MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • No. She is too selfish. The dog will cut into her "me time" and traveling.
    50.86%
  • Yes. She needs a dog to keep her company and dump her emotions on.
    49.14%
This poll is closed (Voters: 348)

MyDogIsDyingButIAmStillBuyingLikeJen Pt. 311

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SyntheticThong @ 27/2/2022, 17:44) 
    And there it is…..

Unreal, she put CC in the 💩 pose to acknowledge the Bakery posts from both this morning and the other day.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How are "the kiddos" into Pokemon yet Jen has zero clue about it? Her house is clearly not where they're watching it.

Tensleigh is probably the one who made up this Pokemon game they're playing. :shifty:

3. Bunion of Fury
        +14   Like  

User deleted

For the love of God Jen. Read a book on parenting. Those kids have not matured at all. Does CC read? What the freaking f is this with the heir picking up whatever putting it in his mouth then throwing it back on the table!!!! My mother would be very alarmed if that was the kind of videos I put out for all to see. Why are they in pj's it s past noon! Brush her hair. Read a book. Do some craft...something.
    You sucked as a wife
    You suck as a parent
    You suck as a content creator.
    These poor kids.
    Don!!!! Do something!

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Forgive me if this is old, but a Peleton gold necklace?? What?? I mean….. 😩
    Attached Image
    8E0B4F79-8922-425A-A5B0-91D4CF4D54E1

5.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen's stupid posts seem to be designed to comfort someone who is completely removed from the war and just maybe feeling kinda bad about it. Like here you go, look ay my PeAcE CanDLE and feel better!

For crap's sake, she can't even say that she supports the Ukrainian people? She says she doesn't know what the right thing is?? WTF.

Also, she's not going to post her video this week because it seems "wrong" but she'll post a million other stupid things, instead. Right.

6.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    How fucking pathetic she has to write down be present for her kids…

Also I love that she HAS to record her proof of “playing” with her kids and put it on the internet… like “here guys, see!? I AM a good mom!” ::insert nostril flare::

What happened to she won’t be showing her kids Bc we’re all creepy… 🙄

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (stargazer68 @ 27/2/2022, 18:38) 
    Why are content creators shamed into making posts on these world topics? They're DMd if they don't make a post and then mocked when they DO make a post. I follow about 100 people and don't care or keep track of who posts or doesn't about world topics. I'd actually prefer they didn't because it's usually really fake when they don't know what they're talking about. About a handful of the people I follow have storied about the DMs they get if they don't put out a certain post. I find that really bizarre. IG and YT are not important vehicles for me; mostly just a distraction when I have time to kill.

Agree.

It’s one thing to, perhaps, look to someone for fashion or skincare advice. Making them our moral compass is another.

I couldn’t care any less what someone on social media says or doesn’t say about world events.

8.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    For me, it is less about whether Jen 'should' be posting about world events. It is more about Jen, and her fellow idiots, having 99% of their posts be brainless drivel. Lazy ass, selfish stupidity. And then she pops up with a 'something is happening in the world that affects me only to the degree I can't post about my tea subscription and latest way I have spent Don's money' post. Pause Pause Pause, and back to me, and how life is treating me, and ME, and my life, and my purchases and my reminders to notice my children today.

9.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The other night, as I was going to bed, it hit me how privileged I was, in my my nice house in a safe suburb in the middle of a free country, to be able to lay myself down in a nice bed & fall asleep to the sounds of my sound spa & ceiling fan, knowing the kids were also safely asleep in their nice beds in their nice bedrooms while my husband, their dad, was working at a job in a safe environment - and that we were not awake listening to air raid sirens & worrying about whether or not we were about to be bombed & if my husband was going to be shot & killed defending our country from invasion.

I paused for a moment to be grateful, shed a few tears, & to say a prayer for the families in Ukraine.

But I did not post about it on any of my social media because NO ONE CARES & it’s not about ME.

And I do not need any “tethers of joy” to remind me to notice the good while still “holding the heartbreak.”

If anything, what the people of Ukraine are teaching me, Jen, is that, while the world has PLENTY of people who are gentle w/ themselves, what the world really needs is more people who are resilient & fierce & strong.

You ride your bike to nowhere while fangirling the Peloton instructors & all their “you can be resilient” cheers - but, Jen, you know NOTHING about true resilience because your entire existence is completely wrapped up in how to make your life gentle & easy & w/o any personal hardship or sacrifice of any kind.

Just think, for one minute, if every single person in the world woke up &, instead of actually doing anything, instead chose to be gentle w/ themselves. Think about the true single mothers if they decided to just be gentle w/ themselves. Think about the truck drivers who bring all the stuff you order. Think about the veterans, who you say you think about every day, if they had decided to just be gentle w/ themselves. Think about the relief workers.

Or maybe really think about the people of Ukraine & whether or not they can just choose to be gentle w/ themselves right now as they search, not for “tethers of joy” but tethers for survival.

And then reconsider what you’re posting & why.

10. DivorcewithWonder
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (stargazer68 @ 2/27/2022, 06:38 PM) 
    Why are content creators shamed into making posts on these world topics? They're DMd if they don't make a post and then mocked when they DO make a post. I follow about 100 people and don't care or keep track of who posts or doesn't about world topics. I'd actually prefer they didn't because it's usually really fake when they don't know what they're talking about. About a handful of the people I follow have storied about the DMs they get if they don't put out a certain post. I find that really bizarre. IG and YT are not important vehicles for me; mostly just a distraction when I have time to kill.

EXACTLY. I don't want them acting like jerks by complaining how certain world events ruined their vacation plans (a la Joy Behar), but I also don't need them throwing in their two cents about everything for appearance's sake.

11.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Someone I know in the Chicago area posted this which is a million times more helpful than heavy heavy heavy or lighting a stupid candle that does absolutely nothing
    Attached Image
    62E467DA-119F-487A-ABCD-CFE715E44E0D

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am reminded of Jen’s video about Ahmaud Arbery where she did not say his name. Later she said she didn’t know how to pronounce it so rather than say it incorrectly, she implied she was talking about Ahmaud. Shameful! She received a lot of criticism - the least of which was watching the news for five minutes would have told her how to say his name. I wasn’t part of The Bakery then, but I can imagine you had a good time with that blunder.

My son did his semester abroad at a university in Ukraine to further his fluency in Russian (both Russian and Ukrainian is spoken there). It was tough then when there wasn’t a war, but he learned a lot about what it is like to live in another country. The “state” controlled when the heat would be turned on in his apartment building and the grocery selection was very limited. His host “mother” who was supposed to help him get around, understand the culture and provide room and board left after two weeks and never returned. Like I said, it was tough, but it did not diminish his love for Ukraine and the majority of the people he met. I wish I had visited him there because now I fear I’ll never get the chance. NPR has an excellent list of organizations helping the people of Ukraine. I’m sending money. It seems like such a tiny gesture of support, but it’s something everyone can do.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    For sure I would be ragging on her if she hadn't said anything at all, because it's Jen. She can't do anything right, in my eyes.

But, has she actually came out and said anything specific? Or has it just been "the situation" and "what's going on in the world" and "heavy stuff"? What stuff, Jen? Be specific? It's disrespectful (IMO) to gloss over the fact that Russian government is murdering innocent Ukrainian people and children. Maybe link some ways her viewers can help? Idk. Or shut the fuck up. Eat your choc chip pancakes and be gentle w urself ad nauseam.

14.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would like for content creators to use their platforms to share how people can help; link where donations can be made, reliable sources with which to educate yourself and use some of your privilege by matching your followers’ donations to a certain amount/have some kind of giveaway to entice followers to donate.

Posting tragic stories with crying emojis and saying that you are “praying for Ukraine” accomplishes nothing and is a waste of a platform.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 27/2/2022, 20:25) 
    For sure I would be ragging on her if she hadn't said anything at all, because it's Jen. She can't do anything right, in my eyes.

But, has she actually came out and said anything specific? Or has it just been "the situation" and "what's going on in the world" and "heavy stuff"? What stuff, Jen? Be specific? It's disrespectful (IMO) to gloss over the fact that Russian government is murdering innocent Ukrainian people and children. Maybe link some ways her viewers can help? Idk. Or shut the fuck up. Eat your choc chip pancakes and be gentle w urself ad nauseam.

Not only is she vague posting, but she started with "What's happening in my country..."

Well, we're not being invaded.

895 replies since 23/2/2022, 23:05   103283 views