39andNoOneToBeMineLikeJen Pt. 305

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's scolding us when she hates herself. SHE thinks she looked hideous and fat in the race pics. We just reiterated that. Then she came home and pretended to love her body, but not without stretching filters to thin her out. :rolleyes:

Also she confirmed she reads the bakery. I don't buy that people "bring it" to her. Well they do, but that's not how she finds out about it. How would Paula relay the body shaming in a simple message? Jen knew everything.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/27/2022, 12:27 PM) 
    Every big race has runner tracking and photos available to the public. If she ever ran one she would know that.

Yeah, she only runs Disney races. For some bizarre reason.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (aleighjc @ 1/27/2022, 12:25 PM) 
    Why would anyone run to her with the fact that we discuss her pictures? What is the point of that anyway? That's the person that is vile. I mean what is telling her going to achieve?

THIS! That person is the troll. If Jen is trying to ignore it, why would you run to her and bring it to her attention? It's not going to stop us, and now Jen feels like shit.

Do they think Jen is going to take legal action and put an end to it? Like what is she suppose to do about it?

4.     +58   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Bertha,
    Thanks for following along. Hi to the new prospective members too!

So how did you process the bad feelings about the fat photos in one night, and yet you said you didn’t keep any for yourself because you looked so “unflattering.” And that’s also the excuse for a 2 month delay in posting.

So which is it? Did you process it in Disney in November or just now?

If you are so body positive, stop stretching and filtering all of your content (including the filter used for today’s scolding).

Now, for the lurking Jenions. Hi. What Jen actually did from Disney is post stories of her coffee and the theater so you would think she was home. Is that normal? No. She could have posted NOTHING and you’d be none the wiser. She gaslit you. It’s what she does best.

Paula, Jen is flat out telling you to stop bringing her stuff from here. You’re not helping. (She reads here anyway so there’s no need.)

As for me, I feel no guilt or responsibility for “body shaming.” She has shoved exercise habits, her daily diet, clothing sizes and the rest at us for years. We don’t have to stop talking about it simply because she’s hefty now. The fact of the matter is she weighs way too much for the amount of exercise she does because she’s eating too much.

Work on your relationship with food, exercise and your body with a licensed therapist. Not your camera.

5.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just for the love of God, spend like 10% focused on improving your godawful personality instead of LYING AND FILTERING DAT WIDENING ASS :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

6. injuredmyshneckagain
        +92   Like  

User deleted

If only she felt this strongly about body shaming when she was married to Don.

7.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Haven't watched her latest video, but it popped up and I thought "Oh, no wonder she's manic. She's been reliving the marathon through the video editing". Def still high off the marathon. She's really feelin herself.

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She was totally up all night the night of the ten k crying about us mean bakers

9.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    She overthinks every iota of her life and has a hissy fit when people don't fall for her narrative of how she wants people to perceive her on the internet, although we're the only ones who pay any attention to her at all. She really has nothing and nobody to fall back and is pretty much alone in the world. She needs to take a break from the internet and get a real therapist.

10.     +74   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I love that she said we were clearly "seeking attention"
    That is pretty RICH coming from a woman who has posted several videos of herself crying on camera
    Just let us have our fun, Jen. We all have fun different ways, okay?
    We hang out at the bakery
    You ignore your kids and responsibilities and eat 78 brownies and exercise for 8 hours a day

11.     +40   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "This is liberating." fuck all the way off, you're a privileged rich white woman galivanting around Disney World without your children. It's your life but in a different state, what are you being liberated from you goblin?

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (aleighjc @ 27/1/2022, 18:18) 
    The ring is so huge, looks a bit manly. Is that really something she wants to wear all the time? I try not to judge someone else's style/choice, but yuck.

You just know she'll be wearing it in every family photoshoot this year as well 🙄

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 27/1/2022, 18:27) 
    QUOTE (ManicLikeJen @ 1/27/2022, 11:24 AM) 
    She ran at Disney at the beginning of December.
    She went on her own
    BUT kept it quiet

No, she ran at Disney in the beginning of November and the beginning of January

I got confused! I thought the vlog was about Dopey, not about both sessions

14.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How many times is she going to declare that NOW is the time when she has started to love her body.

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does she eat bacon now?!

903 replies since 27/1/2022, 16:43   117024 views