50 Shades of Lordy Lordy Look Who's Pt 40: Lemon's Budget Is Frozen Pizza Tight, Fiddy's Got Trouble In Throuple Paradise,But EL James Gave Up Her Copyright Claim Without A Fight

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 28/1/2022, 02:36) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 02:27) 
    Speaking about coffee. I've had a lot of different types of coffee makers trying to chase the perfect cup of coffee at home. I've just re-discovered old school stove top percolated coffee. I haven't had that type of coffee since my grandmother was alive, that's how she made coffee. Making coffee like this makes the best non-bitter smooth cup of coffee. I've never gotten that from a coffee maker except when they're new. Even after keeping the machine clean. Coffee makers end up not making the best coffee after a few years in my opinion.

We have a $20 mr coffee that we end up replacing every other year or so because like you said no matter how much I clean and descale it the quality of coffee really goes down over time. I wonder if the stove top pots would work since we have a glass top stove.

Works on my ceramic top stove

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 1/27/2022, 01:22 PM)
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 27/1/2022, 12:03) 
    Well, that leaves nothing for me to bring.... except for some Lil Debbies and smokes. Do y'all prefer regular or menthol?

Menthols pls since I don’t like to brush my teeth gives me a minty flavor

I fucking almost died reading this. And then needed to be resuscitated after I reread it in Darryl's creepy voice.

QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/28/2022, 12:00 AM)
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 27/1/2022, 23:28) 
    Nope! She was a middle school teacher lol

Specifically a science teacher. When she started posting her nasty keto bikini pics, the bikini pics and her school photo from her bio on the website showed up side by side. She quit at the end of the 2020 school year to do keto coaching and hinted that covid was part of it.

And let's not forget (cause it's been awhile) that she was a middle school science teacher who continued to support and be besties with AnchorAmber/Amber Adkins who is married to a sex offender. A disgusting creep who raped and videotaped a 12 year old girl. A child the same fucking age as the kids she was teaching. We do not know if all these bitches knew when their friendships began. And according to Lemon and Marky Mark they didn't know Amber's husband Chris went to jail for 4 years and was on the sex offender registry in Ohio until it was shared on the bakery and brought up on their sms so they couldn't ignore. So even if she didn't know until then, she certainly knew by the time she brought AnchorAmber down to Louisiana, stayed in a hotel with her and took her to an Ariana Grande concert. It didn't matter to Nicole until she thought it was gonna effect her youtube channel and sponsorships. 50 Shades of Mom has NEVER addressed it publicly and skated on through the scandal. And AnchorAmber is "Strong Enough To Weather Any Storm" just like her titty tattoo says. She's still proudly standing by her man. Gag!

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Just watched Lemon’s Game Room set up. She’s got a nice space, it’s a shame they let the rodent run all around ruining it.

Why is she out of breath when shes speaking in full sentences, she really needs to get checked out and maybe stop eating all that junk she buys every week.

January will be over in a few days and this bitch is still serving up junk plates with Christmas themed chips. Imagine, there’s so much junk in the house they’re just now working through the backlog of chips they bought in November and early December.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    ItworksformyfamilyI have a glass top stove and yes it works great.

I hate this broads smug face.

Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_20-09-14_Costco_Haul_Shop_With_Me_ALL_The_Weight_Loss_Essentials_Y_U_M_

5. Old Rotten Twat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 02:57) 

Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_20-09-14_Costco_Haul_Shop_With_Me_ALL_The_Weight_Loss_Essentials_Y_U_M_

Is that a wart? It’s raging red

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh whoever just said that Lemon has put on some weight is right. I didn't realize just how much.

Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_21-05-20__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_
    Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_21-07-16__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So she showed a "jasmine" huh? And she lives up in the game room? What happened to her living in the guest room? I thought she loved peeing all over the bedding in there. And didn't Vee say that she doesn't go up to the second floor? What kind of care is Jasmine getting if Vanessa is stuck in bed on maternity leave with her dogs chewing all over everthing?

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=JourneyLikeJen,28/1/2022, 00:59 ?t=62398728&st=60#entry455807304]
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/27/2022, 02:03 PM)
    She keeps saying she retired instead of quit. I'm not sure how the Louisiana teachers' retirement system is setup but I thought retired meant you put in your 30 years, turned at least 55, or had a medical/disability retirement. Is she just trying to make it sound better or is there something fishy going on?

She probably just means that she didn't have to go right to another job. I think Louisiana teachers have to work 40 years to get full retirement at age 62.

Depending on the plan they choose, 20 to 30 years, I doubt she has worked as a teacher for 20 years.
    My sister worked in the State of Alabama college system for about 10 years, she was fully vested when she retired at 65 and her retirement pay is only a little under 400 bucks, that pays her rent(she sold her house when she retired and moved back home), she also gets her social security.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Also, they don't have a chinchilla. They have a ah-chin chilla.

10.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Is Fiddy still going to Lawn Island? They’re getting snow hope she packed snow boots to trek to the grossery store.

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_21-25-24__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_

What's wrong with just a bowl of popcorn for watching movies? And they just ate dinner right before this.

Edited by Flowerchild01 - 1/27/2022, 09:28 PM

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 28/1/2022, 03:03) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 02:57) 

Is that a wart? It’s raging red

That’s her nose ring

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Bama Girl,1/28/2022, 03:21 AM ?t=62398728&st=75#entry455807968]
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 28/1/2022, 00:59) 
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 1/27/2022, 02:03 PM)
    She keeps saying she retired instead of quit. I'm not sure how the Louisiana teachers' retirement system is setup but I thought retired meant you put in your 30 years, turned at least 55, or had a medical/disability retirement. Is she just trying to make it sound better or is there something fishy going on?

She probably just means that she didn't have to go right to another job. I think Louisiana teachers have to work 40 years to get full retirement at age 62.

Depending on the plan they choose, 20 to 30 years, I doubt she has worked as a teacher for 20 years.
    My sister worked in the State of Alabama college system for about 10 years, she was fully vested when she retired at 65 and her retirement pay is only a little under 400 bucks, that pays her rent(she sold her house when she retired and moved back home), she also gets her social security.

Ya no way Niketo retired. She quit. She was only 35/36 when she left. So she would've had to been a genius and graduated college before she could drive in order to make that milestone.

QUOTE (Farmlife @ 1/28/2022, 03:23 AM) 
    Is Fiddy still going to Lawn Island? They’re getting snow hope she packed snow boots to trek to the grossery store.

Can't wait for the bitchfest from the shitter when she comes back.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 03:06) 
    Oh my gosh whoever just said that Lemon has put on some weight is right. I didn't realize just how much.

Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_21-05-20__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_
    Screenshot_2022-01-27_at_21-07-16__br_b_Notice_b_Undefined_variable_video_in_b_home_tubeqtng_viewpure_com_inc_layout_inclu_

Wow. She looks HUGE. Guess we won’t be seeing the gruesome twosome in their matching lemon shorts from the juniors section anytime soon.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 1/28/2022, 04:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 28/1/2022, 03:06) 

Wow. She looks HUGE. Guess we won’t be seeing the gruesome twosome in their matching lemon shorts from the juniors section anytime soon.

I'm still salty af about that. They dangle matching lemon shorts for the pink lemonade party and then neither of them bitches wore them. I wanted to photoshop them into scenes from the movie Twins.

1077 replies since 27/1/2022, 03:47   73348 views