Tara Henderson, Part 2:Covid? Shmovid!! They Don't Care, Always on the Go

Gotta Hustle & Exploit Those Kids Completely Before They Grow!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have been taking a break from the boredom, but I must say who was watching the kids when they were gone? Like especially on Mother's Day or did they come back that day?? I haven't been following her too much. I am sure the nanny or whomever is watching the kids has a family or at least
    a mom they would like to spend time with? I can see this as Tara's job post (made up of course).
    1)must not have any kids so you can watch mine.
    2)must not have a life, because we have one and go out on school nights and take trips every week and never are around especially on weekends. Will pay you more, but you will never see your friends or family again muhahah.
    3) also have fun driving my old car around town while I enjoy the Escalade lol.
    I mean, seriously and where did Chloe go? A kennel again?

I am shocked she is not doing anything more these days to get herself to that million for YT. Is she just not caring anymore? I noticed her subs on YT is still stuck at 777k. I remember before she would get like an extra thousand a day. She totally made her money and this is all an afterthought I think.

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So we got a full fledge vacay again. Amanda's daughter's bday this weekend in TX, Hillary is coming in to see her mom in TX so they have the zoo also they are going to, then Disney for Shay's bday (just Baylee and Shay) and then her Dad is coming into town for Father's Day. All that equals more snoozefest

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That seems like so much work...I don't mind travelling but that's a lot.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lol a snooze feast is better then being a train wreck I mean what's the girl supposed to do if she were partying too much she would get grief for that to which would be more warranted.
    But I was also wondering about Chloe! Poor girl always looks lost a d like shes on the outside looking in😪recently, they know they can't leave her by herself they just don't seem to interact as much with her when Tara posts and that makes me sad. The girls hardly ever play with her I think greyson is the only one who does and tatum really. Hopefully at least they have her in the best kennel around since they have the money to afford it

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she think these are healthy? The second most common ingredient is cane sugar FFS. Look at all those flavours.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220511-070813_Instagram

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tatum got up at 5.45, she usually gets up at 7.30 or 7.45?! What???
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220511-070639_Instagram

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    14g added sugar in one of those tiny bars…gross.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh please...you are barely around for your 1 year old yet alone your other kids. Anytime her kids get past 6 months she is bored and onto wanting another. Yikes.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220510-195255_Instagram

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Baby obsession is real. I hope they never utilize that frozen sperm they claim they did before Adam’s snip. They don’t need anymore children. These people never seem to think about the future either. Hope they are saving for a big college fund.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 11/5/2022, 02:57) 
    Baby obsession is real. I hope they never utilize that frozen sperm they claim they did before Adam’s snip. They don’t need anymore children. These people never seem to think about the future either. Hope they are saving for a big college fund.

Exactly! The obsession is real I believe but Tara is just "obsessed" with everything. It should be her middle name lol

11.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 7/5/2022, 15:25) 
    Also just because people find Tara more tolerable doesn’t mean they think she’s all that. Even if people do like Tara and are here to snark on Aaryn, who cares. It’s a gossip site not a “you must hate everyone we talk about” site.

Moving on, Nick does not look at Aaryn with any real emotion. They’re awkward.

I was reading back and thank you for saying this :thumbs-up:

in too many threads I see people getting jumped on if they say even one positive thing about the person being discussed. if that happens in here someone can send me a PM and I'll delete it 😊

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/5/2022, 03:23) 
    QUOTE (headspace @ 7/5/2022, 15:25) 
    Also just because people find Tara more tolerable doesn’t mean they think she’s all that. Even if people do like Tara and are here to snark on Aaryn, who cares. It’s a gossip site not a “you must hate everyone we talk about” site.

Moving on, Nick does not look at Aaryn with any real emotion. They’re awkward.

I was reading back and thank you for saying this :thumbs-up:

in too many threads I see people getting jumped on if they say even one positive thing about the person being discussed. if that happens in here someone can send me a PM and I'll delete it 😊

Would you mind please making a part 3? I asked on suggestions but it got buried. Thank you.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62488549

1437 replies since 24/1/2022, 12:00   197709 views