39andNoOneToBeMineLikeJen Pt. 305

« Older   Newer »

1.     +60   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    I'm done with her, I don't even wanna snark anymore. This bitch gives a ted talk about how horrible is to body shame when she did it to her husband for years. Fuck off, Jennifer.

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 27/1/2022, 18:35) 
    QUOTE (aleighjc @ 27/1/2022, 18:18) 
    The ring is so huge, looks a bit manly. Is that really something she wants to wear all the time? I try not to judge someone else's style/choice, but yuck.

You just know she'll be wearing it in every family photoshoot this year as well 🙄

I’m picturing a Michael Phelps style photoshoot with all her medals on her outstretched arms

3.     +59   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    and she shamed Emily for the amount of food she was eating when they were out in Utah!

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I see there is a one hour video about Dopey's wogging journey to COVID. No way I'm watching that. I will await commentary from the brave souls who venture in and wish you a safe return

5.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 1/27/2022, 12:10 PM) 
    I see there is a one hour video about Dopey's wogging journey to COVID. No way I'm watching that. I will await commentary from the brave souls who venture in and wish you a safe return

It's not about the Dopey challenge she just did, this is from the Wine & Dine (10K & Half Marathon) that she did in the beginning of November

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So do you think there was an emergency phone call to her life coach Saturday night?

7.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenion logic: we love Jennifer!

Also Jenion logic: we’ll send her screenshots of things from gossip boards that will upset her

8.     +20   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She doesn’t check gossip sites!??? 😂 ok Jen

9.     +39   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh gene we weren’t body shaming you. We were shaming you for being a horrible mother. Big difference

10.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    How the hell Don stayed married to this twat for as long as he did is beyond me. I so wish Tens or Don himself would come here and set the record straight on what happened. She will never tell the truth if she ever decides to elaborate on what went down.

She is delusional and no therapy is helping her. Jen why do you exercise for HOURS everyday if you love your body? It’s not for health because it doesn’t take that long to give your body the exercise it needs.

11.     +41   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I love it that the day I return to the Bakery after a 4 thread hiatus, I get an hour of smug Jen in Disney and a 20+ slide scolding on IG!

New job! House is coming along! I really do hate when life interrupts my time here!

We really frosted her Gideons cookies with those race pics! Strong work Bakers!!!

12.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    JEN nobody is body shaming you. Nobody cares if you are a 300 pounder or a perfect petite size 4. you are neither. YOU and only YOU make your body a thing, you edit to the point that your head stretches, your arms are scary long. All of the backlash or gossip you get is because of YOU. YOU and only YOU make everything known and or an issue. We all understand you crave internet attention. We all get that you need to seek mental health help. Its YOU that doesn't seem to understand those things.

If you lie, it gets found out and we gossip about it. If you post very filtered and edited photos of how proud your are of your body and we happen to see candid photos of you, we laugh because its YOU that is trying to convince yourself you are happy with your body.

If you are happy and truly don't give a crap what others think then just post post how you look, sure its ok to do a little touch up of skin but good lord you look like you are made of smooth clay and appear to be 5'8" when in fact you are short, chubby and have normal wrinkles for your dry skin and age.

As if you don't check here. I do think you check when you are feeling down, I think you enjoy misery, you enjoy the attention, what you HATE is how the bakery catches you in lies. if we sat here talking about how amazing you are and kissed your ass you would be so flattered.

oh, and we know it did a "number" on you. It's why you went over the top and posed at every chance you got at the dopey races. the thing is, your candid photos are still awful and yes we laughed. I laugh at my candid photos all the time.

The bakery shames your lack of being a decent mother. prove us wrong, show us that you are a good mother. you can't. you went to Disney twice for you and only you because the only person that matters to Jen is Jen. Bitch you are an attention seeker.
    ----

You ever notice when Jen does these scolding videos her voice is horse. I can always tell she has spoken at great length or fought with someone else prior to coming on to IG. her voice doesn't hold up, maybe she should stop talking about nothing so much.

Edited by merino wool underwear - 1/27/2022, 07:20 PM

13.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FortuneCookieSoap @ 1/27/2022, 01:16 PM) 
    Oh gene we weren’t body shaming you. We were shaming you for being a horrible mother. Big difference

We all knew she would hate her race photos, because the sole hater of Jen's body is Jen herself. But the real shaming was, as you say, being a horrible mother.

14. injuredmyshneckagain
        +33   Like  

User deleted

This is the same person who was flaunting her abs….again….just a week ago right? Even putting an arrow on the story to make sure we could see them (and I assume) compliment her on them?

Were we not to assume that this is the goal? What she has been working so hard for? She even said you too can have this IF you work hard. Implying that not having visible abs was not good enough. The mixed messages are dizzying with her.

Please take those rose colored glasses off and accept responsibility for the content you put on the INTERNET FFS!

I

15.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She had the audacity to put a plate piled up with bacon and eggs in this video, when all of us remember how insufferable she was during her last Disney trip, with the kids and Don, and all of her “plant based” sending food back and talking to chefs and tofu all over the place.

Also, nobody was fat shaming. You got called out for being deceptive and being a liar, Jen. You are inauthentic, we know it, but more importantly, you know it, and that’s what you should be processing.

903 replies since 27/1/2022, 16:43   117024 views