MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • No. She is too selfish. The dog will cut into her "me time" and traveling.
    50.86%
  • Yes. She needs a dog to keep her company and dump her emotions on.
    49.14%
This poll is closed (Voters: 348)

MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And there it is…..
    Attached Image
    635FBEC4-B29F-42AF-B8F5-F0A647E685D8

2.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 27/2/2022, 03:28) 
    People are dying Jennifer. Read the freaking room. It's not about you and how it makes you feel.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

What a fucking narcissist.

Also, please slap me across the face hard if I ever have “be present with kiddos” on my to do list.

Only Jen could put “be present with kiddos” on a list and then show herself exercising while they are doing something else.

3.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Apparently, be present with kids means allowing them past the doorway of her gym. One of these days, they’re going to refuse to go to her boring house to do the same stuff week in and week out. They have to hate it.

How about adding do something with the kids outside of the house to your stupid list Jen? They’re like prisoners when they’re with her. It’s no wonder they jump around and act like feral animals. They have no other way to burn off energy.

4.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She need to get her ass out of the gym and do something with her kids.

5.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Those kids are so starved for her attention and that is obvious by their wild and hyper behavior. They are kids, you can't just keep them locked up all week. They need to be outdoors, brain stimulation other than just at school. It's almost noon and those kids look like they just woke up. I guess its Sunday so we can overlook it but why do I feel like whenever she posts about them its always pjs and being super hyper while looking disheveled.

Does Jennifer ever show herself on the ground or at the table playing a game with them, do we ever seem them in the backyard, they can create their own garden, do we ever see them doing fun art projects. These post always feel like its a babysitter showing the kids she is watching. It's sooo weird. I feel bad for the kids but I also feel bad for Don and Tens. Can you imagine how long it takes them to settle back into a normal family routine.

Also friendly reminder Jen...you said you would never post the kids again, yet here we are, AGAIN

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    For what it is worth, do you think the kids are so tired from all the activités and fun they have with Don and his new family that they just lounge around all day at Jen’s? I can’t understand how she doesn’t want to make memories with them, what cou” be in her project books - is it all just HER memories?

I’m genuinely confused.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Radiate is right.

Radiates negativity and bitterness.

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whenever there is an issue in the world 9/11, BLM, the Capitol Riots Jen makes it all about herself. This constant need to be gentle with herself. WTF. I remember her specifically saying that her kids don't like chocolate chips in their pancakes She made a huge deal about it and said what kid doesn't like chocolate chips in their pancakes? So are those chocolate pancakes for her because she needs to be extra gentle with herself today? She is so out of touch with reality. She will never be able to function as a mentally stable adult. Don was the only person that put up with her shit. Even he couldn't deal with her anymore.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 27/2/2022, 17:45) 
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 27/2/2022, 03:28) 
    People are dying Jennifer. Read the freaking room. It's not about you and how it makes you feel.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

What a fucking narcissist.

Also, please slap me across the face hard if I ever have “be present with kiddos” on my to do list.

Only Jen could put “be present with kiddos” on a list and then show herself exercising while they are doing something else.

It was like the list before CC was born

"Love the baby"

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen go watch these stories. www.instagram.com/maksimc/

your candle lighting and being gentle with yourself is pure bullshit. There is a war. Citizens who have regular civilian jobs are arming themselves and fighting for their country. Your problems are NOT the same.

all your radiate is being a shitty human.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This seemed appropriate this morning.
    Attached Image
    F46A7CD6-142D-4D4A-9097-713A90EC62CA

12.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why are content creators shamed into making posts on these world topics? They're DMd if they don't make a post and then mocked when they DO make a post. I follow about 100 people and don't care or keep track of who posts or doesn't about world topics. I'd actually prefer they didn't because it's usually really fake when they don't know what they're talking about. About a handful of the people I follow have storied about the DMs they get if they don't put out a certain post. I find that really bizarre. IG and YT are not important vehicles for me; mostly just a distraction when I have time to kill.

13.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is the only "influencer/creator" in existence who constantly doubts herself and needs constant reassurance from her followers. Everyone else confidently just posts what they want, when they want. Why is it such a job following Jen? Constantly complaining and needing headpats. She's such a self-conscious, zero confidence weakling. And with no Donald around to guide her, she's even more lost. She's so pathetic.

And of course her "tethers of joy" are the same crap as always. Be gentle with myself, try not to be such a shitty mama, Winnie, hideous mugs with words on it... She has no life.

:10:

14.     +50   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jenny girl, if you are any more gentle with yourself you will have to stop breathing because taking air in and out will be considered too much work.

Get a grip, you self absorbed asshole. :eyeroll:

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hope she is actually engaging with her kids with their Pokémon game rather than just showing it for the gram.

895 replies since 23/2/2022, 23:05   103282 views