ChuckingHerRingInTheWaterHelpsJenForgetDonsNewWifeIsHotter Pt. 309

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 2/16/2022, 07:13 PM) 
    A fence isn't that expensive, for a normal person with Jen's budget. But if it doesn't directly benefit her, it's a different story.

I'm sure she feels like any money she gets for pawning her old jewelry or bags or for youtube/instagram is for "her stuff" (like travel) and that "house stuff" or stuff for the kids should come out of whatever money comes from Don (whatever is left after paying for her travel, that is).

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Even Paula @ 16/2/2022, 19:07) 
    She mentioned needing to do some things around the house. Her fence is rotting and needs to be replaced. Then she said it was going to be “expensive,” insinuating that she couldn’t afford it right now. All this after acknowledging her financial privilege and claiming she doesn’t spend money on frivolous shit any longer. Girl, keep your damn stories straight.

Yes as well as saying if that pawn money was needed for house stuff she would absolutely spend it on that instead.

3.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She spent upwards of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on a trip to Italy, and she's saying she can't find a few hundred to put up a fence?!

4.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just think this is a person who doesn't understand the concept that people work hard for their money. When you work hard for your money you expect value in the service or goods you purchase, unless you're giving to charity.

I think entertaining any idea of Patreon for her would be a charity, to give to an already rich lady "in the 1%" who will not adhere to any schedule and creates "content" according to her whims. She will not provide the content that her subscribers are practically begging for, a return to organizing/planning/etc.

I honestly don't know who is interested in videos of her filming her feet walk on trails, eating 3 different vegan dips off a makeshift charcuterie board or crying that she didn't get a premium restaurant table for her party of one and derogatory description of "the Italians".

Avid hikers are not interested in her 40 lb. pack just like housewives are not interested in her crying over a spork. We can't be the only ones who think her journey is as boring as it is depressing.

There are no more large holiday gatherings with party prep and Cook Nook Don. There is no more planning, no more crafts, no more decorating. There is nothing that I would ever pay for, as I think her content was all amateur. She was never Martha Lite. Martha did it first and did it better, and I subscribe to MarthaTV.

5.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe there are some guard rails lying around she could reuse for her yard fence project? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 16/2/2022, 19:27) 
    She spent upwards of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on a trip to Italy, and she's saying she can't find a few hundred to put up a fence?!

A trip to Italy shouldn't have cost that amount of money unless she flew first class.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she did, didn't she? Fly first class or business class? I swear I think I recall a shot of her in a pod on the plane, though I can't seem to find it now. Did I imagine that?

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure it was calculated in the Jen spending tally and it came to around $10k.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 2/16/2022, 01:42 PM) 
    I think she did, didn't she? Fly first class or business class? I swear I think I recall a shot of her in a pod on the plane, though I can't seem to find it now. Did I imagine that?

Maybe it was in her Instagram stories.

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    I have lived in midtown Manhattan my entire life (4+ decades). I cannot wait until she makes her little diamond jewelry, designer handbag-funded trip here. I think I can predict the dopey places and things she thinks are cool (while completely missing out on the actual great stuff) that she will use to make her little minions jealous. It's going to be so much fun to pick it all apart. I know, it's mean...but this is Jen we're talking about. All or most rules are off the table.

11.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She can’t be bothered to deal with the fence because that would mean settling into her home and putting down proverbial roots. She never meant for that place to be her forever home all by herself. It was supposed to be just a stopover until Don 2.0 came along to whisk her away to a mansion like what happened to Tensleigh.

12.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but who wants to place bets on which one of the crazed Jenions will travel to the reservoir to search for the rings?

13.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol, goes to Italy to eat peanut butter and bread while crying on a mountain.

"Can't" afford a fence.

Checks out.

Do better, Jennifer. The neighbors don't want to look at your shitty property as it morphs into Grey Gardens.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    On a more serious note, how would the fencing cost work out since the fence marks the separation with neighbouring properties? This would be a cost split among neighbours, not solely Jen's financial burden, right? I remember her yard having the rotting wood fence to one side and the chain link to the other side.

15.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't believe a word of what she said yesterday about wanting to end her marriage 5 years before her divorce. But if it is true, does that mean that she used Don and took advantage of Suzanne and all their kindness and generosity, using them for their Utah house, the vacations, showing interest in all her hobbies?

How would Suzanne feel about all those holidays and welcoming her into their homes and their spa treatments and brunches, allowing this woman to film her family, knowing now that she was plotting and planning to dump her son while he lavished her with gifts and pouring his heart out into poems and scavenger hunts. The fertility treatments and the herbs and the baby moon?

I think saying something like this was meant to hurt all of them, for spite for the mass exodus. Suzanne wasn't ever supposed to love her son or show him any loyalty over Jen? Get over yourself!

910 replies since 15/2/2022, 15:53   118392 views