Group

Status
    Don't forget that Jen is an idiot

2.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don and Tens both have a "blended family".
    Jen does not

3.     +52   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Blended family is a couple and their children from previous relationships. I.e. Don and Tensleigh and their collective kids are a blended family.

Unless Jen has been keeping a serious relationship with a man who has kids from us, it’s just another misuse of a word that she doesn’t understand. Rumpus people were there. That’s all.

4.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen just wants to be included in the Ross family again. Using the term “blended family” to pretend she’s on the same level as Tens, when in reality she’s not a part of that family at all. Her children are Rosses, but she is not. Just cold hard reality. Using Donny’s birthday to try to glom on to the family again is sad.

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Chaps my hide that it’s half a dozen stories of D & waxing poetic on how he’s changed her when he was born. Then, what, a story & maybe a post of C’s birthday? If she doesn’t want others to think she favors one child, maybe she should stop acting like she does.

I looked. 2 posts. But much less gushing.

6.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    spending her birthday with her favorite people, and then posting a pic of her and Donny, tells the WHOLE story.

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 31/1/2022, 00:35) 
    Jen just wants to be included in the Ross family again. Using the term “blended family” to pretend she’s on the same level as Tens, when in reality she’s not a part of that family at all. Her children are Rosses, but she is not. Just cold hard reality. Using Donny’s birthday to try to glom on to the family again is sad.

You know I think they would have included her for the kids. But she acts crazy. Just like the RV to Utah. She acted like an idiot. And I feel like she’s been mean to Tens or snubs her and can’t behave. So she’s excluded.

8.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 30/1/2022, 18:01) 
    it's sad that she's so dishonest and misleading that you really can't believe anything she says

Jen: the sky was blue today!

us: we don't believe you...

I’m sure it was raining. Jen is a liar.

Pictures or it was just Jen, kids, Jill, Gravy, Suze and Poopsie.

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she means ‘we celebrated’ as in the royal ‘we’, The Heir had cake at her place ( ?Jill in a brace?) then the kids spent the rest of the day with D&T very much at the other house. No way did they come to the mausoleum, that photo would break the internet!!!

10.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All her walking thru fires last year was about Dons engagement, Dons marriage, Dons new Mansion , Dons new step kids

No Way would she have him and Tens over
    She refuses to use his name on social media or even call him Her EX
    He is always - the Children’s FATHER

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bunnsies @ 30/1/2022, 23:57) 
    If the whole “blended family” is referring to D&T being there, then I think it’s sweet of them to gather all together for Donny’s birthday— sure having multiple separate parties might be fun, but having everyone together in one celebration sounds even better

that being said, wouldn’t put it past Jen to deliberate mislead her followers lol

We need to find out WTH has the splint…..the thlot plickens…

QUOTE (ContributeToTheCollective @ 31/1/2022, 00:07) 
    Does anyone else have the feeling Jen is going to try to mold Donny into the man she has always wanted, or at least project on him traits and abilities he does not have?

By no means am I saying he's not a good kid, but it's obvious from how she has presented CC on her birthday with the wrist biting "You are my sun shine" music and picture montage, with the more fun loving Donny tribute. She also couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a dig at CC for not warming up to her little brother right away.... what an ass of a mother!

BTW: What happened to not sharing your kids on the internet?? I guess Jen, you feel the need to use them as a pawn to get the head pats from your viewers. How sick.

I agree with others, she gives meanings to words that are only known to her. "Blended" in Jens mind, may also mean extended, but blended makes her look more accepting. No Jen, this is just another act of gaslighting. You have yet to publicly acknowledge Tens and her family. So, get over yourself.

If so, he will undoubtedly identify as a woman.

12.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I believe the “Blended family” was the Ex in laws and her parents. No way Jenn is inviting D&T. I picture Jenn being super passive aggressive with Tens.

13.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve no doubt Jen’s been rude to Tens and that’s why she no longer follows Jen on SM. We can all agree that the “blended family” is the family that Don and Ten’s union created. But, since Jen is never wrong, in her own head she has her own blended family that’s made up of anyone outside of her kids who gather for family celebrations. She needs to learn to let go, live in the now and enjoy the great life her ex-husband has set her up with.

14.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It makes total sense she posted that cryptic extended family comment as she reads here and saw the laugh we got out of knowing the rosses dumped her smug chunky butt.

15.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hell will freeze over before Jen shares a room with Tens on purpose, let alone have a group picture taken in which she will undoubtedly be compared to her upgrade. 🤣

One can only dream at the bakery!

903 replies since 27/1/2022, 16:43   117022 views