« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 12/1/2022, 22:33) 
    I cannot believe the post about the sick kiddies and the focus on her health - My 6year old baby went to school on Monday fine but was apparently falling asleep in class and had a temperature- he came home and had a positive test. Yesterday morning he woke up took a few steps and collapsed in my arms. We had to call an ambulance- I’ve never been so terrified. I couldn’t care less about my health or catching it from him as long as he’s ok. ♥️ (I’m double vaxxed and boosted and still negative but I couldn’t care even if I did catch it - I wish I could have been sick instead of him 😭)

this is awful! I'm so sorry 😞

2.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She must be soooo big mad and sad she has no one to baby HER anymore if she is sick. How dare her kids need her. Still has time and energy to curate a soup and stupid mug post on insta.
    :flipping-the-bird:
    She's an appalling selfish bitch who should never have had children.

3.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 1/12/2022, 10:33 PM) 
    I cannot believe the post about the sick kiddies and the focus on her health - My 6year old baby went to school on Monday fine but was apparently falling asleep in class and had a temperature- he came home and had a positive test. Yesterday morning he woke up took a few steps and collapsed in my arms. We had to call an ambulance- I’ve never been so terrified. I couldn’t care less about my health or catching it from him as long as he’s ok. ♥️ (I’m double vaxxed and boosted and still negative but I couldn’t care even if I did catch it - I wish I could have been sick instead of him 😭)

omg. that must have been terrifying. I hope your baby recovers quick. The difference between you and Jen, you are a good mom, she is a shit mom.

What mom just flies to Disney during this variant? A shitty one. I was floored when we got the positive result. We have gone above and beyond to be so careful but this variant is so contagious.

4.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    IEverythingButTheBagel How scary. I hope he gets to feeling better soon

5.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know of anyone who would post or talk about taking care of themselves over worrying about their kids being sick. I mean sure, you want to stay well so you can take care of them, but she's making herself the first priority again. It's disgusting.

I'm nodding my head so many times over what the moms on this post are writing. I think any one of us would want to take away any pain or sickness from our children. We'd trade places with them in a sick bed if we could. But Jen is too busy oohing and ahhing over her new pretties and making sure she stays healthy...not for her kids, but because she just doesn't want the inconvenience of being sick.

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 12/1/2022, 22:33) 

I’m so sorry. That’s so scary.

7.     +43   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Thank you everyone ☺️ hopefully he’s on the mend now ❤️‍🩹 We’re currently cuddling in bed - we’ve kicked hubby to the sofa for the next week 🤣 His horrible fever turned into cold night sweats last night, but so far so good today ♥️

8.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For the book keeper, the words are $32 each. She ordered 3.

Never to be seen again

9.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just checked the school website and the health and safety info is “currently being updated”. That’s just happened because it was still up on the weekend.

Updated policy: If you insist on traveling solo to a Covid hot spot to run in Disney races, then you will need to keep your children home with you for 5 days and provide a negative Covid test in order for them to return to school. Remote learning will not be offered, as this was your selfish choice.

10.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The worst part of the clinging to my health story is that it literally never occurred to her how that comes across as a cold, unfeeling mother. It’s always all about her and how she’s doing. Just the latest example of her kids being a means to an end for her (please feel sorry for meeeeeee!)

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/12/2022, 10:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 12/1/2022, 22:23) 
    Does Illinois have strict rules about isolating for the unvaccinated? Those kids really shouldn’t be going from house to house (and especially not school) until they are symptom-free. It’s 10 days, where I live. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

I think the schools adopted the CDC 5 day policy? I’m honestly it sure since I don’t have school aged kids anymore. It feels like the guidance changes daily.

Yep - Central IL here and I just got the letter from my daughter's school going to 5 day policy.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 1/12/2022, 10:23 PM) 
    I am way behind. Mr. Merino wool underwear and I tested positive on Monday for rona. Yep, we are fully vaccinated, wear masks, follow all the guidelines and we got it. I can tell you first hand she needs needs to add chicken to her children's soup and your tea isn't going to help shit. Its only nice to sooth a very sore throat. This virus is BRUTAL. I have tried EVERYTHING. herbs, otc meds, whatever I could think of and its hell. If her littles have this, I feel very sorry for them, its hell.

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with it. :animated-smileys-hug-011:

13.     +52   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The CDC says that Jen is special and does not have to quarantine or take care of her children.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 1/12/2022, 10:33 PM) 

I'm so sorry for you, too. How scary.

:animated-smileys-hug-011:

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 12/1/2022, 23:05) 
    Thank you everyone ☺️ hopefully he’s on the mend now ❤️‍🩹 We’re currently cuddling in bed - we’ve kicked hubby to the sofa for the next week 🤣 His horrible fever turned into cold night sweats last night, but so far so good today ♥️

So glad he’s feeling a bit better today! I’m so sorry you lot had to go through that. Poor little guy :(

887 replies since 12/1/2022, 21:12   114615 views