Tara Henderson, Part 2:Covid? Shmovid!! They Don't Care, Always on the Go

Gotta Hustle & Exploit Those Kids Completely Before They Grow!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 25/1/2022, 02:54) 
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 24/1/2022, 20:18) 
    Poor Baylee, that outfit is not a good look. Tara never would've put those pieces together.

Yes! I thought it was a horrible look too. Also Baylee kept lifting her tutu or whatever up in the front. It was cringeworthy. You would think Tara would take that part out but of course not. I always wonder who is watching these stories on the other end. Gross.

I swear whenever Adam's mom is in town you can tell Tara is so uncomfortable with her around. She barely talks or shows her and even in the stories today the poor lady was trying to say hello and Tara shut that down real quick and went back to talking again. I wish I saw more of Adam's parents sometimes. I get tired of Tara's creepy Dad and boring Mom. Now I know where she gets it lol.

Adams mom doesn’t physically match her aesthetic. 🙄 She seems nice and pretty normal. Taras Mom though is a bit odd if you ask me.

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 25/1/2022, 02:54) 
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 24/1/2022, 20:18) 
    Poor Baylee, that outfit is not a good look. Tara never would've put those pieces together.

Yes! I thought it was a horrible look too. Also Baylee kept lifting her tutu or whatever up in the front. It was cringeworthy. You would think Tara would take that part out but of course not. I always wonder who is watching these stories on the other end. Gross.

I swear whenever Adam's mom is in town you can tell Tara is so uncomfortable with her around. She barely talks or shows her and even in the stories today the poor lady was trying to say hello and Tara shut that down real quick and went back to talking again. I wish I saw more of Adam's parents sometimes. I get tired of Tara's creepy Dad and boring Mom. Now I know where she gets it lol.

I always assumed that this was because Adam’s family didn’t really want to be on camera. Didn’t they mention that once?

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tara hasn't posted on her typically blush IG in 5 months. I don't understand making separate pages for things and then just spamming her regular page.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was glad to see Tara was advocating for early intervention today. Shocked she said something buy glad to see it

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Geez Brooklyn is SO bitter about losing!!

Yeah honey, they bought tickets to watch you fail and waste their money

Nice “gown” Brooklyn - should’ve bought something US made and wouldn’t have had shipping issues
    Attached Image
    6EFC790B-CC56-4FF8-B188-68DD61E56E87

6.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Taras new pic of Greyson, gah he is just so adorable!!! He has the sweetest wittle face. I hope he gets all the resources and care he needs in his journey

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does anyone watch the Crazy Pieces channel? I wonder if Grayson might be in the same situation as little Aurora? She started out this same way of being mostly nonverbal. Sorry if that is way off track, I’m not familiar with these things.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Brooklyn’s clip of Miss UAE trying chick fil a for the first time in gave me so much second hand embarrassment. I know it’s a joke that we call it the lords chicken but some people may not understand our culture joking about it in that way. She came off so tone deaf, ugh.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brooklyn seems pretty unintelligent tbh. Probably why she chose pageants because she doesn't need to know much.

I haven't heard of that crazy pieces channel, MountainMama mind giving a quick overview? What is happening with Aurora?

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hillary is still commenting on Tara's stuff, I think I have the right Hillary do I? Just continuing on the speculation from last thread.
    Attached Image
    20220128_214234

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 28/1/2022, 01:18) 
    Brooklyn seems pretty unintelligent tbh. Probably why she chose pageants because she doesn't need to know much.

I haven't heard of that crazy pieces channel, MountainMama mind giving a quick overview? What is happening with Aurora?

aurora started out just like Grayson, she was 2 almost 3 and nonverbal or mostly nonverbal. She now has epilepsy and frequent seizures. I’m not sure if the two are related, I will admit I am ignorant and uneducated on all of that as I’ve never been around a child with those issues. I’m not saying Grayson will be like Aurora, but her story has similiarities to Graysons and I just thought Hmm. I apologize if I’m way off base!

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This might be a redundant theme because it is Tara's nature and all (being all flashy with the newest and latest, etc.) but as a viewer, I cannot believe how much she has changed. I know this probably has been talked about a lot before but I am so glad I don't fall for her lifestyle anymore. Just all the upgrades and money hungry everything she is, there is no originality with her. I miss the old days with some of these "moms" on here with their starter homes and all that. So out of touch with the common day mom :(

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know their favorite excuse is that viewers are just jealous, but I’m a simple gal and her old house back on base in Cali was my favorite. I loved that house! It was smaller, made more sense, and was decorated so nice. She was so relatable then. The house she has now is seriously so tacky and gaudy. Nothing flows or makes sense, it’s all miss-matched and cold. I honestly wouldn’t live there if it was handed to me. Her Cali house was inviting, warm, and real. These youtubers keep one-upping each other in houses and cars and wonder why they become depressed. It’s all “stuff” that means nothing and really doesn’t bring happiness. When they moved to Texas it was their “absolute dream home” for about 5 seconds then she had to keep up with the Jones’ and then this current house was their forever dream home. I feel like they’re already moved out in their minds though. Searching for fulfillment in all the wrong places.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, they all seem bloody miserable. At what point do they say the money isn't worth it. Their privacy is something they can't buy back.

I agree with the jealousy thing. It's easy to point fingers at haters but in reality not many people want to do that kind of job, it would be a lot of pressure to try and stay thin, get the best clothes and following trends. It would be nice to have a bit more space in my house but it would be an extra bedroom, not room after room after room with no soul.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, you are all right because this is all just "stuff" at the end of the day and everything else can be gone tomorrow in a sense. I watched other YT moms and I seem to have stuck with Tara and I don't know why. I think because there were some times back in the day where I was going thru some of the same problems or life events possibly that she was going thru so I felt a vibe or connection with her. Kinda like I found a virtual friend in her, I guess. I know, a weird thing to think. But then as she grew more $$ and sold her life and privacy away, I feel like she outgrew her real OGs in the audience and indirectly said "if you don't like the new me, then leave", kind of attitude. Truthfully for me, if she made her money in the right way, no exploitation, etc. I would be happy for her, but it makes me mad that she just up and left her audience for this fake lifestyle and as they always say more money, more problems. Also remember she was having this house built when ppl were losing their homes due to the pandemic and now they had all the money plus more and this mansion is not even making a dent in their happiness. They have to make it a home, non materialistic. I wish they knew that :( so many would do anything to afford a home like that for years. The Hendersons are just eager to throw it away. It is still their rough draft. Sad to me.

1437 replies since 24/1/2022, 12:00   197709 views