Tara Henderson, Part 2:Covid? Shmovid!! They Don't Care, Always on the Go

Gotta Hustle & Exploit Those Kids Completely Before They Grow!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I miss her old days in Cali. I miss her right before they moved to Texas.... She seemed very happy then. Now she does not seem happy at all. And yes, her so badly needs a designer for that house.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gossipgirl20 @ 31/1/2022, 22:58) 
    I miss her old days in Cali. I miss her right before they moved to Texas.... She seemed very happy then. Now she does not seem happy at all. And yes, her so badly needs a designer for that house.

I remember after she started to change (for the worst) I went back and watched her old Cali vlogs. She was so much more likable and relatable. Now she is cold, stoic, and robotic. She really should have stopped at 2 kids.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s crazy to see the change in her from those days

4. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Once she touched down in Texas that's when she changed. Typical influencer where nothing will ever be enough and will need to upgrade everything every 1-2 years.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love how she selected the 10 main cities that probably make her money or are rich in general for her new pullovers lol. I guess Detroit is too ghetto for her. Let's see if it makes the list lol.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Tara should take a page from aaryns book (ripping off her friends) and get a videographer to follow her around her around for behind the scenes of her boutique management. I think taras videos would actually be entertaining to watch.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she couldn't since Adam and her assistant seem to be the ones doing the work.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Adam looks very depressed in the recent Joni Siena video. I think I saw that he had addressed that…. but geez. The guy quit his life passion to mail out clothing. He also has 4 kids before he turns 30. That is a lot!

Jojo Siwa I meant

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone watch the JoJo vlog? That was kinda painful. Tara and her fake "hiiiiiiii" and mannerism lol. Adam looked off. I know he mentioned he is depressed I think. I feel fo him. It seems everything was kinda "off" in this vlog.

Sorry if my post seems redundant. After I post, it seems like I see the latest posts. I refresh many times and go to the last page often but nothing shows up until I post. Any tips? Is that how this site works?

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Adam looked off to me as well, he’s had an air of sadness surrounding him for awhile. I know they have a lot going on with the business and Grayson but I definitely pick up some depression from him.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 2/2/2022, 20:05) 
    Anyone watch the JoJo vlog? That was kinda painful. Tara and her fake "hiiiiiiii" and mannerism lol. Adam looked off. I know he mentioned he is depressed I think. I feel fo him. It seems everything was kinda "off" in this vlog.

Sorry if my post seems redundant. After I post, it seems like I see the latest posts. I refresh many times and go to the last page often but nothing shows up until I post. Any tips? Is that how this site works?

Are you subscribed to the thread? Just click that above, hope this helps

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Btw am I the only one who does not understand a world from Balylee ? Shay speaks much nicer……. To bad that shes not loved :(

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gladys Kravitz I @ 2/2/2022, 20:51) 
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 2/2/2022, 20:05) 

Are you subscribed to the thread? Just click that above, hope this helps

No, I wasn't! Thank you so much! was wondering why it kept being delayed for me :)

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Glow in the dark Pop-It for Grayson to play with while he’s locked away in a dark room for hours on end.

15. Orgahnicpahleo
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think she looks great with her hair like that. Away from her face makes a big difference. Doesn't look so heavy and drab.

1437 replies since 24/1/2022, 12:00   197719 views