« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (screamqueen @ 4/11/2023, 14:23) 
    Happy 14th Emily. Let's see what Moo does. I can't believe Emily's life has been a shit show at best

Look, we can all see Melissa is a piss poor parent but compared to the life she would have had with her mentally unstable, drug addicted mother, she's living the good life.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RogerSterling @ 5/11/2023, 02:24) 
    QUOTE (screamqueen @ 4/11/2023, 14:23) 
    Happy 14th Emily. Let's see what Moo does. I can't believe Emily's life has been a shit show at best

Look, we can all see Melissa is a piss poor parent but compared to the life she would have had with her mentally unstable, drug addicted mother, she's living the good life.

Two things can be true at once. We also don't know how Emily feels. Living the good life is subjective here. Melissa is a shit caregiver and I wouldn't call what she gave Emily as good. Emily has no connections to her culture, a deadbeat stepfather, and a lazy awful caregiver with Melissa. I still cant get over that backyard hair cut. Her current environment is bad and traumatic too.

I guess I hate hearing how much better she's in. We hear that all the time in foster care. Your life is better by being removed but you're still dealing with shit people.

So yes, her life has been a shit show at best. From her biological mom to her current caregivers who don't give two shits about her. Neglect is neglect doesn't matter if Melissa or Andres are addicted to drugs or not. It messes up Emily.Especially by not feeling wanted by the Mendoza household or being used as the third parent. There are plenty of non addict parents who mess kids up and traumatize them. Just because they're not addicts doesn't make them amazing or "better" or good.

Don't get me started on hair care or race because Melissa and that entire family are trash. Her mom included. Treating your best friends kid like this while you watch. Disgusting.

Providing a bed and food isn't the only thing that one should do nor is it impressive. Heck even the food is junk.

I'd say Melissa is a shit caregiver to all her kids but for Emily it angers me how she's treated because of her background. Removing a kid for neglect just for them to be neglected again. Which is common in foster care but doesn't make it right. The checks she's getting must be good

3.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wow. Melissa's birthday compared to her daughter's. Emmy deserved more than waking up to a single slice of pie. Once again Melissa has no problem getting spoiled but can't go the extra mile for her kids.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231123_060720_Gallery

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just find that so gross…let’s wake someone up, slap a piece of cake in their hand and make them eat it immediately on camera 🤢

Has she ever addressed Tony’s passing? He’s usually there for Christmas.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CupcakesYum @ 23/11/2023, 15:09) 
    Wow. Melissa's birthday compared to her daughter's. Emmy deserved more than waking up to a single slice of pie. Once again Melissa has no problem getting spoiled but can't go the extra mile for her kids.

Moo is a sorry excise for a mom /legal guardian. She's so selfish

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (leahh @ 29/5/2023, 23:20) 
    And $800 on a perfume to spray over her unwashed ass :rolleyes:

My favorite perfume that I buy maybe once every five years is only $170 for 5oz. What’s she buying Baccarat Rouge? Although I’m equally thrilled with an FFM from Bath & Body Works or a little something from Sol de Janeiro.

Speaking of Bath & Body Works, I sure hope Body Care Day ($5) is still going on today. I would really love to have some body cream for stocking stuffers and unlike some fools I’m all about not paying full price if it’s avoidable.

QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 24/11/2023, 19:40) 
    I just find that so gross…let’s wake someone up, slap a piece of cake in their hand and make them eat it immediately on camera 🤢

Has she ever addressed Tony’s passing? He’s usually there for Christmas.

Accurate. Bothering anyone more than necessary upon waking is highly inconsiderate.

Question. Isn’t her nickname “Pretty” and undress is “Baby?” IIRC…

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 12/10/2023, 11:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (leahh @ 29/5/2023, 23:20) 
    And $800 on a perfume to spray over her unwashed ass :rolleyes:

My favorite perfume that I buy maybe once every five years is only $170 for 5oz. What’s she buying Baccarat Rouge? Although I’m equally thrilled with an FFM from Bath & Body Works or a little something from Sol de Janeiro.

The kicker of this is that Ariana Grande's Cloud perfume is less than $50 and smells so much like Baccarat Rouge that I get asked almost every time I wear it if that's what it is. Thank god for stripper tok teaching me this, I can wear Tom Ford and no one says a thing but I wear Cloud and old ladies will stop me in elevators.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 13/12/2023, 17:10) 
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 12/10/2023, 11:10 AM) 

The kicker of this is that Ariana Grande's Cloud perfume is less than $50 and smells so much like Baccarat Rouge that I get asked almost every time I wear it if that's what it is. Thank god for stripper tok teaching me this, I can wear Tom Ford and no one says a thing but I wear Cloud and old ladies will stop me in elevators.

Cloud is so under rated. I buy a lot of perfume and cloud is one of the ones I get comments about the most. You can get it at Tj Maxx for like $30 a bottle.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg I just realized Emily will be in high school next year. That's crazy

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Emily is still wearing her pigtails in the Christmas photo on IG! :sick: When is Melissa going to let that poor young woman be a teenager?

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I need recommendations for someone like Moo. This place used to be so busy and she had so many vlogs, she’s just really not entertaining anymore and I don’t want to go back through her old stuff. Who has a similar feel/vibe and their forum is active?

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I also miss this shitshow. 2016 - 2019 really were the YouTube glory days

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Truth Teller @ 29/12/2023, 01:29) 
    Emily is still wearing her pigtails in the Christmas photo on IG! :sick: When is Melissa going to let that poor young woman be a teenager?

Emily will be in high school this year. She's going to be made fun of.

QUOTE (Cupcake124 @ 2/1/2024, 13:54) 
    I need recommendations for someone like Moo. This place used to be so busy and she had so many vlogs, she’s just really not entertaining anymore and I don’t want to go back through her old stuff. Who has a similar feel/vibe and their forum is active?

The Doughty family is a mess.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Subconjunctival hemorrhage from vomiting kind of makes it seem like she's developing a drinking problem.....

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sippin @ 25/1/2024, 04:58) 
    Subconjunctival hemorrhage from vomiting kind of makes it seem like she's developing a drinking problem.....

Where did she post that at?

1545 replies since 22/2/2022, 01:22   227094 views