50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise,But EL James Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/27/2022, 09:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 27/1/2022, 20:21) 
    I wonder if Niketo will go back to teaching at some point.

She keeps saying she retired instead of quit. I'm not sure how the Louisiana teachers' retirement system is setup but I thought retired meant you put in your 30 years, turned at least 55, or had a medical/disability retirement. Is she just trying to make it sound better or is there something fishy going on?

I thought she was just a teacher at a fitness place. She was like an actual teacher? NOT ANYMORE if they google her and find that ass picture!!!

2. Old Rotten Twat
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Oh yea NiKeto, you’re flat, wide, bright as the moon ass is inspiration. I’m sure Marky didn’t mind

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 1/27/2022, 01:37 PM) 
    I'm surprised they haven't jumped on the Nespresso train.

I did..... is that bad?????

4. Old Rotten Twat
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 27/1/2022, 22:28) 

I did..... is that bad?????

Same here - cheers ☕️ ☕️

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Only Paige did, with the nespresso brewer of Nessy's InstantPot Keurig thing.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does Nespresso make flavors Nessy and V would even like? They need their rasberry chocolate sryup cheesecake, rum raisin, fruity pebbles, gingerbread sweet cream frosting, etc.

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Nicole is so full of shit, claiming the bikini photo was for herself. If that were true she wouldn't have put it out there for the world to see. She's as phony as they come.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 27/1/2022, 22:14) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/27/2022, 09:03 PM) 
    She keeps saying she retired instead of quit. I'm not sure how the Louisiana teachers' retirement system is setup but I thought retired meant you put in your 30 years, turned at least 55, or had a medical/disability retirement. Is she just trying to make it sound better or is there something fishy going on?

I thought she was just a teacher at a fitness place. She was like an actual teacher? NOT ANYMORE if they google her and find that ass picture!!!

Nope! She was a middle school teacher lol

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 27/1/2022, 23:28) 
    QUOTE (yourmomshopsatdollartree @ 27/1/2022, 22:14) 

Specifically a science teacher. When she started posting her nasty keto bikini pics, the bikini pics and her school photo from her bio on the website showed up side by side. She quit at the end of the 2020 school year to do keto coaching and hinted that covid was part of it.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love my Nespresso!!!!!

Holy Heifer!! You can really see how fat Nessy is getting in the latest video!!!

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 28/1/2022, 00:00) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 27/1/2022, 23:28) 

Specifically a science teacher. When she started posting her nasty keto bikini pics, the bikini pics and her school photo from her bio on the website showed up side by side. She quit at the end of the 2020 school year to do keto coaching and hinted that covid was part of it.

I honestly don’t think she even quit. I would not be surprised in the slightest if parents found her channel and complained and she was forced out. I would have considerable issues if I found my impressionable preteen child’s teacher was posting half naked photos of herself along with promoting toxic eating/exercise/thought patterns. Especially in todays age when everything is at kids finger tips you can guarantee that there are kids googling their teachers. Middle school is so hard already especially for young girls with body image issues I would be beyond pissed to find a teacher my child looked up to and trusted was spewing that shit.

QUOTE (LemonLisp @ 28/1/2022, 00:20) 
    I love my Nespresso!!!!!

Holy Heifer!! You can really see how fat Nessy is getting in the latest video!!!

Also team nespresso here. I don’t think either flappy and lemon would INJOY it though considering most of the pods at least the vertuo line make a strong cup of coffee or espresso. Even the few seasonal flavored ones we tried are very strong. They only like light roast flavored k cups with half a cup of creamer

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Eww lemons latest vid is such an obvious nod to the bakery. She just did a game room vid, but clearly she wanted to prove they still have Jasmine 🙄. I already clicked off when she said today is uh-all about uh-family time. Hilarious how she said there’s movies the kids wanted to watch, then says well I want to watch but I know they will Too. Anything for her to sit her giant linebacker but on the couch!

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/27/2022, 02:03 PM)
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 27/1/2022, 20:21) 
    I wonder if Niketo will go back to teaching at some point.

She probably just means that she didn't have to go right to another job. I think Louisiana teachers have to work 40 years to get full retirement at age 62.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Speaking about coffee. I've had a lot of different types of coffee makers trying to chase the perfect cup of coffee at home. I've just re-discovered old school stove top percolated coffee. I haven't had that type of coffee since my grandmother was alive, that's how she made coffee. Making coffee like this makes the best non-bitter smooth cup of coffee. I've never gotten that from a coffee maker except when they're new. Even after keeping the machine clean. Coffee makers end up not making the best coffee after a few years in my opinion.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 02:27) 
    Speaking about coffee. I've had a lot of different types of coffee makers trying to chase the perfect cup of coffee at home. I've just re-discovered old school stove top percolated coffee. I haven't had that type of coffee since my grandmother was alive, that's how she made coffee. Making coffee like this makes the best non-bitter smooth cup of coffee. I've never gotten that from a coffee maker except when they're new. Even after keeping the machine clean. Coffee makers end up not making the best coffee after a few years in my opinion.

We have a $20 mr coffee that we end up replacing every other year or so because like you said no matter how much I clean and descale it the quality of coffee really goes down over time. I wonder if the stove top pots would work since we have a glass top stove.

1077 replies since 27/1/2022, 03:47   73348 views