hand gesture to ward off her evilness.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hater83 @ 18/1/2022, 15:16) 
    Do you think she’s creating a narrative with the candle soot, and eliminating candles, to turn around and market a newer, “cleaner”candle because she’s such a “genius”. She always thinks she’s smarter. Maybe this is another thing🙄

I think she’s claiming candles are dangerous to start her own EO brand.

Alexa, remind me I guessed this when LoveMeh attempts to say EO and diffuser life

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I only buy essential oils from thrive market and Grove co...anything else makes me sick with the fumes. She should go with candles.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s going to eat supermarket flowers? 🥴 does she not know they’re sprayed with preservatives. Oh heaven help

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 18/1/2022, 22:08) 
    QUOTE (Hater83 @ 18/1/2022, 15:16) 
    Do you think she’s creating a narrative with the candle soot, and eliminating candles, to turn around and market a newer, “cleaner”candle because she’s such a “genius”. She always thinks she’s smarter. Maybe this is another thing🙄

I think she’s claiming candles are dangerous to start her own EO brand.

Alexa, remind me I guessed this when LoveMeh attempts to say EO and diffuser life

😂😂😂

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I try and not give her view count by watching her vids....is she seriously going to eat super market flowers?

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just sitting here wondering how much longer it will be before she gets those damn claws taken care of

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    All that joint pain and she’s pulling flower pedals 🥴

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Supermarket flowers???

What am I missing?

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So much to unpack lately...

Firstly, editing her photos makes her look so bad.

No she does not have a carpet shampoo machine. That was her sister's.

Maybe she would have less joint pain if she skipped on the fake nails. They really are uncomfortable on the joints if you have them for a long period of time. Not to mention the shape that she gets makes her use her fingers differently which I'm sure also contributes to her pain.

Don't even get me started on the dried flowers. She deconstructed some roses that had many days of freshness left in them just to tear them apart and bake them.

As for Justin laying on that shag rug, how unprofessional. If you missed it, she just had to let us know that if you booked a trip with Justin yesterday, that's how he communicated with you.

She just gets worse and worse.

Also...getting your nails done and doing your makeup us NOT work! What she calls work is like my kids sitting at a computer typing away on the keys playing that they are "working".

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Nobody is booking any vacations with Godzilla. I wonder if they had any takers yet on that vacation? I can’t imagine they have. People that have money to travel aren’t wasting it on useless middle men.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 19/1/2022, 00:54) 
    Nobody is booking any vacations with Godzilla. I wonder if they had any takers yet on that vacation? I can’t imagine they have. People that have money to travel aren’t wasting it on useless middle men.

They would have for sure tagged them. Or announced. Maybe some of her true followers can see right through that bull trip.

15. VanityCake
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Finally got home to watch the latest vlog.
    Am I just being a fuddy-duddy, or is that robe awfully short to be filming in? I was afraid I was gonna get a hoo hoo view. Thank goodness I didn't. I'd really hate to have to carve out my eyes with a spoon.
    Why did Justin leave his pants on the damn floor...along with his socks...and his wallet...and his keys????? I find that completely odd. My hubby has places for all those things on his dresser, and he always throws his dirty clothes in the hamper. His mama raised him right and frankly I wouldn't tolerate anything less.

I fall back to my old standby: why don't they just clean up after themselves?? 99% of what she films is just avoidable clutter. They really are so damn lazy.
    Nope, sorry Meh. I get fresh flowers as a regular thing, from the florist in winter and from my own gardens in summer. They're beautiful and I love them, but they aren't a treat and they aren't special. They're just part of the high standard I set for my home.

So now suddenly she has hobbies? Since when? I've never seen evidence of her doing any of the things she mentioned. Even if she had to drop them due to the "joint pain", there's never been any sign of them. I took up painting. We have my paintings all over the house. I took up calligraphy, I made beautiful wall hangings of poetry for my mom and grandmothers. Where's the evidence of these hobbies Meg? Every hobby I've dabbled in (and I've dabbled in quite a few lol) shows up somewhere in my home or the homes of family members. This bitch brags about everything else why not the results of her hobbies? Just more skills she touts and doesn't have. Prove me wrong Meggy!!! Show us some of your ugly art!!
    Is it just me or is she suddenly enunciating???
    I swear, what a fucking boring video. She's not even worth watching to snark on. That kitchen flower "arrangement" at the end is so fucking badly done I almost want to tell her how to do it right....but I'm not. I'll let her have her perceived moment, so I can get at least some kind of giggle out of this crap fest.

1061 replies since 9/1/2022, 18:34   95881 views