MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • No. She is too selfish. The dog will cut into her "me time" and traveling.
    50.86%
  • Yes. She needs a dog to keep her company and dump her emotions on.
    49.14%
This poll is closed (Voters: 348)

MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Don sees Winnie anymore. They were close, despite what Jen said in old videos. Pets mourn over death & divorce, too.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn’t Julie actually Don’s aunt? She must have been part of the Great Exodus then, no? Even if Julie was a softhearted pushover, family is family. :nono: Poor Winnie would have to lose her too. Has Jen mentioned seeing Julie recently?

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 24/2/2022, 01:00) 
    No new dog. I think that one husband, one dog, and two kids later, Gene realizes that she hates taking care of anyone other than herself.

This could be true.
    She is innately selfish so I can’t see her putting the time into another living being.
    She definitely gives me “rehoming” vibes if a dog was too much for her.
    Hmmm…maybe she should be besties with Myka Stauffer?

4.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    As sad as it is to us fur lovers, Winnie is not human and in the eye of the court, she is a piece of property. Jen won her in the divorce. Don has no rights to her at all.

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t think she will get another dog. Think about it she’s barely got time to make and edit 1 video a week with her peloton riding, yoga posing, gross eating busy busy self that having a puppy would cut into that selfish me time. Puppies are a lot of work and we know if it doesn’t benefit Jen it ain’t happening!

6.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anyone else remember how Jen used to make Winnie beg for treats by jumping up on her back legs? If Winnie is in such bad shape, last thing that dog needs is to be transported to another unfamiliar Airbnb space; at this point, let the poor dog stay home and relax.

7.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    I think Gene will say she wants to get another dog, that there is a hole in her heart, yadda yadda, but sadly, she can’t. She will throw Aunt Julie under the bus and say that Julie has joined the exodus and will no longer be offering Camp Julie services. So while she really wants to, and the children really want another dog, with her wandering wondering spirit, she just can’t. And it’s all Julie’s fault.

Edited by PrettyNeatGene - 2/24/2022, 01:19 AM

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 24/2/2022, 01:04) 
    Isn’t Julie actually Don’s aunt? She must have been part of the Great Exodus then, no? Even if Julie was a softhearted pushover, family is family. :nono: Poor Winnie would have to lose her too. Has Jen mentioned seeing Julie recently?

Maybe that’s why she is taking Winnie along on her trips.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think she has enough sense to realize a new dog doesn’t fit her lifestyle. She’ll get one because a dog provides content.

Does she even realize that Winnie’s leg issues seem to correlate with her strapping her onto that paddle board? Her little hips and legs were already weak from that asshole making her walk on her hind legs for treats. God I can’t stand her!

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    I said yes to a dog, because it's a way for her to fake being kind and loving towards a living thing. Look at me, a solo mom and true dog lover. It's not that she would want another dog, she just wants people to see her as someone who loves animals.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 2/23/2022, 06:04 PM)

Julie has kept Winnie since the divorce, but I'm not sure if it was before or after the mass exodus.

12.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 2/23/2022, 06:14 PM) 
    Anyone else remember how Jen used to make Winnie beg for treats by jumping up on her back legs? If Winnie is in such bad shape, last thing that dog needs is to be transported to another unfamiliar Airbnb space; at this point, let the poor dog stay home and relax.

She said that she just stopped making her do that. She finally doesn't have to perform for every treat in her golden years. Jen is a harsh and punishing parent, no animal deserves life with her.

13. Bunion of Fury
        +22   Like  

User deleted

Bunion Press will issue a very nice glorifying cover featuring the many redeeming values of Gene if she goes ahead and adopts a rescue dog from the shelter.
    Y'all can hold me accountable to that one. I am a woman of my word. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    More than getting Winnie so she didn’t have to have babies (although that was probably part of why she got Winnie), I think her therapist - maybe Judith? - suggested a dog for Jen as an emotional support/anxiety pet and to give Jen something to do/something to take care of.

So, of course, Jen had to get a show-quality dog which was, in her opinion, much better than Emily’s dog.

And Winnie was perfect for Jen in her “OrganizedLikeJen” days & even, to an extent, in her “PrettyNeatLiving” days -

1. Winnie helped Jen fit the “Princess Housewife” role,

2. Winnie helped Jen fill up her “busy bee” duties - the grooming & bathing & walking,

3. Winnie helped feed Jen’s shopping addiction, and

4. Winnie became Jen’s mouthpiece - “Winnie is jealous of baby Grace.”

And, now, as someone else said, one husband & 2 kids later, Jen has decided she has no time or care for anyone but herself.

While, I think, in her own way as much as someone like Jen can love, she does love Winnie - but in a “she’s my unburdened messenger of God” way, meaning she loves the emotional support & the “idea” of Winnie more than she loves the current reality of Winnie.

Winnie no longer fits her current lifestyle - plus, now that she’s a senior dog, she has issues, &, as we all know, Jen only has time & care for her OWN issues.

So, while she still loves fondling Winnie in bed & the idea of Winnie, the the every day care of Winnie sadly is becoming just another responsibility for Jen. And Jen doesn’t do responsibility!

I think she THINKS she wants another dog. And she probably thinks she wants a more outdoorsy dog like a Golden to fit her new current personality.

But I don’t think she’s considered what a new dog will actually mean - the training (especially if gets a puppy), her kids, the logistics of traveling w/ a bigger dog…

But… when has Jen ever considered the ramifications of anything?

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm torn on the dog issue. I would vote for her to get one ONLY if she allowed the kids to bond with the dog. But unfortunately, I don't see that happening. I understand why the kids never bonded with Winnie and that's all Jens fault!

895 replies since 23/2/2022, 23:05   103281 views