Is Jen Ross-Boyles allowed access to the Utah Log Prison
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Jen is not allowed to set foot in the log prison and all her stuff has been removed
    62.39%
  • Jen is allowed access to the log prison but only when the rest of the family is not in Utah
    33.33%
  • Jen is allowed to come and go at will at the log prison
    4.27%
This poll is closed (Voters: 351)

HaveToTravelBecauseBeingHomeMakesMeUnravelLikeJen Pt 307

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How is she washing that pot that she made soup in and then boiled oat milk or whatever.
    Is she literally just wiping it out? I feel dumb. Someone explain this to me. There isn’t even a sink as far as I saw. So you can’t boil water and wash up anywhere.

2.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/2/2022, 06:55) 
    QUOTE (CC and Donny's PT Babysitter @ 5/2/2022, 05:07) 
    I'm having trouble hosting the image of the screenshot, but I noticed this message from several hours ago. Again, she's not deleting. I guess she thinks her fanclub will attack. The message has some support though.

___This is to the ladies who have an issue with my post, or really any other post that they don’t like.
    First, yes, I’m judging her. And so are you. Not only that, but you are judging me and my intent. How’s that for irony.
    Anyone online who posts a photo, story, or video and does not make it private WANTS TO BE JUDGED. The problem is that not everyone sees life through the same lens. These days, if someone doesn’t like something someone says, it’s automatically because that person is DUMB, CLOSED MINDED and FAKE. Again, judging coming from people who saying judging is awful.
    All Jennifer EVER talks about is working on herself. Head pats are great, but those can stifle someone’s growth just as much, if not more, than perspectives that they, or someone else, doesn’t like. You can’t share the things Jennifer shares with the entire internet and not be open to everyone’s thoughts. Maybe the ladies who are assuming that certain posts are closed minded, dumb or fake just stop judging and try to be a little more accepting of different opinions.
    6h 11 likes Reply

We can all read Jen’s social media if we choose. No need to repost comments. 🥱

Actually no we all can’t. If you are blocked by Jen, you can’t see anything of her IG account or comments. And not all her posts or stories make it over to FB. So I really appreciate anytime people repost comments or Jens IG stories here. Thx.

3. Hard Candy

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 4/2/2022, 20:01) 
    I hate that white ugly jacket with a passion. I hate it more because it’s likely $200 and still looks like shit.
    Buy nicer clothes Jen.

It’s ancient for clothing, I think, isn’t it the one she bought two of in a haul years and years ago?

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 5/2/2022, 09:14) 
    How is she washing that pot that she made soup in and then boiled oat milk or whatever.
    Is she literally just wiping it out? I feel dumb. Someone explain this to me. There isn’t even a sink as far as I saw. So you can’t boil water and wash up anywhere.

When camping off grid there are ways to wash dishes. You wipe items out with paper towel. Lick bowl or plate clean. Heat some water. Use very very little water. A drop of soap. (Or skip all that and use Clorox wipes). Rinse with very little water. You can sanitize the dishes with a vinegar / water spray bottle. Lots of videos for those living off grid or camping or backcountry camping.

Lots of ways to washing up too without showers.

No one needs to be gross and dirty.

Head over to YouTube for plenty of how tos. More than one way for everything. Just like more than just the way you do things at home. People survived for centuries without hot or running water. For gosh sakes, no one will die in a week without a shower. Lol. Just like bed ridden people are bathed daily, you can use some of those same principles to clean up without a shower. Lots of methods or products. No rinse body wash is great.

5.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    formerlurker
    Thanks for the info on Apex/PDQ. Wow, Don must have gotten a windfall of money from that acquisition. Ole’ Tens couldn’t have timed that any better…LOL. Was looking at the CODA/PDQ public site and Don’s title is “chief visionary”; compare his background/education to the others listed and the speculation of him being handed the family business on a silver platter appears evident.

6.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is her content now. Imagine if you'd stopped watching around the time CC was born and suddenly thought hmm I wonder what Jen Ross is up to? And found this. Wow... what a difference. How the mighty have fallen.

7.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a fake. Driving an hour and a half to sleep in a converted tool shed with no water is not relaxing. The toilet sounded like a garage disposal and the heater sounded like being seated next to the wing on an airplane. She had to turn it off just to talk.

The loft was claustrophobic, not cozy.

Why does she go so overboard praising these AirBnB owners? It’s as if she thinks they’re doing these things for her. They are business owners, not more imaginary friends. Imagine if she spent that much time complimenting the Jenions who really do care about her?

8.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Good find formerlurker!

So what I’m reading is - Don has a boss now??

From the press release:
    “At PDQ and CODA, it’s always been our mission to continuously deliver smarter, more inclusive trading solutions,” said Don Ross, CEO of PDQ Enterprises. “With the backing of the team and talent from Apex, that mission will be accelerated. In our discussions leading to this deal, our collective teams have identified numerous product and operating synergies that will enable us to deliver on our promise of fair and efficient markets, ensuring trading success for both institutional and retail investors. We are enthusiastic about the road ahead and thrilled to be part of the Apex team.”

HOLY SHIT I just checked LinkedIn and Don’s title is now General Manager at Apex International.

Don is finally the middle manager he was born to be! :hearty-laugh:

Mocking aside, good for Don. I’m guessing he will soon be semi-retired again, if he’s not already.

And I guess The Heir isn’t exactly The Heir any longer :nervous:

ETA mark this in your history books -
    “January 2022 - Don sells the Ross family business”

9.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Ouch. Goodbye business tax write offs.

I can’t help but think footing the bill for two families got expensive, even for Don. We’ve seen Jens expense tally and Mrs. 2.0’s love for high end fashion items. And I wonder if all 5 are at the soup kitchen.

10.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    BAKERS WAKE UP :154:

The End of the Ross Trading Empire - A Timeline

October 3, 2016: Don named CEO of PDQ
    PDQ's "broker-dealer entity" rebrands to Coda Markets.

December 2016 to July 2019: "Coda failed to disclose its use of a circular routing arrangement when handling subscriber orders" (via the SEC - my understanding is, they were routing trades though certain 3rd parties, when Coda had a deal with those 3rd parties to take a cut of the fees charged for those trades)

September 20, 2021: CODA fined $1.2m for above. Coda's president takes the fall and is fined $35k. (via the SEC)

December 31, 2021: acquisition of PDQ by Apex closes
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Screen-Shot-2022-02-05-at-6-42-24-AM

January, 2022: Don steps into his role as General Manager at Apex Institutional

11. injuredmyshneckagain
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Not taking anything away from Tens…..but Don definitely needed a wife ASAP!

There is no way he would be able to deal with that ridiculous custody agreement if he was solo. I doubt he has the freedom he had with PDQ. I can only imagine it would be frowned upon for him to leave early a couple times a week to pick up the kids from school or miss work/meetings because the kids had Covid. And we all know Gene was not going to be flexible at all! Especially since she is NEVER home when she isn’t babysitting.

I am super happy to see the diversity at his new company’s leadership though! I’m sure he didn’t think about it but bonus points anyways.

Sadly being the heir to PDQ is no longer available :dunno:

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's some context for what probably happened around the deal: https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/27/heres-wh...l-your-startup/
    Obviously Don isn't a founder, but a business is a business.

We're all familiar with Don's work ethic. I'm betting this position is largely ceremonial. They're paying to keep him on to maintain some continuity for employees who have been accustomed to working for a family business.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (injuredmyshneckagain @ 5/2/2022, 13:03) 
    Not taking anything away from Tens…..but Don definitely needed a wife ASAP!

There is no way he would be able to deal with that ridiculous custody agreement if he was solo. I doubt he has the freedom he had with PDQ. I can only imagine it would be frowned upon for him to leave early a couple times a week to pick up the kids from school or miss work/meetings because the kids had Covid. And we all know Gene was not going to be flexible at all! Especially since she is NEVER home when she isn’t babysitting.

I am super happy to see the diversity at his new company’s leadership though! I’m sure he didn’t think about it but bonus points anyways.

Sadly being the heir to PDQ is no longer available :dunno:

I’m sure his parents helped. I get the feeling the school is the drop off/pick up zone and Emily’s kids attend as well. I don’t think emily is a big Jen fan

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 5/2/2022, 09:42) 
    formerlurker
    Thanks for the info on Apex/PDQ. Wow, Don must have gotten a windfall of money from that acquisition. Ole’ Tens couldn’t have timed that any better…LOL. Was looking at the CODA/PDQ public site and Don’s title is “chief visionary”; compare his background/education to the others listed and the speculation of him being handed the family business on a silver platter appears evident.

Yes, Tens is shot in the ass with luck, too! 🤣

It’s always been evident with Don’s lack of skillset. Kinda nice to see him have to grapple with that reality again (though the $$$ makes it easier!)

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn, what Coda was doing was worse than I thought: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters...some-order-flow

1. Coda would get a customer order to buy stock.
    2. Coda would send that order to one of its partner firms (the “Net Trading Firms”) to execute.
    3. They would say “hang on a minute.”
    4. They would send their order to buy the same stock back to the Coda dark pool.
    5. Coda would send that order to some other dark pools to try to buy stock at the real price (“to one or more external markets to seek non-displayed liquidity”).
    6. Coda would come back to the partner firm and say “good news, you bought the stock at $10.01.”
    7. The partner firm would say “great, also, we sold the stock to your customer at $10.048.”[1]
    8. Coda would go back to the customer and say “good news, your order got filled in our dark pool at $10.048, which is $0.002 better than the national best offer of $10.05 on the lit stock exchange.”
    9. The partner firm would say to Coda “pleasure doing business with you, here’s $0.027.”[2]

926 replies since 4/2/2022, 19:29   123905 views