Nothing to eat, just mystery meat. But don’t tell your doc, he’ll say it’s a crock (of sh%t).” 300 blazers a minimalist makes? She pretends to give, but only takes. Pt. 72

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 1/21/2022, 03:16 AM) 
    Can her copying get any worse?? This makes her look so old, manly, wrinkly and just plain ugly. She has lost it. She thinks she looks like a 20 year old. She's sooooooo delusional it's scary.

Lmbo.im surprised she didn't have jawn or wheel stick their foot behind her in the photo 🤪so she would have the same exact photo as the young girl...but the girl looks like she's out and about in the city streets ..she looks like she's in a parking lot 😅

2. Sickafliar
        +5   Like  

User deleted

If I were scrolling through pics from Teen Vogue or Seventeen magazine and copying them- my 15 yo daughter would tell me I'd lost it! My husband, too. What a dysfunctional family they are. She's the town looney

3. Sickafliar
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Doesn't help that her pics are in deserted, backs of buildings with no color and no one around. Look on insta at southernblondechic. She's a North Carolina blonde about Lisa's age posting outfits of the day but looks busy and shots are colorful

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here's a "sold" Salters Haven home and look how tastefully decorated it is. Zillow had it estimated at over $814K but price dropped to $643/+K.

www.zillow.com/homedetails/17-Voya...078293168_zpid/

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marymary quite contrary @ 21/1/2022, 03:49) 
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 1/21/2022, 03:16 AM) 
    Can her copying get any worse?? This makes her look so old, manly, wrinkly and just plain ugly. She has lost it. She thinks she looks like a 20 year old. She's sooooooo delusional it's scary.

Lmbo.im surprised she didn't have jawn or wheel stick their foot behind her in the photo 🤪so she would have the same exact photo as the young girl...but the girl looks like she's out and about in the city streets ..she looks like she's in a parking lot 😅

Yes!! She could have at least gone to a populated place, street, restaurant, something’s besides a back parking spot!! 😂😂😂

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was taking a break from Lisa and saw her on my YouTube feed for some reason and she looked even more insane. I came on here to see what you gals posted, and I can’t believe it but she really is circling the drain.

She is now copying younger gals and celebrities and doing the same exact pose with props. Can you imagine how ridiculous she looks trying to take a picture over and over to get the same exact pose. Good lord the woman needs to get a life. Last video I saw if hers she was saying how she was going to stop being so lazy and to find her own style. She went in the exact opposite direction. It’s really laughable.

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sickafliar @ 21/1/2022, 03:16) 

I’m so glad you posted this I just looked on her Instagram stories and thought the same exact thing! She looks old and haggard why try to look like a 20 something year old you aren’t going to win Lisa🤔 you really are delusional! For the life of me I don’t understand why this woman can’t enjoy life she lives at the beach that is my dream all she cares about shopping and posting ridiculous pictures of herself copying young woman and making Vlogs about the things she buys and getting dressed up everyday to go absolutely nowhere except a parking lot or behind a building to take pictures. Whatever floats your boat Lisa but if I was in your shoes I would be thanking my lucky stars and enjoying life at the beach going out for fun dinners with my husband and friends plus relaxing poolside or at the beach everyday not wasting my life shopping everyday! I live in Raleigh NC now from Northern NJ right outside NYC and have been to Wrightsville Beach and her town and I know I have said it here before but she must look like a crazy bat shit lunatic walking around that area dressed the way she does! I guarantee she must be the talk of the town and poor Will must be mortified because trust me the mothers at his school know her and LisaLisaD1 ears must be ringing 😂

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 21/1/2022, 06:02) 
    Here's a "sold" Salters Haven home and look how tastefully decorated it is. Zillow had it estimated at over $814K but price dropped to $643/+K.

That’s what a beach house should look like at least to me ♥️ Everyone has different tastes but Lisa has none her house looks cold and to be honest one big closet of her shit and the rest of the family has to suffer.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How does she sustain an audience even? Her views are paltry but consistent. Also she is in her 50s, has been obsessed with shopping and accruing items her entire life and still is just figuring out what she even likes? And has the ODACITY to think she is some style maven/expert? If it weren't for instagram stalking she probably wouldn't even know that shoes go on your feet, she is totally clueless when it comes to style and has no identity!

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In that side-by-side pic she definitely used filters and elongated her body. Her legs are not that long!

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/21/2022, 03:46 PM) 
    In that side-by-side pic she definitely used filters and elongated her body. Her legs are not that long!

That's exactly what I wanted to say. Why does she make herself even look thinner than she is? She's already the smallest she's been in years.

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FLOSSIEMAE @ 21/1/2022, 16:22) 
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/21/2022, 03:46 PM) 

That's exactly what I wanted to say. Why does she make herself even look thinner than she is? She's already the smallest she's been in years.

She loves gloating about her weight and new size.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Katie Girl @ 1/21/2022, 07:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 21/1/2022, 06:02) 

That’s what a beach house should look like at least to me ♥️ Everyone has different tastes but Lisa has none her house looks cold and to be honest one big closet of her shit and the rest of the family has to suffer.

That house looks a thousand times better than Lisa's. The lot is better too. Lisa has zero decorating skills. She would have been better off not doing anything and hiring a decorator to do the entire house.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We did a small Walmart 'haul' shipped to us (in case it snows again in the Southeast USA

I wonder what her haul will be today.
    (We got like hot chocolate & canned fruit in fruit juice in case we can't get out. LOL
    Do you think that I should have ordered sandals and 2 or 3 shades of foundation?

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa looks so unhealthy and unhappy. BTW what happened to her love affair with Bay Harbor Beauty? Not getting paid?

898 replies since 20/1/2022, 23:39   97300 views