Aaryn Williams: Dying to get thin while wearing Tara's skin Pt. 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NikkiAllDay @ 18/1/2022, 20:19) 
    The BFD is that the earrings are dupes for the expensive af ones ($75) aaryn has for PP and she posted a link to some on Amazon for $11. It's hilarious. She is aaryn adjacent.

She also shared an Etsy link, abd they were like $45. Honestly though, who cares if you buy the expensive ones? The only use case to wear them is for NYE, so why spend so much extra? No one would even know the designer IMO.

2.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Some constructive criticism for Aaryn since she reads here and I don’t like to post anything negative directly in the comments:

The audio is terrible. Have your editor correct this issue. The sound went from muffled to loud particularly in the beginning of the video. Unwatchable.

No one wants to see an immature breakfast conversation “scene” for 12 minutes. It’s entirely tooooo long and boring for this style of editing. This needed edited so badly that I skipped through it.

Cutting out names of brands is incredibly annoying to the ears. If you can’t trust that your viewers will purchase from you then why should I bother watching your “show”?

The angles are incredibly unflattering and hard to watch. Your camera person needs to do better.

Stop making your employees look stupid. You allll say like too much.

Aaryn, you showed yourself to lack a lot of confidence in the buying department. Tara seems to have a much stronger head on her shoulders. This episode made me want to entrust her with my business, not you.

I was looking forward to this “episode” since I love the notion of buying for an online store but it was so poorly executed.

You’re on to something with this format but it needs a lot of improvement.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 1/18/2022, 08:35 PM) 
    Some constructive criticism for Aaryn since she reads here and I don’t like to post anything negative directly in the comments:

The audio is terrible. Have your editor correct this issue. The sound went from muffled to loud particularly in the beginning of the video. Unwatchable.

No one wants to see an immature breakfast conversation “scene” for 12 minutes. It’s entirely tooooo long and boring for this style of editing. This needed edited so badly that I skipped through it.

Cutting out names of brands is incredibly annoying to the ears. If you can’t trust that your viewers will purchase from you then why should I bother watching your “show”?

The angles are incredibly unflattering and hard to watch. Your camera person needs to do better.

Stop making your employees look stupid. You allll say like too much.

Aaryn, you showed yourself to lack a lot of confidence in the buying department. Tara seems to have a much stronger head on her shoulders. This episode made me want to entrust her with my business, not you.

I was looking forward to this “episode” since I love the notion of buying for an online store but it was so poorly executed.

You’re on to something with this format but it needs a lot of improvement.

I agree! She seem to rely heavily on the other girls to help her choose what to buy. I really don't think Aaryn has a knack for fashion.

My SIL is like this. She will buy luxury designer items, but has no clue how to dress herself. Even though she has designer things she still looks like a slob to the point that it devalues her designer items.

I think Aaryn should have gotten herself together a little more before going on this venture. I don't mean that she needed to loose weight or anything. Something about her is just off and her energy is really low. She should have waited to launch in the summer, I think.

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What she should have done is wait until Kodi was a year old and then do whatever the hell she wants.
    She should have given her time and energy to her daughters instead of being so selfish. There's a time for everything and right now she's in the season where her little girls need her the most. They aren't going to be babies forever, she should cherish this. Boutiques and whatever other money-making schemes can wait.

5. cremedela
        +13   Like  

User deleted

I love when anyone switches things up, however the editing, camera angles and Kenzie made it unbearable to watch. They talked so much about NOTHING of significance or groundbreaking. The only part enjoyable was Aaryn with the sugar free syrup, that was funny.

Kenzie is beyond annoying and doesn’t know anything. I can see Aaryn has found her match in someone who also moves on impulse and spends like crazy. Mark my words, this boutique and now this new series is going to be her downfall.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even if she didn't launch it now, she wouldn't give the kids attention. She would be hanging out in bed complaining about her eyes or waffling on about something.

7.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fact that Kenzie asked her if she likes omelets and Aaryn gave her an immature face said no, started talking about hard boiled eggs Benny (who tf orders that?!?!) And then proceeded to order an omelet is Aaryn's personality in a nutshell.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 18/1/2022, 21:58) 
    The fact that Kenzie asked her if she likes omelets and Aaryn gave her an immature face said no, started talking about hard boiled eggs Benny (who tf orders that?!?!) And then proceeded to order an omelet is Aaryn's personality in a nutshell.

This whole time I thought Aaryn was Regina George... turns out, she's actually Karen Smith.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Aaryn, hire a better camera and sound crew. Be more reality, less script. This is a good idea, taking what people love about stories and reality and marrying it, but do it WELL

10.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This cardigan is something my 7 year old or toddler would wear, but certainly not me. Sorry to those who would wear this but it’s very juvenile in my opinion, just like that last sweater dress with the colorful plane on it. And for $98? 🤣
    Attached Image
    2501801C-CBA0-413D-A814-8DD911283312

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommarazzi @ 18/1/2022, 22:30) 
    This cardigan is something my 7 year old or toddler would wear, but certainly not me. Sorry to those who would wear this but it’s very juvenile in my opinion, just like that last sweater dress with the colorful plane on it. And for $98? 🤣

That looks like something out the juniors aisle at JCPenney. I said it before and I’ll say it again, this chick is mentally stunted at age 14-17.

I agree with the person who said her videographer is like a cheap wedding photographer. Why can I see him in my mind hunkering down at ass level, bent-knees trying to get some kind of artsy shot? Just, no. Perhaps a male cameraman isn’t the best for this job bc sometimes dudes can be tone deaf to what actually goes on with the female/mom vibe. I don’t know how to explain that correctly, but I feel like he’s trying to be more like some creative “the office” style videographer than just capturing what’s going on. But, I can’t blame him because there obviously isn’t MUCH going on if runny eggs is the highpoint of this chicks day lol. Can you just ✨ Imagine ✨??

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mommarazzi Aaryn think she's on to something getting Judith March items. Who even is that? Why are they so important? It all seems overpriced. Like those champagne earrings that are ✨️designer✨️ apparently.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I feel like this Ryan guy did good for their mean girls dance video. But these videos are horribly done - the audio is SO off and different all the time. The angles are weird.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Judith March is geared towards sorority girls and very young moms. The only other time I heard of that brand was from a sorority girl ootd on tiktok.

15.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The clothes that they are looking through at Market look like things you'd find at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, not something I'd spend a premium amount of money on, like Aaryn thinks they are worth. I wouldn't even wear them if they were given to me for free.

961 replies since 12/1/2022, 03:19   137335 views