39andNoOneToBeMineLikeJen Pt. 305

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Discussing "why Disney?"

IMHO, it doesn't have to be a binary choice: Disney OR other kinds of travel.

Yes, Disney is a certain kind of experience. It's expensive, requires excessive planning, is not spontaneous, and its entertainment is carefully planned and executed.

Other travel options are more spontaneous, challenging, less expensive and can lead to more "real" experiences.

But it's possible to enjoy BOTH. They're just different.

IMHO, the most important thing that all forms of travel bring is getting out of your routine, maybe getting uncomfortable, and INTERACTING and LEARNING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

I put that in all caps, because that's what Jen seems to completely miss, and in fact, avoid. Other people. How much fun we had (and still talk about) Magnus, the sweet castmember from Norway at EPCOT, or the Disney college program interns who were from Africa and could talk first hand about conservation and the animals from their countries at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

And how many conversations have we had at a cheap diner at the beach in NC, a docent at the MFA in Boston, with a campground host at a national park or Amtrak conductor?

That's what so painful about watching Jen. It's all about her. When she camped at those sites out west, I kept thinking... go find the campground host, walk around and get to know your other campers. Never gonna happen with her.

2.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Good god, I check Jen's IG stories and all I see is a tight trail of the tiniest mouse droppings stretching out at the top of my screen. HOW MANY FUCKING STORIES DID SHE POST?

She's the trolliest of trolls. I do not have the time to listen to her passive aggressive snark. Condense it. Edit yourself, woman. Whatever you have to say about us calling your hands manly bear paws and calling out your crusty hats can be done in 3 IG stories. We'll allow 5 as a birthday favour. That's it. Not fifty!

Jen by Jen, the Audio Book Version. Narrated by Jen. For Jen. With special thanks to Jen. [unabridged] [unhinged]
    Length: To infinity and beyoooond

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 28/1/2022, 00:21) 
    Jen gets high off attention and being away from her kids
    No "uppers" needed

Getting away from her "downers" is plenty enough. :snickering:

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/27/2022, 11:46 AM)
    On behalf of Don, fuck off Jennifer! You fucking hypocrite!

5F5DEDAA-020B-403D-BFBA-0C60C4ECE80C
    8AC8D083-6364-4690-9C9B-23BF41CBBE5E

Just reposting this for the Jenions stopping by immediately after watching that million slide story.

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just a reminder that she picks her photos...and she thought this was a good one to share.
    Attached Image
    yesh

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 27/1/2022, 20:42) 
    I said that 6 months ago. She is re-writing history. That's why she went to Italy, to erase the memory of her trip with Don.

This is why she went alone for both marathons.
    And why she will go to every restaurant they went together, but now on her own.
    It's why she deleted MHWL videos. Well, she tried, but The Bakery is forever.

The woman is deeply disturbed. She will never accept being dumped. Don and Tens will be retired , with grandkids, and she will still travel to the places she and Don went.

I think you’re on to something here. She’s reclaiming it all. Presumably we can expect several more episodes of this then - can’t wait to see the jenions try to rationalize the poor single mom’s trip to bora bora.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Holy shit! I can’t even watch the scolding. She sucks the fun out of everything by droning on and on.

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg. This means she actually was grinning directly into all the cameras during Dopey for the Bakery.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Are the race pictures saved in the Image Gallery thread? 😅

9.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't imagine being that obsessed with my body and so into woowoo navel gazing buzzword bullshit. It must be exhausting to hate yourself as much as she does. Despite her claims to the contrary she is still absolutely miserable in her own skin and has no sense of self. I don't feel sorry for her one bit though. Enjoy obsessing over your goddamn thighs until the day you die. Such a sad life.

10.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    No one is body shaming you Jen. We’re just pointing out that DAT ASS is bigger than you claim it is. And you can’t photoshop the videos. We can see your not petite not size 4 thighs.

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm guessing because she was going to run in future races and possible take the kids, she sprung for an annual pass.
    QUOTE (ifyourenotfamiliar @ 27/1/2022, 22:36) 
    I'm convinced she DID buy a ticket for MK just to eat a hot dog by the castle, then most likely just didn't use it. Might as well set your money on fire. Maybe she could even put it in the oven with her firewood.

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow there is no stopping in her sharing now is there…..got to make up for lost time. Also hey Jen the bakery has all your ugly race photos if you need copies

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There really is a stark difference between the candid race pics and the edited, angled ones she puts on IG herself. That's what we have a problem with. If she really loves her body, she wouldn't put such curated pics out there. Plus that yellow dress would make anyone's ass look huge. Yes, Jen, your ass looked huge.

In that vlog she said the kids weren't vaccinated. But then when they had Covid, she said CC was vaccinated. So, did CC get vaccinated in Nov/December? Or is Jen just spewing crap again?

Bad mother trumps fat ass any day. Nobody cares, really, if you are a likable, genuine person, people don't notice. But she focuses her entire channel on her body and food, so when she is also a crap mother, well it's an easy target.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are enormous and dense! My daughter and I couldn't finish 1. And those iced coffees are painfully sweet. She had 2 and bought a 2 pound slice of cake.
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 27/1/2022, 23:46) 
    I had to look it up. Those cookies are about half a pound each and they say that one cookie = 4 servings. A ton of butter in them too.

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PursesOfYore @ 28/1/2022, 01:32) 
    I'm guessing because she was going to run in future races and possible take the kids, she sprung for an annual pass.
    QUOTE (ifyourenotfamiliar @ 27/1/2022, 22:36) 
    I'm convinced she DID buy a ticket for MK just to eat a hot dog by the castle, then most likely just didn't use it. Might as well set your money on fire. Maybe she could even put it in the oven with her firewood.

That would require foresight on her part. If she really didn’t go to the parks earlier this month during Dopey, then I don’t think she has one yet.

BUT

If she’s smart, she’ll get one during the spring race and she can use it for that, the kid trip, this Fall’s wine & dine race and the 2023 Dopey.

903 replies since 27/1/2022, 16:43   117024 views